• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax & Perc Quesiton

rip21

Greenlighter
Long story short. I have a pretty high tolerence for opiates. Need about 100mgs of oxy to be where I want. I have zero tolerence to Xanax. I have 10 perc 5/325 and 1.5 xanax bars. These 10 5,s wouldn't do shit so how much Xanax do u think is recommend to potentiate the percs? I did take 1mg of Xanax at like 12 this afternoon and just fell asleeep and woke up feeling normal. Also I took. .5 Xanax 1 hour ago ago and am trying to decide how many percs to take. Thinking about cwe for the percs. Would it be safe to take any more xanax after i take the percs if im not where I want to be? Any suggestions? Also how much water should I use to do the cwe and will the liquid after the cwe be stronger than if I just swallowed the percs? Thanks in advance.

I know there are multiple threads on this but not sure if people read through bumped threads.

Aside from what I posted in the other thread I'll just say the way I do CWE extraction is just to crush the pills and dump them into a coffee cup full of ice cold (but not containing ice) water, stir it a little and stick it in the freezer for a few minutes until most of the APAP falls to the bottom. I know there are more refined methods involving filtering but this really works fine. A little APAP floating around in the water won't hurt you so long as you let the bulk of it fall out and leave it in the bottom of the cup when you drink the water.

Shit I'm over a thousand posts and didn't even realize it. Maybe we should have more than blue and green lighters for people with different post counts. Or maybe I should just get a life?

Thanks man appreciated. How much water do you use vs pills? Like I said I have 5/325's. I read 100 mill so went with that. Now Im waiting for the damn water to go through the coffee filter. Taking forever. Next time probably just drink the top water and leave the garbage at the bottom like you said.