• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Xanax + Klonopin + Cyclobenzaprine + vallium and a little bit of morphine. One of the most muscular relaxing experience that I ever had.

Shitake

Bluelighter
Oh, Friends. In any hypothesis Im saying that benzos are cool to use as a recreative substance. In my personal opinion, they're worse than opiates (the withdrawal can kill you, and you can feel crazy like a schizophrenic, have strokes, and etc... But whatever, I have some 0.5 mg Xanax here (about 13 now) and also some 0.5mg Klonopins (about 23 pills, I dont remember, I dont want to get up to count, and 6 Vallium 10mg.
I'm reducing my opiate tolerance holding my cravings and anxiety with weak benzos, but today I just mixed these meds to get high, and the results is being really cool. Ok, let's go to how much I took:

4 pills of xanax 0.5mg. So it's 2mg in total
5 pills of klonopins 0.5mg = total 2,5mg
2 vallium 10mg
3 Cyclobenzaprine 10mg
2 morphine 10mg (oral)

The results are incredible, I feel euphoric, relaxed, like my problems was give me a break. I dont want to sleep and lose this sensation.
Cyclobenzaprine has a perfect synergy with benzos, specially with vallium which has a muscle relaxation effect greater than other benzos.

Opioids and benzos always have that deadly allure huh... Have you tried soma? Have fun and be safe out there

Opioids and benzos always have that deadly allure huh... Have you tried soma? Have fun and be safe out there
Thank you for the preoccupation, friend. But I just stay in small doses, i dont like high doses of opiate because I feel groggy and not euphoric, benzos makes me feel sleepy. When my daily morphine dose is higher than 80mg, I change to methadone. Now, just 30mg is nice to me

Better stay away from booze/alcohol if you wanna avoid a quick trip back and forth home and hospital.

Sounds like good times, take care. :')

Thank you for the preoccupation, friend. But I just stay in small doses, i dont like high doses of opiate because I feel groggy and not euphoric, benzos makes me feel sleepy. When my daily morphine dose is higher than 80mg, I change to methadone. Now, just 30mg is nice to me
Be careful mate mixing opiates and benzos isike one of the rules that you dont do lol