• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax withdrawal?

darkcloud13

Bluelighter
So I usually take xanax every 3 days or less. Usually small amounts about 0.25 or 0.5. Yesterday I took about 0.2 because I had insomnia and then I woke up the next day, immediately drank a large glass of water and then suddenly I had a terrible stomach ache, I started to feel hot and cold, had diarrhoea and even vomited(I forced myself but I was really nauseous). It was actually only for 10 minutes and now I'm feeling fine.

Could this be alprazolam causing these effects? I thought small amounts would not cause any withdrawal effects.

I don’t know if that’s the withdrawal. If you are taking it every 3 days it would be well out of your system. It’s a short acting benzo. It’s out of your system in like 6 hours. I have had Xanax withdrawal. Usually the first symptoms are bone breaking body aches.

Unless you?ve been taking these kinds of doses on a very long term basis i don?t think this is withdrawal.

Could be a stomach flu

I severely doubt it at that dose and skipping that many days even if you did that for a year...
you?re tripping yourself out it?s probably stomach issues that are unrelated to benzos.
If you notice a ton of anxiety it might be, but still that could just be your mind and you being sick making you anxious. Good luck