• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax XR - Safe to crush up and smoke in a joint?

RT_4

Bluelighter
I really want something nice like a joint to smoke, I have only tabbaco? would putting maybe a gram of crushed up Xanax be a good idea. Just wonderinh about pros and cons really Any advice?

I would consider just eating it.. can't see what your looking to accomplish smoking it? Heat will consume the product your looking to ingest and the product does not cause a rush. Oral is the best route?

I would consider just eating it.. can't see what your looking to accomplish smoking it?
aha yeah that makes sense sometimesi just like to sit down with a spliff ocassionallu or a ciggerate helps me think and reflect aha. I know i sound wierd lol but if (you) or anyone else could offer some advice as to weather its safe pls let me know :)❤️

are you possibly really, really drunk? I wouldn't do any xanax by any route.
Smoking pills is very bad for your lungs.
Also that's pretty much just waste of alprazolam. Bioavailability is like 0-2 %, the alprazolam mostly just completely degrades before reaching your lungs and your spliff tastes like shit. and burns weird.

are you possibly really, really drunk? I wouldn't do any xanax by any route.
Smoking pills is very bad for your lungs.
Also that's pretty much just waste of alprazolam. Bioavailability is like 0-2 %, the alprazolam mostly just completely degrades before reaching your lungs and your spliff tastes like shit. and burns weird.
Oh dont worry im not drinkin( i kno thag can be trouble aha) but yeah might sit with a big ciggy. one last question @Pisses_and_messed (or anyone) xanax is okay to mix/dissolve in water Because I have XR and would like it to work fastee and quicker perhaps :)

yea sure if you consume it in short time-span I don't know about long-term storaging. And I don't know how well it dissolves to water, if you aren't consuming all at one dose you might want to shake well just before pouring it to your mouth if there are some chunks left.

yea sure if you consume it in short time-span I don't know about long-term storaging. And I don't know how well it dissolves to water, if you aren't consuming all at one dose you might want to shake well just before pouring it to your mouth if there are some chunks left.
so i just the xans in and just stir-stir-stir? :)

yeah, I am no sure how XR stuff dissolves but I guess it eventually does, I have always done just pills as-it-is

ok yea maybe pill gets smaller and smaller, maybe it breaks some of the XR mechanism but you should at least shake just before consuming if you are not doing it all at one dose and anyway alcohol is probably more effective in this case (small amount) so why to bother with water if you just happen to have some booze around

yeah, I am no sure how XR stuff dissolves but I guess it eventually does, I have always done just pills as-it-is
Yeah the XR’s dont really tend to have a ‘euphoric’ feeling but they just remove all anxiety. Which is still food dont get me wrong. Bud unless i do loads, apparently i look like im having fun, but i never remember it so kinda takes some of the ‘fun’ out for me aha

but how's the XR stuff breaking? I have had concerta and medikinet, those I get, but actually never dissolved them but crushed by spoon. but how are these hard solid XR pills? Are there sort of crystal complexes with alprazolam and they are further binded with binding agent. I guess I was sort of hopeful now I realize water doesn't maybe do shit beyond dissolving just more casual every-day binders.

Crushing with spoon and strong ethanol is the best way I guess?

We are looking at two different medications. XR have a sleeve or a barrier that initially prevents the chemical from being ingested. The problem may be that we, you and me and others, may look alike, but may be amazingly different inside. So chemical sleeves may work great for some of us and may end up being total useless shit for others. That may be why we see such variance in these medications.

I personally would not use ER medications IV. Even if they are broken down manually, they are not something I feel comfortable using with a needle. It just seems like a great way to introduce detrimental trash, that the body may not be able to deal with, permanently into our bodies.

We are looking at two different medications. XR have a sleeve or a barrier that initially prevents the chemical from being ingested. The problem may be that we, you and me and others, may look alike, but may be amazingly different inside. So chemical sleeves may work great for some of us and may end up being total useless shit for others. That may be why we see such variance in these medications.

I personally would not use ER medications IV. Even if they are broken down manually, they are not something I don't feel comfortable a using with a needle. It just seems like a great way to introduce detrimental trash, that the body cant deal with, permanently into our bodies.
Like talc

but how's the XR stuff breaking? I have had concerta and medikinet, those I get, but actually never dissolved them but crushed by spoon. but how are these hard solid XR pills? Are there sort of crystal complexes with alprazolam and they are further binded with binding agent. I guess I was sort of hopeful now I realize water doesn't maybe do shit beyond dissolving just more casual every-day binders.

Sorrh im really out, so the general consus here to not disslove, I dont try like turn into a pace i just much pefer drinking it rather than trying to parachute or bomb it. do you think mixing in water proves less effective than just chewing or bombing it. I juz rhort putring the powder in a liquid woulnt chnage much ❤️👍

I guess the best you can do about XR mechanism is crush by spoon and dissolve in strong alcohol for a while, that should do pretty good job about making it IR. Dissolving to water offers more limited or non-existent benefit regarding breaking up XR mechanism and you are better off preparing one dose at given time because alprazolam doesn't dissolve in water evenly but tends to drop to the bottom of tray.
Someone who knows about mechanism of xanax depot probably can tell better. I am no sure if neversickanymore answered that but I couldn't figure that out really.

But shooting ethanol is sketchy as fuck and will cause almost instant inflammation and destruction of the roa? The main underlying point I think I why shoot alprazolam if it doesn't create a rush?