Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Xanax - becoming harder to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrielle

Bluelighter
Hey guys just wanted some info on whats happening in the zanny scene (sorry if its already been discussed)... I heard they're trying to make it harder to prescribe because of its abusive nature? Also that there might be a replacement/substitute coming out called Karma or somthing??

Cheers in advance,

Haha i know zanny abuse has been in the spotlight for years! im just saying it seems to me there knuckling down harder than ever i wanna know other peoples thoughts coz ive had to pay more than usual lately...

benzo addiction is really shitty just do other drugs ! but yea ive seen the price go form whatever to 4x whatever

yeah fair enough

Do you know if there trying to bring out a replacement for xanax?

They re-schedualed it, same schedual as opiates and such.

I think it the only schedualed benzos taken out of schedual 4.

Damn, did I spell that right, it don't look right. Oh well.

It's now 8 or 9? Don't have time to check.

Harder to be prescribed, harder to obtain.

*Schedule
ah that would make sense why they mentioned zannies was singled out...

Still used medicinally so it's still schedule 8, but yeah in the same schedule as all the other stuff now... Don't know when it happened though, I had it prescribed quite liberally when I was ~18 (3 years ago) for anxiety/panic related to quitting weed (stupid, I didnt know much at the time and evidently neither did the doctor). But I don't expect to ever see another xanax script, there's too much stigma around xanax here (and likely everywhere)

And yeah I think you're right Captain Brewster, only other one I know of in 8 is flunitrazepam or w/e (rohypnol)

Last edited:
AFAIK diazepam and temazepam are still schedule 4. Alprazolam is indeed now 8, has been since August or so.

Price discussion isn't allowed but logically it would go up as a result.

Inb4close?

AFAIK diazepam and temazepam are still schedule 4. Alprazolam is indeed now 8, has been since August or so.

Price discussion isn't allowed but logically it would go up as a result.

^ hit the nail on the head.

Oxazepam, lorazepam etc etc, but as chookmaster mentioned 'flunitrazepam' out of the rest. I don't think it's bad rep help it much, in terms of staying out of the spotlight (ie. S4 straight to S8 ). Which kinda says something about alprazolam (one of the crack cocaines of benzos IMO).........

And it was around that time, that they changed all the rules as such.

Questions been answered so may as well do as the shroom says. :)

/Closed

Last edited:
Hold up, didn't see the 'karma' question. Wtf is it? A brand name?

Replacement? Clonaz or lorazepam would be my bet from a doc who's worried about his licence.

But we have had a fair bit of disscusion on the whole alprazolam re-Scheduling (thanks for the spelling fix up Tyrielle.)

Carry on.... For now....

And just for those who don't know Bluelights not for scoring drugs

Last edited:
Kalma is one of the generic brand names for alrpazolam here in aus, is that what he was talking about?

Ah. Yeah well. Thanks for pointing that out chooky.

This is all about alprazolam, we've been here , done that.

Drug availability ain't what AussDD is about.

/closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.