• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants www.adhdmedcalc.com

adhdgal2

Greenlighter
Any opinions on the accuracy and helpfulness of this ADHD medication conversion website? www.adhdmedcalc.com. You input the current medication and dose and it then input the new medication and it tells you the dose. It also tells you how start and increase ADHD medications. (This is a follow up from my question about their app)
Thanks.

The disclaimer that its for doctors only would seem to suggest that its just a quick calculator... With that said, seems pretty unique but I can't tell you about the accuracy.

I would think that you'd just ask your doctor instead of using this.

I just did a quick test with this calculator, looking into Dexamp and Methylphenidate as that's the two meds I have experience with in relation to ADHD and I think it sucks!

First of all, it says that 5 mg of dexamp equals 5 mg of (Racemic) Methylphenidate which is wrong. I know for a fact that Dexamp is more potent.
It goes on to say that dexamp peaks after 30 minuts. Again, this is totally wrong, at least in my case it takes about two hours but effects start much earlier though that has nothing to do with the actual peak/max blood concentration.

I don't think this particular calculator is useful but I definately like the idea.

Thanks. I used it for vyvanse and daytrana and it seemed pretty accurate. Other people?

My question is on blood test. I have my medicine. But due to constipation didn't take any of my ir's for almost two days. Now I have to do labs. I don't shoot, however if I insulfalted a couple the day before will it metabolize in my blood stream in time. Script is 3x day. Also have the meds I'm supposed q bring in for my visit.should I be in. My pain won't handle a lower dose. But after almost a week, I had to do something so I could use the restroom. What is the better way to handle this

^^ I think you have the wrong thread, this is discussing ADD meds, you mention pain and constipation that sounds like opioids. And... We cannot be discussing drug testing as it relates to a particular situation or evading techniques, etc... We can't help you avoid the consequences of your actions. Not to be a dick, just saying'. That said, I wouldn't worry, what will be will be.

Edit: To be of assistance: Mirilax (sp?) brand name in US, for Polyethylene Glycol available at pharmacy/chemist shop works very well for my bupe related poop shoot issues.

Be well. Eat well. You'll be good to go, literally.

Last edited: