• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

WTF are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace872015

Greenlighter
Swim just bought some glass, loaded it in her pookie, and after a few hits, there were pieces left that didn't burn, melt, or change in anyway. Put some on swims tongue and tasted weird, not like shit normally tastes. What could it be? Swims not new to it, been everyday user for 4+ months and never came across this.

We dont use SWIM on BL. Its ok to say I or me. Unfortunately it is next to impossible to know what you took unless you get it tested and drug id threads are not really allowed either. You are brand new (well next to no posts at least) so dont sweat it, but read the BL users agreement to get to know the rules.

Sorry you seem to have gotten some bad stuff. Be safe.

ditch the person you got it from
sad part is... that accounts for many drug related complications...not knowing what the fuck you got
pay extra attention to yourself and if things are not right head to the ER

What kittycat5 said... The possibilities as to what it could be are endless and the info we have to go on is miniscule.

I do know that rock (or is it epsom?) salt seems to be a common cut around my area and reacts similarly to how you describe when burned, so if it happens to be salty that's just one of the many possibilities. However it's just a guessing game at this point.

I suggest investing in a test kit for the future, although these are by no means foolproof. Please go ahead and read up on the rules in my signature. I do have to close this thread. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.