Bluelighter
but i guess there color blind some with lines in back red specks in these pills

can someone test these please its mda or mdea not sure

----EDIT----sorry i was rollin hard when i did this report last night

AS THEY ARE YELLOW L.V(LOUIS VUITTON) WITH THE RED SECKS

Last edited:
^^^ See my comments in your report. :)

(PS, I'm editing your thread title to make more sense.) :D

Wow. I got those same pills from someone **MOD EDIT** and they were just awful. Saucer shaped, scored on back, reddish dots in them...bigger than normal pills...I took 4 in one night and didn't roll that good at any point and I only roll once or twice a year. Weird.

**Mod Edit: We don't need to know where you acquire your pills. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ thats really fucking odd cuz u described the same pills i had to a T but they weren't really that bigger than other pills probley smaller and mine were fucking great i loved them!!!!!

stonedxixam said:
Wow. I got those same pills from xxx and they were just awful. Saucer shaped, scored on back, reddish dots in them...bigger than normal pills...I took 4 in one night and didn't roll that good at any point and I only roll once or twice a year. Weird.

Dude, don't say shit like that here.

Didn't want to edit your post, woodpecker, just wanted to take info out of the quote. ~RB

Are you fucking kidding me? You assholes are discussing drugs online and you are going to edit that shit like it's something serious? Lick my fucking balls.

stonedxixam said:
Are you fucking kidding me? You assholes are discussing drugs online and you are going to edit that shit like it's something serious? Lick my fucking balls.

I suggest you read the BLUA and learn the rules, my friend. Most of the other mods here would give you a warning for being such a dick, but I'm gonna let you slide this time.

Next time I won't be so nice. Trust.

I saw those rolls in almost every color, triple stack size **MOD EDIT: No event names. ~RB**, and I tested every color with my marquis to be nothing but speeeeeeeed. I don't trust that imprint anymore nosirr. Get a tester. Best advice I can give ya homie