• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

X and oral sex

samstoned

Greenlighter
I had heard that some women really like to give oral while rolling and I found out with my current girlfriend how true that can be. She rarely went down on me before we started taking ecstacy together and did not really seem to enjoy it--and honestly wasn't real good at it.

But she had told me while rolling with her ex, that she sucked him all nite...so of course I was willing to try ecstacy when the opportunity came up. and she did seem to not be able to get enough of blowing me and did a lot better at. most times since it's been the same way...and I've enjoyed it and took advantage of the opportunities...:\

But, the last two times, I have been so into her! It's like I want to put my head between her legs and keep it there all nite. And I do--until she stops me, telling me it's too much for her and I stop for awhile. But I can't take my eyes or my mind off her pussy....til I go down again.

I have always loved giving head but these two nites, I could not get enough and never tired. The pills were real speedy both times. She wanted to dance all nite and I wanted to lick her all nite! She is now suggesting we find a girl to bring home next time so I can switch to her when she gets too much.

Is this a common experience for guys? Was it a result of the speedy pills? Or is she just really lucky? :)

My feelings while rolling are everything but sex really. It's more cuddling and love and such.

samstoned said:
I had heard that some women really like to give oral while rolling and I found out with my current girlfriend how true that can be. She rarely went down on me before we started taking ecstacy together and did not really seem to enjoy it--and honestly wasn't real good at it.

But she had told me while rolling with her ex, that she sucked him all nite...so of course I was willing to try ecstacy when the opportunity came up. and she did seem to not be able to get enough of blowing me and did a lot better at. most times since it's been the same way...and I've enjoyed it and took advantage of the opportunities...:\

But, the last two times, I have been so into her! It's like I want to put my head between her legs and keep it there all nite. And I do--until she stops me, telling me it's too much for her and I stop for awhile. But I can't take my eyes or my mind off her pussy....til I go down again.

I have always loved giving head but these two nites, I could not get enough and never tired. The pills were real speedy both times. She wanted to dance all nite and I wanted to lick her all nite! She is now suggesting we find a girl to bring home next time so I can switch to her when she gets too much.

Is this a common experience for guys? Was it a result of the speedy pills? Or is she just really lucky? :)

Its a great thing. My girl cant get enough of it either.........

my wife is the same way...she hardly ever does it normally, but when rolling i cant keep her off of it.:O

<She is now suggesting we find a girl to bring home next time so I can switch to her when she gets too much.>

U-Lucky-dog-U....some guys can only fantasize about that...

Actually I loved going down on my x-girlfriend too...but i think it was too much for me, cause sometimes I had to come up for air (gasp) haha... I don't think all guys like to go down on girls, but if a girl gets a guy that does, I'd say she got lucky...definitly, cause most guys just wanna get off, but I like to get the girl going, and then get off...

shit head while rolling is outa control, its a lot of fun and it's conveniant because the chances are your gonna be limp but it feels awesome... cos hell, you're rolling, and it's head!

-ben

Wow.. I couldnt imagine having a girl who didn't love to suck me off whenever she has a free minute...

mark001 said:
<She is now suggesting we find a girl to bring home next time so I can switch to her when she gets too much.>

U-Lucky-dog-U....some guys can only fantasize about that...

Actually I loved going down on my x-girlfriend too...but i think it was too much for me, cause sometimes I had to come up for air (gasp) haha... I don't think all guys like to go down on girls, but if a girl gets a guy that does, I'd say she got lucky...definitly, cause most guys just wanna get off, but I like to get the girl going, and then get off...

It only makes the experience better for both! =D

<U-Lucky-dog-U....some guys can only fantasize about that...>

She's pretty cool. We have fooled around with another couple before--not on x--but she didn't go down on him. I'd kinda like to see her do that, so I suggested we feel them out about their views on drugs. She agreed that it sounded like a lot of fun but we skip going out first like we usually do and stay at home all evening. She also said that if our friends are ok with it, she'd like to try going down on the woman--she's never done that and her inhibitions come way down when rolling. and i'm certainly game to watch that!

Shit, I go down down on my girl EVERY DAY, sober or not. I just looooooove pussy, but when I'm rolling, I'm a fucking maniac and my girl ALWAYS has to squirm and push my head away. As far as recieving oral, I've never seen a girl ever get into giving head so much... it's crazzyyyy.

I can't even get a hard-on with clean MDMA.

It...just...won't happen....

And if I do manage to get hard, there is no chance I will cum.

Why does the drug that makes sex feel the best have to render me useless

i don't have any problems giving head while rolling and i obviously have no problems with receiving it either. i have found MDMA useful when it comes to experimenting in the bedroom but i don't think it makes me any more horny than i am when i'm sober. MDMA is actually one of the last things i would use to increase my sex drive; cannabis would be first.

:D Yes and god bless their hearts, my ex and current buddyfuck loves giving head on the onset of E, the part where you're toes start tingling? And when the rolling gets heavy, if we arent out dancing or running around bonfires etc type stuff.

On the onset of E is best, cause you can actually cum, rolling..not much of a chance, although she has come through once or twice.

Yeah, its awesome! I could give head for hours and love every second of it=D

All I want to do is drink from the furry cup when on 'e'. My wife is the same that she has to push me off when it gets too much. And about the other chick thing I believe that 'e' can definitely bring out those hidden lesbian tendencies =D

blah i Just got oral from my girlfriend while rolling , but felt nearly nothing cause of this stupid prozac crap.... oh well

Hell, most of the time sex becomes the only thing on my mind when I'm rolling. Theres been numerous times I've left a good party just because I got so horny and wanted to get home and start the post-party-sketch-sex.

There's even been times where going to the club has just been an excuse to do E to fool around after :)

I can usually manage to cum a few times. Now and then I may not be able to get hard, but I dont let that stop me.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
i don't have any problems giving head while rolling and i obviously have no problems with receiving it either.

Re-read this again... Maybe I have a mind in the gutter, but you said you like receiving head also?? Getting eaten out?? maybe thats what you meant sorry LOL.......=D :p

To the original poster... Your g/f brags on how she used to give her ex head all the time while rolling??? Thats a nice thing for your girl to be telling you..8(

Yea when you have eaten the girl out until she cums she is pushing your ass away cause that shit gets super sensitive. And painful. I know once I blow my load and she is still sucking on it I tell her to MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE