• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

xanax for adderall

wh1temrbr0wn

Greenlighter
Hi, I had a question about taking xanax for an adderall comedown. I know that its okay to do so in low doses but my question was my oxycodone being in the mix. I currently take about 30mg adderall XR. I also have an oxycodone tolerance of about 100mg to 120mg a day but can take 60mg at a time and feel nice.
My question is, I took my adderall a little late today ( around noon or so.) At about 6pm I took 50mg of oxycodone. I know longer feel any effects from the oxy but my adderall is keeping me on high alert (if ya know what i mean.) Would I be skraight to take, lets say, .5mg of xanax to help me relax and be able to sleep tonight? I know that youre not supposed to mix oxycodone and xanax, which is why im here asking. I used to have a benzo tolerance of about 2mg but that was years ago. I dont really take xanax that much anymore, if at all. I know i can take 1mg and be fine but thats by itself. So, with an adderall tolerance of about 30mg XR/day and oxycodone at about 100mg/day, can I take .5mg of xanax?

Any help would be nice, thank you all.

I would personally think yes that's a low enough Xanax dose to not cause any harm mixing with the oxy especially if you aren't feeling it anymore. Just my opinion though

You know that there are interactions between CNS depressants right? If so then you can safely take 0.5 mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) after the T+06:00 hour mark or the T+08:00 hour mark after ingesting the Oxycodone. :)

-- Peace o/