• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants WTF is in this shit! Smoked a bowel and feel 😵 drunk

Iopner007

Greenlighter
I been a long time meth abuser, but wtf is this shit , I feel drunk after smoking a bowel

Your tolerance is likely through the roof. Take a break for a month or so. It’ll start working again.

Your tolerance is likely through the roof. Take a break for a month or so. It’ll start working again.
You think tolerance would cause an alcohol like effect though?

Op how long have you been going on this run? maybe the sleep dep is causing some of the symptoms that resemble alcohol like reduced reaction time, slurred speech... sleep dep pretty much causes anything and everything if its bad enough...

On the otherhand maybe it is some other adulterant we have never heard of. do you know anyone else that has tried this same batch? maybe ask them how they liked it. that might give you a clue as to whether its the meth or whether its just you ( tolerance, sleep dep etc)

Been sober for a while, 2 weeks while Covid was kicking my ass . I’ve slept plenty so I’m sure it’s not that. Plus after a while the nasty feeling wore off and I was fine just a bit of a headache. Idk what that was , but would like to be able to identify it so I don’t do it again 🥴

Been sober for a while, 2 weeks while Covid was kicking my ass . I’ve slept plenty so I’m sure it’s not that. Plus after a while the nasty feeling wore off and I was fine just a bit of a headache. Idk what that was , but would like to be able to identify it so I don’t do it again 🥴
Did you notice anything strange when you first lacquered the crystals? How about after the first melt? Near the end of the bowl?

@Atelier3 just helped my ID a similar experience, in that thread I didn’t mention it but yeah, I was bothered by alcohol intoxication type side effects. I think it is some kind of adulterant I was only finding in the large shards in my stash.

edit: here’s that thread

Last edited:
Very possible your meth was cut with either an opiate or other benzo like substance. I know nothing of smoke bioavailability of barbiturates or benzodiazepines. All I know is if I wanted a batch of meth and was a chemist I’d cut every batch with a downer to counteract the paranoia and side effects

Very possible your meth was cut with either an opiate or other benzo like substance. I know nothing of smoke bioavailability of barbiturates or benzodiazepines. All I know is if I wanted a batch of meth and was a chemist I’d cut every batch with a downer to counteract the paranoia and side effects
That's not possible at all lol like wtf really?

Tbh questions like these are pretty much impossible to answer.
I wouldn't think too much about it... The best thing you can do is to it easy for a while, take care of yourself. As you said, you just got your ass kicked by covid so you're probably not 100% well yet, give it a bit more time.

Did you notice anything strange when you first lacquered the crystals? How about after the first melt? Near the end of the bowl?

@Atelier3 just helped my ID a similar experience, in that thread I didn’t mention it but yeah, I was bothered by alcohol intoxication type side effects. I think it is some kind of adulterant I was only finding in the large shards in my stash.

edit: here’s that thread
Yes ,it sizzled a little initially took i min to crack back i as I looked at the bottom of the melted bowel I saw a was a little dark when melted , as it crystallized it lightens up quite a bit. Looked ok so I hit it , cloud was fine taste a little weird tho , I felt I little head change. Hit it a few more times , and I got a big head change , not good . Feeling like shit I had someone bring me a new peice , re-load tried again... same shit . Bottom of bowel shit changes orange / brown ugly... and I feel disgusting and drunk

I dunno about ' drunk ' but unreacted psuedoephedrine definitely could make you feel gross and uncomfortable but I guess we're getting into endless speculation territory now. But if it is some adulterant or byproduct it would have to be something that crystalizes with meth unless of course it was all crushed up then it could be anything.

Awful whatever it was , got a new bag , much better. Although still feeling a bit of a dull headache from yesterday’s junk

Personally, I've had paradoxical effects from amphetamines that hit me like a ton of bricks and make me want to nod out, and/or cause nasty hangover sensations that feel like blood vessels getting tightened with a vice inside my head and are as nasty and debilitating as a migraine. It usually happens when I'm either sleep-deprived and not taking care of myself in general, and possibly overusing the substance itself. Not saying your shit wasn't bunk, just thought I'd throw that in there.

That's not possible at all lol like wtf really?

What are you talking about it’s not possible? Fentanyl has been found in many batches of meth what’s not possible? The reality is is any drug could have anything in it

What are you talking about it’s not possible? Fentanyl has been found in many batches of meth what’s not possible? The reality is is any drug could have anything in it
As far as I know no significant quantities of fent have been found in meth, whenever very small amounts are present it's likely due to cross-contamination (for example when small time dealers don't wash their hands after handling heroin cut with fent, when they use the same scale to weigh fentadope and meth, etc...). Since some fent tests have a high sensibility even very small amounts can give a positive result, even if it's not enough to get someone high.

I'm not saying it's impossible, you may be able to find some scumbag dealer who cuts stimulants with fentanyl but it doesn't really make much sense. Any informed dealer would sell both drugs separately, get them tweaking for days and then sell them downers for the comedown.

Meth users are notoriously paranoid about their product lol. You can see it here, everyday someone makes a new thread asking what's wrong with his meth... Yet north american meth is as pure as it has ever been (on average), at least according to every serious source.
If dealers started cutting it with opioids we would probably see about 1000 new threads on bluelight alone.

Personally, I've had paradoxical effects from amphetamines that hit me like a ton of bricks and make me want to nod out, and/or cause nasty hangover sensations that feel like blood vessels getting tightened with a vice inside my head and are as nasty and debilitating as a migraine. It usually happens when I'm either sleep-deprived and not taking care of myself in general, and possibly overusing the substance itself. Not saying your shit wasn't bunk, just thought I'd throw that in there.
I don’t beleive it’s that , first attempt to get highly in 2 weeks.

I have acetone washed meth that was already 90+% pure and totally hammered the stash for days on an off for a few weeks and by the end the stuff was putting me into a drunken like stupor.

First few days unstoppable energy. Last few days too lazy to get out of bed to smoke any more.