• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

yellow playboy bunny's

elbroski

Bluelighter
Hey guys I'm new to pillreports discussion, only third time i've ever dropped rolls. I just got one and a half of these Yellow pills with a playboy bunny (with collor) imprinted on front (it is the opposite of indented, sticks out). Also, on the back there is nothing, they are round. Anyone have em or know anything about their quality?

thanks

Yeah, more effective if a pic is present. Just no sourcing allowed;)? Personally, never heard any bad reports on any of the bunny type press. Except pink.

sorry dont have ability to upload pic ATM, however i will say again that it is solid yellow, no specks. Picture of bunny with collar imprint, not indented, it is raised. I am in the Pittsburgh area and it was procured from that location. Took a half a pill bout 2 hours ago and no noticable affects except maybe a hint of speed? But once again I am an opiate connoisure and I am fairly naive to speed and or E so who knows, from what i've heard half a pill is quite the small dose. Thanks for hte responses guys.