J Jaydbird1985 Greenlighter Joined Jun 27, 2018 Messages 2 Feb 18, 2026 #1 Do they still make brand name Xanax in the US?
R rhs433 Bluelighter Joined Jan 24, 2026 Messages 57 Feb 21, 2026 #2 Jaydbird1985 said: Do they still make brand name Xanax Click to expand... Jaydbird1985 said: Do they still make brand name Xanax in the US? Click to expand... Yes I believe so. It is the same shape bar but it has u 94 on it which instead of the ones that actually had Xanax printed on them with the 2 on the back. I don’t know what the other doses look like.
Jaydbird1985 said: Do they still make brand name Xanax Click to expand... Jaydbird1985 said: Do they still make brand name Xanax in the US? Click to expand... Yes I believe so. It is the same shape bar but it has u 94 on it which instead of the ones that actually had Xanax printed on them with the 2 on the back. I don’t know what the other doses look like.
Survival0200 Bluelighter Joined Dec 27, 2005 Messages 3,616 Location Lonely place in silence Feb 21, 2026 #3 DailyMed has good info about pharmaceutical products available in the US.
R rhs433 Bluelighter Joined Jan 24, 2026 Messages 57 Feb 21, 2026 #4 Survival0200 said: DailyMed has good info about pharmaceutical products available in the US. Click to expand... That still mentions the old imprints, I’m almost positive it’s still made in the U.S. under new imprints probably bc of all the fakes going around
Survival0200 said: DailyMed has good info about pharmaceutical products available in the US. Click to expand... That still mentions the old imprints, I’m almost positive it’s still made in the U.S. under new imprints probably bc of all the fakes going around
thedukeofraoul Bluelighter Joined May 23, 2016 Messages 63 Location USA Apr 27, 2026 #5 Jaydbird1985 said: Do they still make brand name Xanax in the US? Click to expand... Yes, they still make the X2 by Pfizer. Besides that the rest are generic. It's like the old school Roche V-cut Valiums that I absolutely loved. TDOR
Jaydbird1985 said: Do they still make brand name Xanax in the US? Click to expand... Yes, they still make the X2 by Pfizer. Besides that the rest are generic. It's like the old school Roche V-cut Valiums that I absolutely loved. TDOR