• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

yellow devils!

Pinkpuff

Bluelighter
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17959

So I've only heard really good things about those pills, and I heard and read from a few people that they are even better than the pokeballs (specifically the green transformer pokeballs, which were AMAZING)... I was wondering, has anyone here taken them and can anyone approximate how many mgs are in the pill??

Sorry if asking this is not allowed, idk if this is considered pill ID (?)... Its because I dont want to overdo it, so maybe I would take less than 1 depending on the mgs...

The pills look so tiny lol, I'm surprised that so many people said even one knocked them on their ass.

Also... Do they really take a while to hit you?

^ Never seen or heard of these before but that press is fucking beautiful. And on the report someone said it looks like the same style press as the blue fish which were also rated MDXX high. Let us know how they.

The majority of the reports say between 40 mins to one hour to fully kick in which is normal for MDMA depending on what you have ate before hand, body size etc. These were all rated as HIGH mdma by people who have made a few reports (so know what they are talking about) - safest way (if you are worried about being too strong) is to take half - you can always take the other half later.