• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax day alcohol night

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
So I've had about 3.75 ng of xanax between 2 pm and now. I plan to eat more. I also plan to drink half a Fourlocos I have left. Will the effects combine like im hoping?

3.75 mg of alprazolam is a high dose, don't take more and don't combine it with alcohol, this'll increase the risk of a black out and taking too much can even kill you, don't do it

i agree. Don't take more or you'll end up how I was in school lmao. Running around tables, pouring water all over myself while making drinking motions with my mouth, throwing up and running into walls... Theres a certain point where you turn into a crazy person. like i was chillin just barred out as fuck and as soon as i took a little bit more i hit that crazy point of no return and got myself fucked over and embarrassed the shit outa myself. Haha but seriously you will end up doing some dumb shit and regret it. I've heard of people waking up in jail before not knowing wtf happened. Serious blackouts are not good and the alcohol will launch you straight into one. Not to mention you'll probably just start eating the bars like chips. Everyone knows its nearly impossible to take only one when you have more. That's how i ended up like that in school. I was just chillin off one bar and then next thing i know it's seven o clock at night and i have blurry double vision and my moms pissed as fuck and i have a slight feeling i got caught. I still thought i had only taken one bar but it turns out i took 5 or more. I slowly begin to find out I'm suspended for 3 days and have to go to this disciplinary tiny school alternative to expulsion. Shit sucked and the sad thing is i am a very responsible person when it comes to using drugs. Xanax is just one fucked up drug and can get out of hand really fast. But... to answer your question, the effects will be a big blank space in your memory. Probably not like you're hoping.

Question has been answered. Xanax and alcohol is a very dangerous combination. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.