• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Xanax XR +Method of action?

Alcohol 40%, crush the pill. 2cl of alcohol per 1 pill. Wait 10-12h. Mix a little at the beginning.
90% same as a 1mg bar. Possible to mix te thing left with warm water.
Rest is up to you. Tried and tested. Only way i know.

Edit: Don’t forget to put a lid on it. Lots of alcohol can evaporate in 12h even in room temp.

Last edited:
Roche doesn't own the xanax patent, your thinking of klonopin and valium....

however with that said, i have the new generic made by Greenstone labs, a subsidary of phizer, who owns the regular xanax and xanax xr names.....

anyone else think this is amazingly messed up that drug companies can now produce a generic of a brand name and sell it too,

i have the 1mg square yellow ones, and they are exactly like those generics OC's made by purdues subsidary....i cant think of the company but its exactly the same as a namebrand OC 80, but has 80 and two differnt letter on the other side....i forget

my Yellow ones look exactly the same as the name brand, but have a differnt imprint on 1 side, the G.

"alprazolam will be in with poly-styrene binders to perform the time release"

Do you have a source for this? I read it somewhere else on the boards, but no source....

edit:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6726798.html

Interesting, because that goes along perfectly with the studys I read on Xanax XR that said eating a high fat meal effected people up to 30% more, however it was interesting because half of the people had a positive effect, and half had a negative effect, this goes along with what i have read other BL say about them personally taking them with a highfat meal....

Anywho, if that is the case, would grinding them up and letting them sit in like olive oil for a few days, then put that into capsules make it IR?

I dont know chemistry at all and suck at spelling, I still dont understand why I can't find how the XR works via google....maybe i just suck at the google.
Don’t use an oil use a high fatty milk such as butter milk. The oils will have more trouble breakin it down

Alcohol 40%, crush the pill. 2cl of alcohol per 1 pill. Wait 10-12h. Mix a little at the beginning.
90% same as a 1mg bar. Possible to mix te thing left with warm water.
Rest is up to you. Tried and tested. Only way i know.

Edit: Don’t forget to put a lid on it. Lots of alcohol can evaporate in 12h even in room temp.
I found crushing them to powder first, by loosely wrapping the hard pills into a bunch of layers of foil and bashing it to powder with a hammer, before adding the alcohol.
But its a shitty routine, when you have to prepare this everyday, cuz my normal IR script cannot be supplied by the pharmacy.😑

I found that crushing to powder and parachuting will still give a gelball in your stomach.
And since I hate the taste and action of alcohol dissolving that way is not the way for me longterm.
It hits fast that way but the alcohol adds a nasty waking up in the morning.

I suck the xr's like a mentos now and it takes half an hour or so with no chewing, has a softer onset but it works in a little over an hour.

Just wanted to add this.
Much love to you❤