Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Xanax you diabolical...

b_rat

Bluelighter
So i was given 10x 2mg bars off a mate who brought them off the dark web, ive had a few xans and and consider myself someone a seasoned benzo user, however this night changed me life foreever.

Dropped 1.5bars with 1 standard drink

Didnt really feel a great deal, started to feel very clumsy and forgetful, had nother .5 with my last drink and left at that.

This is where things start to get strange, my mate tells me I was laughing, crying, emotional and bizarre, talking about trauma from past life experiences, talking about my worthlessness and that im a total burden etc and the impact they had on my life and started to become visibily upset (i have no recollection of this) my mate who was keeping an eye on me went to the toilet and for some stupid fucking reasons, i just in the car and drove off. Woke up in hospital and was advised I'd cause a head on collision on a freeway whole situation sent me crazy, ended up going to the psych ward for a few weeks to clean everything out my system. Crash happened about 9 months ago and havee some pretty serious charges to respond to, however my toxicology came back negative? Anyone know what ppl are pressing xans with these dayss that would result in such a serious misjudgement - even a partially sober me would have known it was a bad idea - i just have no memory or no thoughts as to why i did what i did. Ive had times where ive black out and too much food and found it in bed with me stupid shit like that but never the this level. Can someone help shed some light on to whats going on here?

Peace

I don’t know what might have been in the presses but i had a similar experience on Rx xanax and benzo blackouts involving alcohol are very common.

Whatever was in it, the fact it did not show up on a tox screen should reduce the severity of the charges and your sentence since you were legally not under the influence of anything.

yeah massive difference, major deal tho, crazy. apparently i was on a mission, didnt take any money, cards etc just the keys and havve no idea what happened

Sounds like a typical xanax black out episode, full auto pilot. lucky no drugs showed up in your system. I've done similar things, I took 22 valiums at once when I was younger, went to a thai restaurant and apparently I just walked out of the restaurant and started wondering the streets asking people for ciggies(and I dont smoke)

best of luck in court.

many fuckin things who fuckin knows lil man who fuckin knows, thing is when u speak about xanax what you're looking for is from someone who gets their supply from a clinic, there's proof of home-made alprazolam because chemistry can create anything from gold bars all way to life or potential lethal whatever, it's crazy anyway don't do it I just say what needs to be you know said so u see it's not you, it's them. Because you're a kid, if you're an adult you come off plain stupid and you deserve to be the marthyr. They're laced with fent and some shit called U and 300 or 400 some in that range, point being have some self-insight and go see a psychiatrist

Flu-alp is definitely possible.

That or some other strong benzo.

I recently tried clonazolam, dipped my finger in the bag... terrible idea.

Blacked out for 48 hours.

Thankfully nothing too stupid was at home.

Some RC benzos don't show in drug tests, unless they did like a huge lab GC/MS which is expensive

But it could have been anything really.

Flu-alp is definitely possible.

That or some other strong benzo.

I recently tried clonazolam, dipped my finger in the bag... terrible idea.

Blacked out for 48 hours.

Thankfully nothing too stupid was at home.

Some RC benzos don't show in drug tests, unless they did like a huge lab GC/MS which is expensive

But it could have been anything really.
What was the actual feeling of clonaz? Or did you black out straight away?

What was the actual feeling of clonaz? Or did you black out straight away?

I blacked out on my way with a dealer to get heroin an hour away. One minute I was driving. I came to the next day in my room. My girlfriend had my phone location and found me passed out in the passenger seat of my car in a Walmart parking lot.

She saved my ass. As usual.

I tried it again. I didn’t recognize how strong it was till I googled it after that blackout.

It’s probably the strongest and most sedating benzo I’ve ever taken.

I’d imagine a 1 mg dose would cause a benzo naive person to black out for 24 hours.

I’d stay away unless you already have a raging benzo addiction. This shit shouldn’t be taken. I can only imagine if I got a few grams of it and took it regularly the withdrawals would probably kill me without a 1-2 month medically supervised detox.

