• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax related light visuals Question

Kunmo2

Bluelighter
Hey Guys!

Its good to be back... So just started getting Xanax 2mg TID prescribed for the occasional anxiety i get from playing (guitar) in front of audiences over 10,000.

So as of a few days ago took 4mg to try to get some sleep and ripped a bong too.

Then as i was relaxing in the dark listening to some prior rexordings and i noticed light visuals. Like Shroom type hallucinations. Not wicked intense but i knew they were there.

Its technically also can have some hypnotic effects in hire does? I dont know... just speculation. Im sure some aspect of this has been posted before and if thats the case i apology.

Any input would be great.

Also no bragging im just happy that ive been off opiates / dope for over 2 years now. However it seems ive just traded for booze and benzos instead....

Anyway anyone else see light visuals? I dont mean hypo w/e like what you see at night or when ur trying to LD i mean legite visuals.

Thanks in advance!

Good to be back!

its not something i've experienced with xanax, i would probably attribute the visuals to ripping a fat bong?
but its true, xanax is a hypnotic, perhaps you were in some sort of hypnagogic, semi-dream state?
we may never know..
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