• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Xmas and dealing with familes - Best DOC?

blight12

Bluelighter
Well let me say merry xmas in advance to all you fine folks.

I was thinking today that this year I have been scarce and a real dick to family by hiding away and avoiding events due to being tweaked to the gills. Also missed last two xmas gatherings due to stims.

So I was thinking this year how can I be present, be friendly and socialize correctly with family for xmas eve and xmas day (two sides of the family)

I have decided that a good dose of Phenibut will be perfect for this. Dosed perhaps 3-4g about 4 hours before 6pm event on the 24th will allow me to talk shit with a genuine smile to anybody there by feeling drunk without looking intoxicated or drinking much alcohol at the event (for optimal appearances sake) and the "high" should follow through to the following day when seeing other family. Based on using it recently I know it will work very well for this.

What are your plans for dealing with family, sober or what DOC you think will work for best results and max safety in terms of not raising suspicion?

Cheers,

Were not here to give you advice on what substances you should consume, in any situation. Any posts suggesting OP to take "so and so substance" will be unapproved.

It all seriously depends on you and how you react to different substances.

As for me, Im gonna be drinking a bit when Im with my fam for Xmas. Its completely acceptable and its not like Im gonna be hammered. A fair bit of wine over the ~6 hours were gonna be together.

Sure, not asking for suggestions, I know what Im doing, in fact I was making a recommendation, but now i take that back. Perhaps just for interests sake, im wondering mostly what DOC you deal well with safely in front of family. My point was also that its difficult to keep up appearances and socialize sometimes with family especially distant family you dont really care much for lol. Or at least for me.

I think my normal dose of methadone and perhaps 1.5mg of alprazolam should be enough, for the morning..try to keep things humble this time of year.

I don't like being high around the family. It's fairly obvious when I'm high since I'm not particularly well at hiding it. Alcohol is my DOC anyways. I'll probably have a few Imperial Stouts.

I like drinking a few glasses of tasty alcohol (good wines, etc) over the course of christmas eve. Not to get drunk, but I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, so usually after a short while I'll be feeling atleast some effects, which is most enjoyable to me in these situations. Also, if I stick to alcohol I lose any and all anxieties and I become more talkative, as do the rest of my family who also always drink a few glasses of alcohol here and there over the course of the evening. It's nice when everyone's on the same level for this IMO.

Taking a very low dose of a benzo is also an option to cure any anxiety I might have at the beginning of the evening, and to make the alcohol get to me quicker. (I'd drink less if I were to do that, so I still wouldn't get drunk.)

I wouldn't like it if I was simply strung out on drugs. It would make things less enjoyable. Both for me (I'd not want anyone to notice and would be focussing on that all the time) and for my family if they find out. (Which they most likely would.)

I generally enjoy christmas dinner. :)

Seems alcohol is popular and this goes in line with the Phenibut i selected as well. I think its likely common that alcohol is selected when around family since obviously most people have tons of experience dealing with its effects (which Phenibut is very similar to as well) in many situations and its socially acceptable, even though you could likely act far less silly on other illicit substances i would think lol.

Benzos would be pretty good with the family I think :p.
I personally will be sober for the full time I'm visiting my parents. That being said, I come home on Christmas Eve, I expect my bf and I will be doing something, but that's without the family - lol.

My family doesn't really drink. My mom is even against coffee/caffeine. My dad likes the occasional beer, and he does drink coffee. My sister (who just turned 19, legal age in Canada) drank with her friend ONCE but didn't get drunk, I think she had a cooler. I wish my family smoked weed. That would be awesome. Lol. But hmmm, I might have some fun with some ketamine. We'll see how things go. My family lives in the middle of no where so I get bored easily when I'm there, although I'm only there 2 nights.

A low dose opiate or benzodiazepine might work.
When I use opiates nothing , well mostly nothing can phase me.

Medium dose benzos, low-medium dose opiates, and a single, fat BHO dab and/or a third of a Hubby's hash oil chocolate bar.

I actually tend to have gone sober.... even though I'm in a room full of Italians (mom's side) and everyone has to have their red wine. Then talkity talk talk talk, oh no the food is getting cold....heat it up. You can't have cold food. Then blah blah blah and my grandpa ends up drinking too much wine. Then my mom and him argue as my brother, sister and I chill in the living room talking about how we rather be smoking weed right now.

Heroin. Christmas is just another day for me.

Nice. Based on my limited 3x XP with Heroin, I would be concerned about ending up with my face in my xmas dinner.
I noted when moving around all is well and awesome but sitting still can be problematic for the nod.

I'm with smokemctoke420 on this one. Opiates/heroin all day. Works for me in every situation I don't understand how people have a hard time hiding being high? Opiates are the easiest thing to function on.

If anything I'm superhuman when opiated.

Last Xmas I was having fun with Cocaethylene, with my family around but of course they didnt know about the Cocaine. I started the Cocaine around 3pm and I didnt run out until 1am, drinking from 5pm until 2am. I would sneak in a bump or 2 (pretty damn good stuff, didnt need full lines) about 2 times an hour when I went to the bathroom or for a cigarette. Was soooo much fun haha.

booze (whiskey), morphine and valium get me through the holidays having to interact with extended family.

A low dose of a benzo. Going to a family event strung out is only going to make things bad for you and your family.

I'm with smokemctoke420 on this one. Opiates/heroin all day. Works for me in every situation I don't understand how people have a hard time hiding being high? Opiates are the easiest thing to function on.

If anything I'm superhuman when opiated.

My mom can recognize drugged eyes faster than should be allowed :( She has practice... My dad is more oblivious, but I really have to make sure I don't talk to them much when on opiates. Normally I don't talk to my parents much so when I get all chummy under the influence it takes a conscious effort to reign in. Also, they can tell if I've been on a bender as I get avoidant (through paranoia of being caught) sometimes. All the psychology that goes into the whole "will they think I'm high if I act X or do Y" can get tiring and I end up just bouncing if able.

That said, I love opiates during holiday times. Something subtle and long lasting like pod tea really hits the good spot. In hazier days I showed up to a couple birthdays (mine, my sister's) all benzo'd and pinned out, but I really can't/don't do that anymore. It's gotta be something I can cruise on and not end up giving myself away.