• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos xanax and beer

deos68

Bluelighter
yes this is a silly question but i took .125mg of xanax around 2pm it's now 7pm would be alright to drink a beer now?
i no longer feel anything from the xanax

i usually try and take xanax if i need it in the morning leaving well around 9 to 10 hrs in between

Well, I highly doubt it is going to kill you. If you have no tolerance to benzos I wouldn't risk it.

ofc in general, you shouldn't mix the two drugs.

Well, I highly doubt it is going to kill you. If you have no tolerance to benzos I wouldn't risk it.

ofc in general, you shouldn't mix the two drugs.

it wont kill you, but it could make you a GABA zombie, attempting to perfect your cuisine skills by frying magazines, pets, and your general sanity.

Lol taking HALF of .25mg xanax? That's practically nothing, I understand this is a hard reduction site but come don't you guys think y'all are going overboard? The half life of xanax is so short and the amount she took is laughable. OP go ahead n drink.

haha, you may be a troll.. But if not, that is such a small amount, you will most definitely be COMPLETELY fine :)

To be honest I don't see how you felt anything from that low a dose of Xanax at all. Especially since you said it's been 5 hours and Xanax has a small half life, you should be completely fine.

<---he
not a troll
i am highly sensitive to any benzos and yes .125mg of xanax is active at such low doses
it doesnt do anything other than calm me down enough to regain control of myself during a anxiety/panic attack
im not popping these like candy neither i take it maybe once a week maybe twice or every other week i dont ever redose
i have no intention of being on here asking how to taper off and worrying about WD f all that
my tolerance is very low and i would like to keep it that way not all of us on here are trying to compare the size of our nuts
in the end i ended up getting hammered pretty easily still alive and well nonetheless

Last edited:
Having a couple of beers after .125 of xanax will be ok. Everyone reacts differently to benzos so you judge yourself, if your unable to walk, stand up etc then adding to the effect with alcohol can be dangerous/fatal.

I find low dose benzos to be really calming and if it works why take more?

Having a couple of beers after .125 of xanax will be ok. Everyone reacts differently to benzos so you judge yourself, if your unable to walk, stand up etc then adding to the effect with alcohol can be dangerous/fatal.

I find low dose benzos to be really calming and if it works why take more?

exactly in the case of benzos taking less is always better
not sure why i respond to benzos like that guess i'm lucky? are yall jealous? jk no but seriously some of us do need well shit a tiny amount
when i take .125mg i can compare it to having a mild buzz weird right? im not sloppy just really relaxed sometimes i do need .25mg but its rare

The idea is not to use alcohol with benzos. In your case I believe it would be okay as long as you don´t get use to it.

I'm with ovo1024...

.125mg of Xanax is pretty much NOTHING...even for a Benzo Naïve individual.

esp. when 5 hours have already went by....you'll be 100% fine.