RC benzos are a slippery slope that many don’t recognize they will never return from. Once you’re taking 10x a normal dose due to tolerance and not blacking out,

I warn people of heroin addiction and opiate addiction, cause it’ll kill you. I warn people of benzo addiction because you’ll wish you were dead. Dope sick and benzo sick are entirely separate beasts, but id rather terrible opiate WD than be so anxious and shaking, I sat waiting for my seizure and my death. Court ordered and no taper for 5 days I waited to die. Wanted to. Was amazed it didn’t happen.

Lmao Brits just now finding out about xans. That's a pretty typical reaction when you mix it with alcohol. A lot of bad decisions and amnesia the next morning.

I'm a seasoned benzomoron. Good way to fuck your life up many times over. Not even sure why I keep doing it.

Sounds like what you've had is clonazolam or flubromazolam or something similar. Probably wouldn't show up because the labs don't have any samples to compare it to. I've done stupid things like shoot heroin after eating whole grams of clonazolam in the past 18months, woke up crouched on the floor and sent myself to hospital in horrible pain. Not sure how I survived to be honest. Done similar things multiple times, every time causes some catastrophe that lands me homeless.

Thankfully I haven't been in a huge car accident but I for some reason actively avoid driving on benzos. My missus had a head on collision in 2019 after xanax (more likely etizolam) though.

Stay safe, honestly guys avoid benzos. I know i'm a hypocrite but this shit will fuck your life up fast, its not gradual like opioids.

Well here is what you are missing.

This guy took 3mg of presses. Which who fucking knows what mg or what was in it. I noticed the presses I have now give me time lapses. That never happens on regular xanax.

I will drive all day on .5mg of walgreens xanax. I rarely take even a full pressed bar at once. Half of it yeah. But never drive on those. They are good for sleeping, though.

i highly doubt any pressed bar of xannax is legit these days. Only use to fuck with pharma xannax back in the days sometimes but only one beer and a mg knocked me out woke up in a pile of vomit once.

i highly doubt any pressed bar of xannax is legit these days. Only use to fuck with pharma xannax back in the days sometimes but only one beer and a mg knocked me out woke up in a pile of vomit once.
You wouldn't believe how much kids in my area still buy street bars (Presses of course) They pay between 10-15 a bar. I don't understand this new trend, A dumb kid crashed his car into my house. I know the guy and he's refusing to pay damages. I am gonna take him to small claims courts. He was so high on xans and mylans! yes these kids call mylans - benzos, They don't even understand it's a brand, But they just keep buying ''mylans'' as he said he showed me a handful of different sized tablets. I am pretty benzo seasoned and I didn't recognize any benzos but the 1 mg valium. He thought diaz was alpraz and tried to sell me some!!! He is getting famous in my city for crashing so many vehicles. This kid (21 years old is getting dumber by the day) Just crashed last week and crushed his head in. He will take crappy presses until he dies by misadventure or Darwinism. Peace, KW

You wouldn't believe how much kids in my area still buy street bars (Presses of course) They pay between 10-15 a bar. I don't understand this new trend, A dumb kid crashed his car into my house. I know the guy and he's refusing to pay damages. I am gonna take him to small claims courts. He was so high on xans and mylans! yes these kids call mylans - benzos, They don't even understand it's a brand, But they just keep buying ''mylans'' as he said he showed me a handful of different sized tablets. I am pretty benzo seasoned and I didn't recognize any benzos but the 1 mg valium. He thought diaz was alpraz and tried to sell me some!!! He is getting famous in my city for crashing so many vehicles. This kid (21 years old is getting dumber by the day) Just crashed last week and crushed his head in. He will take crappy presses until he dies by misadventure or Darwinism. Peace, KW
Yep. My teenage son and his mates are mad for them. Mix them with mdma, weed, and beer for a nice long weekend of remembering fuck all before waking up in a cell or the ER.

I know the issue isn't anything to laugh at. But the way you describe it is! 🤣
I do try and see the humour in it myself. No offence taken. But it’s a matter of time before blackouts turn out to be lights out for good for some of these kids.