• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants WTF are ppl cutting meth with that looks exactly like a REAL Meth Shard..!? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnocentlyNaive

Bluelighter
Ive never seen anything used to cut meth that doesn't look like shake, but today i was too impatient to wait for my usual dudes to get back to me, so i went thru some other dude just because of the fact that i could get it right away. I go thru him as little as possoble because he likes to pinch the bag or short me, thinking that i wont know the differnce or just tries to hustle me in one way or another. Anyways, i was only going to take it if it looked decent, because i was in no mood to take any shit. Today he actually gave me a fat bag with NO SHAKE , i was thinkin hell yeah, its straight cause there all shards.....Little did I know that whatever he gave me that looks exactly like meth shards, WAS NOT METH...i cant figure out what it was but it definately wasnt meth nor did it even contain a lil bit....As soon as me and my friend did a shot, i knew we got some fucked up shit....Either it was this real real good shit thats been around lately that doesnt give you a rush&takes a little bit to hit you or it was ALL cut of somekind...I still could not tell you what it was after spending 2-3hours trying to google it...Ive never seen shards have some cut in them or be completely CUT....i mean looking at the bag, i was thrilled because it looked exactly like a meth shard uncut would.. My friend and I both did a big shot of this shit thinking there wouldnt be no bullshit because it was all shards, and cut sits in the shake (or so i thought)....We did ours at the same time and neither of us got a rush, which was ok, it happens, but we just stared at eachother like "do u feel anything yet?" myfriend broke out in these werid red patches all over both her arms and chest and I had a big red spoltch where i did mine. Something was deffinately not right but i was hopeing it would all of a sudden hit us, After ten minutes passed i knew that those werent Meth shards....I cant figure out what or how it was cut with, which is still a major question i have. I dont think there was any meth in the bag of "shards" because neither of us felt nothing close to that feeling, not even a little. I felt uneasy as soon as i did mine, my arm started stinging all down it, & its not because of missing. My friend had the same feeling in her arm. I was scared we werent going to be okay, because whatever that shit was, we both just put alot of it in our bodies....Thankfully, the stinging went away within 15 minutes & my friends arms cleared up and were back to normal after a half hour....All i felt was my muscles were all tensed up and my jaw was clenched even tho i wasnt anxious, or nervous, or whatever. I couldnt get my muscles to relax as much as i tried, which made me miserable for the rest of the day.....I had a bitchin headache before i did that but my headache turned into a MIGRANE that wouldnt give me a break.....I have never been so miserable dealing with the worst headache ive ever had in my life..Everything i did made it worse & nothing i tried worked to make my head stop throbbing..Bottom line is all that shot did to me is make me feel miserable physically. About 45 minutes after i did that, i started to get kind of talkative and spacey like i would when i get high, but i cant unstand how ANYTHING can take that long to take effect when you use intravenously. After about a half hour, i noticed my friends eyes changed, and she looked high, usually that happens right away? So I have no idea why it took so long to effect us, i mean it kept me awake but not in a good way....I just want to find out what the fuck he gave me & Id SO appericate hearing ideas as what it could have been or hearing someone having a similar experience! I still have no clue, even after surfing google for 2 hours...Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

you will get the we cant tell for so n so reason from a mod very soon see the rules as to why

but at a guess if its not just shit cutting agents it could be apvp or flaxxa or how ever you spell it still apvp just trying to use a term you would know

Going by your description, it was definitely not meth. Meth does not take 45 minutes to kick in IV, nor are the effects subtle in the way you described once injected. It is an almost instant hit and your pupils should have been wide, wide open straight away.

This has all the hallmarks of a synthetic mate, and there are hundreds upon hundreds of those. New ones everyday. But it certainly was not meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.