• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Yohimbine HCl and fxe

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
Yohimbine is a maoi inhibitor. Fxe is a disso.

Took yohimbine this am. Would using fxe pm be okay?

I usually think that people are being a little paranoid on here when recommending to not mix drugs. However, Yohimbine can be kinda geeky on it's own. Especially is if you mix it with anything but pot. Too much Caffeine can feel wonky. That's my unresearched and uneducated opinion.

I usually think that people are being a little paranoid on here when recommending to not mix drugs. However, Yohimbine can be kinda geeky on it's own. Especially is if you mix it with anything but pot. Too much Caffeine can feel wonky. That's my unresearched and uneducated opinion.
2015 did 107 mgs 5 mapb. two days later took passion flower, 5-htp, and something e;lse, came down with serontin syndrome for nine days, untill recovered. Ended up throwing that 5 mapb batch out (3 greams) which i think was a mistake. tested out good on marquis, merke, simons a and b.

Point is theres a lot of natural stuff that can interact , so yes very cautious of mixing herbal stuff. I know its super cliche, but just bc otrc doesnt mean it cant interact and cause massive negative effects. did bout 25 mgs fxe muscled and went fine.