• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

yellow triforce

Ok, but you have to be part of the nom nom nom game...I have faith that you will kick some ass with us

Ok, but you have to be part of the nom nom nom game...I have faith that you will kick some ass with us
...until 3 am comes around...then it's out with the dentures and on with the Depends cuz Papa is goin night night...

3am!! u must be crazy blah. I was nighty night at 11pm last night. And dont talk shit bout Depends , cause real soon you"ll have prostate probs just like the rest of us geriatric fucks

Shit its yanker that's out at 3am. I drop at 9pm Friday night and amongst the mix of other chemicals we'll go hard till Saturday afternoon, nap a few hours, wake up, eat more shit and continue on through the night and day till our bodies give out Sunday night. Lol those are fun weekends.

Shit its yanker that's out at 3am. I drop at 9pm Friday night and amongst the mix of other chemicals we'll go hard till Saturday afternoon, nap a few hours, wake up, eat more shit and continue on through the night and day till our bodies give out Sunday night. Lol those are fun weekends.

Ur damn right by 3 am I've already got my superman pjs on and in bed otherwise my arthritis kicks in and the heartburn fuck that I need sleep

@ Blah, yanker,epic, cro, and every1 else who is nom noming with us....I have ketamine for breakfast....so we are going until one of us is not fit enough to join me for breakfast

sprinkle that shit on ur frosted flakes. its the only way to start the day off right

173-185mg averaging at 180mg and bogman saying people would double drop them ive seen one person do it on the rave scene and they couldnt move or speak and this is in the the uk, half is perfect but if ure a heavy user one is ok but your jaw is all over the place and you cant see straight to save your life. Also thought id mention there are copycats allready out same size and colour but more in the 120+ range.