• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax on blotter

energy control are based in the netherlands would it make it through customs or would they not bother with a tiny pinch of salt sample?

That's a good question actually. I don't honestly know but I imagine it would be OK at Dutch customs since its going to a government approved testing facility which receives lots of samples through the post.. The issue would be at US customs, but I don't know if they bother much with stuff on its way out of the country, it's more if an issue if your posting stuff into the US...but don't hold me to that as I'm not a lawyer and I'm just speculating based on common sense.

As for your question about shelf life, I think I answered that before in that if you store them in a cool dark place they should be fine for years...probably longer than you will still have them unless you've got thousands of them and rarely take them... Plus when drugs degrade, they do so linearly, they don't just hit a point in time then vanish...for example if it says "use before July 2020" on a box of drugs it means that July 2020 is the date when they will still have 100% of their initial dose present (give or take a small admissible percentage)...after that the dose may decrease from say 10mg to 9.9mg...then a little while later to 9.8mg and so on... they will still be fine to use and given the margin of error present in blotters to begin with, this shouldn't be a major worry..

Keep them in a cool dark place free fdrom moisture and shelf life shouldn't be a concern IMO.

it says "shelf life 3 years" but that's probably just for the bulk bottles of it in the back of a pharmacy, I'm not sure

Anyone know a place where I can get these sent off tested in Australia?

Anyone know a place where I can get these sent off tested in Australia?

There isnt one. There are in New Zealand. The ACT govt trialled a pill testing service at Groove in the Moo, but that has fallen flat, having looked around there are no Aussie services you can send samples to, you can get test kits but someone else can tell you about that I dunno.

Are you still on seroquel?

I wouldnt be too worried about slurred speech to be honest.

New zealand is fine. I will send them there.

No I'm not on seroquel anymore.

Anyone know where in new zealand or Australia i can send these off for testing.
Thanks

Man im too tired to Google it again but srs forget australia and NZ has one or two well known labs just goigle and follow their instructions.

Gnite