• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos xanax bars with Xanax 2 Imprint on them, Friend says they have 3.5 mg in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

showbe

Greenlighter
someone I know supposedly has a source that presses bars. They are imprinted with Xanax/2. I did some googling online on other forums such as reddit and googling I found this on a site

● Xanax 1mg Purple Upjohn 90s - Blister packs
● Xanax 2mg Real GG249 and ONAX Bars
● Xanax 3.5-4 MG Yellow R039/XANAX-2/GG249 (Pressed Bars)
● Alprazolam Powder Pure 99%

THe bars weight out to .29 grams. I am not sure what generics weight but according to above it says 3.5-4 mg of xanax in those imprints.

Will pressed pills be more crumbly?

They could have fentanyl... No joke. Pill IDs aren't done here because like MDMA pills Xanax are notorious for fake bunk or alternative active pill

Honestly you might have a fentanyl pressed pill from the crumbly sound... I'll get a picture, but do not take any and if you have go to the ER now if you don't have a friend with narcan to reverse opiate overdose fentanyl still cause you

Make sure you don't have the Xanax in the link below

http://www.sfhealthnetwork.org/for-...y-counterfeit-xanax-pill-containing-fentanyl/

The N in the XANAX gives it away. The score (break line) should not connect to the N, but leave a box of space around the N. Also the side with the 2 should not be rectangular, but two hexagons next to one another.

They could have fentanyl... No joke. Pill IDs aren't done here because like MDMA pills Xanax are notorious for fake bunk or alternative active pill

Honestly you might have a fentanyl pressed pill from the crumbly sound... I'll get a picture, but do not take any and if you have go to the ER now if you don't have a friend with narcan to reverse opiate overdose fentanyl still cause you

Make sure you don't have the Xanax in the link below

http://www.sfhealthnetwork.org/for-...y-counterfeit-xanax-pill-containing-fentanyl/

The N in the XANAX gives it away. The score (break line) should not connect to the N, but leave a box of space around the N. Also the side with the 2 should not be rectangular, but two hexagons next to one another.

This
Ive never heard of a generic containing 3.5-4mg
There are a lot of fake pills going around, most with other benzos like phenazepam in it.

like KK just said, most of them contain other benzo's like whenever I got the ones the OP is describing, I'm positive they contained phenazepam. I got fake yellow bars that also contained phenazepam. There were/are a lot of bars going around with fentanyl like taco dude stated. Due to the amount of pressed bars, and the quality of the presses (I mean the ones I got looked really real), I basically started only buying footballs (1mg alprazolam tabs) or Klonopins since I have not seen a fake K-pin (what a lot of idiots don't get that try to sell off fake pills is that many of us take benzos sublingually, and I know the distinct 'flavor' of alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, and clonazepam like the back of my hand).

I have gotten alprazolam gummys that supposedly contained 3.5mg in the past, though I think they had closer to 1.5-2mg, but those were cool, and definitely the real deal.

Don't take fake pills. As other people have posted they could have fentanyl in them and you could die from them. Stay safe.

It's a scary world out there..u have 18 year olds ordering alprazalom powder and making bars out of them and selling them to tons of people..it could have 3.5 mgs of xanax in them or just 1 mg xanax and a little fentanyl...I wouldn't risk taking them

The 3.5mg Xanax pill is a scam, a urban legend by now. 2mg in the US and can go down to .25mg in Europe, but no 3.5mg on this globe.

i find alot of g227, white bars with no bitter taste,(they dont taste like aprazolam, at all. ) but they have something in them, anyone know what?

No need to double post.

No one can ten you. You need to get them tested at a lab.

No one can ten you. You need to get them tested at a lab.

This

One thing that's nice about alprazolam is that it has an extremely distinct taste. Putting a quarter of a bar I had recently purchased under my tongue was a somewhat reliable "litmus test" IME for trying to determine the legitimacy of the bars. You can't fake the funk when it comes to the taste of xanax.

I don't buy xanax off the "street" anymore since I ended up with some fakes that I had to return to get my money back.

There is a thriving xanax pressing industry in Canada. Look at the bust in Laval for no more evidence. And there is a vendor who claims to sell 4mg bars, they are strong but so are the other ones dosed at 3.5 most of seem to be in the 3 to 4 region. They are everywhere iny city and they are abvipus when you HD say a green bar next to a real one. The real one is blockier thicker and the color is waaay lighter. But ppl biy them leftand right. Some ppl making big money.

There was another thread about various fake pills.

There were fake white bars going around east coast usa and they were even in pharmacies and eventually pulled off the shelves.

There were also fake hyrdocones. They were the white ones, mostly global print with a kinda mushy consistency.

Corruption is everywhere. I really do not feel the need to elaborate because I have fuckall to do with type of thing.

Say what you want, but I am providing information I know to be accurate.

Probably the presses that are going around and getting everyone hooked. I've personally purchased 3.5mg presses w/ the 2 imprint before - in the past year

Hey guys, I'm on the east coast at the bottom of SC and I have been getting a lot of what seems to be non-pharma xanax bars. I have no proof but the texture and consistancy seem to be too crumbly and just not the same.

This is from both the Xanax bars and the GGs. They do however seem to have 2 mg alprazolam, for whatever that's worth.

The 3.5mg Xanax pill is a scam, a urban legend by now. 2mg in the US and can go down to .25mg in Europe, but no 3.5mg on this globe.

Not an urban legend, guys are making pills with 3.5 mgs alprazalom powder in them but in the end they seem to be the same potency as 2 mg pharm pills..

Hey guys, I'm on the east coast at the bottom of SC and I have been getting a lot of what seems to be non-pharma xanax bars.

Yess! Since ~late 2014 ~98% Pure Alprazolam powder has flooded the market in bulk from china. You can purchase 1 gram of pure powder, equal to 500 xanax bars, for less than a "yard stick." And people are buying BULK and buying a pill press for 3-6 "yardsticks" (no price discusion allowed?) and making 99.9% profit.

These pills are potential very dangerous. But if you have a proper pill w/ the chinease alprazolam - there is only 2mg of substance, so even if it was tainted with posion, the dosages are very low.

Last edited:
Yess! Since ~late 2014 ~98% Pure Alprazolam powder has flooded the market in bulk from china. You can purchase 1 gram of pure powder, equal to 500 xanax bars, for less than a one-hundred-dollars. And people are buying BULK and buying a $250-600 pill press and making 99.9% profit.

These pills are potential very dangerous. But if you have a proper pill w/ the chinease alprazolam - there is only 2mg of substance, so even if it was tainted with posion, the dosages are very low.
You should edit out the prices, as price discussion is not allowed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.