• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

yellow triforce

crobarkid99

Bluelighter
Whos tried the yellow triforce? Has anyone got them tested yet? I wanna hear a mg amount
Also how do they compare to the defqons and speakers?
Some r claiming these to have well over 200mg.

Last edited:
I seriously need to get to your neck of the woods. haha

No one has posted official results yet but the yellow tri forces are everywhere now, they shoudl be in the 200mg+ mark essentially this is what everyone was saying, they are the sucessor of the speaker which at the start when they where being produced had ranges of like 190-220mg

have fun :)

First test results came back at I believe 175mg kinda dissapointing if u ask me. Lmaoo wtf am I.saying listen to me disappointing at 175 haha well I guess when u see speakers at 200+ u Kind get spoiled

No shit! Yea i just read those results too yank. Remember the defqons were around that same mg range and alot of people said those were better than the speakers so who knows man. I guess when ur that high in mg, maybe the synth in the process makes the difference not the higher mg amount

IMHO i reckon they will be no where near the 200mg mark, they hit the market with a lot of hype and were in Ireland and the UK very quick.

if i was a betting man i would bet that the 1st pills made were good 150mg - 200mg then more made at 140mg - 170mg for the NL market then most of them will be around the 120mg mark for the UK and Irish market.

in the intrest of HR i would almost hope that if they were at 200mg they would not hit the UK/Irish market as people would still double drop them and take 5-10-15 a night.

Bogman- so is it true these triforces came from the same presser as the speakers?? What other pills has that press put out in the past. ? Seems like that dude whoever it is, is at the very top of the food chain in the mdma game.
I thought i first seen reports of the triforce from Ireland. Is that true? I thought they originated in NL???

200mg?

Why on earth are they making pills so strong.
I'd only need to take half of one of those.

IMHO i reckon they will be no where near the 200mg mark, they hit the market with a lot of hype and were in Ireland and the UK very quick.

if i was a betting man i would bet that the 1st pills made were good 150mg - 200mg then more made at 140mg - 170mg for the NL market then most of them will be around the 120mg mark for the UK and Irish market.

in the intrest of HR i would almost hope that if they were at 200mg they would not hit the UK/Irish market as people would still double drop them and take 5-10-15 a night.

omg.. people seriously take 10 * 120mg MDMA in a night... why? theres guys around here that do stupid shit like take 7 mints in a night but thats like 7*80mg maybe.. and thats considered like the stupid end of extreme here...

The last few batches of speakers have had a range of 175 and up so I think the Tri force will be the same only the first batch of speakers hit 220mg max - and those were a good 2mm fatter than the red squirrels at the time. I'd guess the triforce are 175-190mg.

you guys surprized they put down 5 / 10 / 15 a night? we have more stupid guys here that take on the 20 / 30 and there was one that took 46 , i dont know if we have strong pills like yours (at the moment we have pink diamonds and before that there were lacoste ) but for me 1 tablet is enough it can last me 4 - 5 hours so cant see why these stupid ones take so much .

you guys surprized they put down 5 / 10 / 15 a night? we have more stupid guys here that take on the 20 / 30 and there was one that took 46 , i dont know if we have strong pills like yours (at the moment we have pink diamonds and before that there were lacoste ) but for me 1 tablet is enough it can last me 4 - 5 hours so cant see why these stupid ones take so much .

same here... for me a *big* night is like 3 pills... i dont think i have ever taken more than 3.5 in one night and i was like e-tarded i was rolling so hard... but there are guys around in the scene that do the thing where they roll thursday, friday, saturday, then even sunday... and by saturday they have to take like 5-7 *good* mints to even feel anything... obviously totally stupid but thats about the limit... the only other situations i have seen is the typical "dumb kid gets a bunch of bunk pills and takes 15 because they arent doing anything... like after the first 5 you would think they would just cut their losses and call it a night..."

but like legit *strong* pills from europe... i couldnt even imagine someone doing 5 of those much less 10 or 15...

^^^^ That looks like a yummy pile...I think we all just move to NL and spend a yr getting absolutely mashed

Hell ill even get us the plane tickets, haha i got enough air miles to get a handful of my good friends there and back for free.

@cro...luckily epic and I are your good friends...

Then we can play the game of deplete all your serotonin....

Fuck yeah it's a party.....we ain't going home until we sample every MDxx high pill on the last 20 pages of the euro PR.....