Not open for further replies.
To my darling,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo & Juliet
Dire Straits

A lovestruck romeo sings a streets serenade
Laying everybody low with a lovesong that he made
Finds a convenient streetlight steps out of the shade
Says something like you and me babe how about it ?

Juliet says hey it’s romeo you nearly gimme a heart attack
He’s underneath the window she’s singing hey la my boyfriend’s back
You shouldn’t come around here singing up at people like that
Anyway what you gonna do about it ?

Juliet the dice were loaded from the start
And I bet and you exploded in my heart
And I forget the movie song
When you wanna realise it was just that the time was wrong juliet ?

Come up on differents streets they both were streets of shame
Both dirty both mean yes and the dream was just the same
And I dreamed your dream for you and your dream is real
How can you look at me as if I was just another one of your deals ?

Where you can fall for chains of silver you can fall for chains of gold
You can fall for pretty strangers and the promises they hold
You promised me everything you promised me think and thin
Now you just says oh romeo yeah you know I used to have a scene with him

Juliet when we made love you used to cry
You said I love you like the stars above I’ll love you till I die
There’s a place for us you know the movie song
When you gonna realise it was just that the time was wrong juliet ?

I can’t do the talk like they talk on tv
And I can’t do a love song like the way it’s meant to be
I can’t do everything but I’d do anything for you
I can’t do anything except be in love with you

And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be
All I do is keep the beat and bad company
All I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme
Julie I’d do the stars with you any time

Juliet when we made love you used to cry
You said I love you like the stars above I’ll love you till I die
There’s a place for us you know the movie song
When you gonna realise it was just that the time was wrong juliet ?

A lovestruck romeo sings a streets serenade
Laying everybody low with a lovesong that he made
Finds a convenient streetlight steps out of the shade
Says something like you and me babe how about it ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby, these are all the words I need to give to you.

I love you up to the honey sun and back infinity times,
kitti

Dear Stinky:

I love you, and I can't wait to live with you... I was sick of paying all the bills and you eating all my food. I wish you weren't stuck in the boondocks working for the summer, but I think we've made some fun new friends because of it. Hopefully our dreams from the other night come true, and you get the job you're dying for... granted, it's a little wierd thinking about you working at my old high school.

Anyway, we're getting kittens even though you're allergic. I'll even buy you some antihistimines. Only 3 more weeks. We need to buy furniture. I get to pick all of it out. For a set designer, you suck at decorating.

(I really do love you much, and I think this coming year will be an indicator of readiness to try talking about marraige again.)

~Lauren.

I just wrote this to my G/F. I'm leaving for college soon, and she'll still be here, so life is about to suck.

You are an artist, my worlds greatest painter
You have given me so much of your work
You've painted our future in red
A color that is deep and devastating
Probably consists if a goodbye and failed words
I'm not an artist, but I tried
I used white because I'm a believer in true love
Mine consists of a goodnight and
the worlds greatest kiss

You are a singer, dressing my moods with your words
Your voice is safe and promising
Like your eyes, they tell me everything
I want to hear and more
I'll sing you a song, I can do it too
We can sit on the grass and watch
Your hair in the breeze
My song will be true and optimistic

In ten years I hope to be able to
Receive another painting by you
In ten years I will try to paint one more
In ten years will you sing me one of your songs?
In ten years I'll sing ten more
Because true love came and visited me yesterday
And he told me what he meant
He told me that I had it
He told me to paint us in white

So there is nothing that can stop me now
And there is nothing I won't do
To make sure I can whisper I love you
Into your ears and mind in
Ten years of time
Tell me what I can do
To make sure this happens
Because you're all that matters to me

I'm not saying this because I started it.. but I really love this thread :) , it really brings hope,faith and shows that love can exist. Sometimes it makes me jealous, and other times it makes me envious and sometime it makes me so happy. This thread needs to be archived :)

Dear,
Well let me first start by saying i love you and i will always love you. Youve been so good to me throughout our friendship and beyond..ur so amazing and so special to me ive never met anyone like you. And ur just so cute..but in all honesty im done with this game..i cant play the guy thats gonna be in love with you forever and never have you. You know how i feel..and whether you care or not your hurtin me..constantly. So..i guess now i start to move on..time to move forward and just let you be happy..im sorry if i cant find the courage to talk to you for a while..i think it will help if we talk less. Good luck with your boyfriend..and remember a part of me is always with you..

Love Always,
Drew

Mr. Pig,

You are my kind of people. Third time's a charm.

With all the love I can muster,

FP

ChickPea^ <3

Sometimes I Sit Around And Just Think About The Thing You Do That Make Me Happy..And Those Thought Are Never Ending

Your My Little Peice Of Heaven That Noone Can Take Away From Me

I'll Always Be There For You..

Love Hhc

Dear hhc_king,
Hey man just wanted to say i hope you get well soon. (just for everyone that doesnt know hhc_king has the flu and he needs more smokes). Get well soon dude take care.

Zell

PS. Ur not my S/O or Crush..sorry if i got ur hopes up :p lol..

Last edited:
Dear !@#$%^&*(

I remember the first time I saw you, I remember the first time I took a photo of you, I remember the first time I dressed in your clothes.

I am writing to tell you that I am now out on parole.

I know we've had our troubles. I know we have had mixed signals. I thought that you would be happy to see me when you got home that night. It's not my fault you got some so late. My pants were on for the first hour of waiting. And I don't know how the fucking cat died.

But all that's behind us. I know we have different ideas about where we want our relationship to go. I want to take it to the next level. While I enjoy watching you from your closet, it is cramped, and the bushes outside your window aren't sufficient for a while night.

I know you're scared and uncertain about us, it's only natural to be scared about some parts of a relationship. Don't be scared about the arrest, though. The items they found in my trunk were there for other reasons: the masking tape was for fixing the back window, the chain was for my dog, the cucumber I was going to eat later, the knife was for cutting the cucumber, and the gun and the handcuffs came with the car.

And the fight, that's all in the past. I have come to control my violent attitude. Yes, I hit you. However I think you need to acknowledge your part in the conflict. The only reason I tied you up was because you wouldn't stop screaming.

Your cheating must stop, though. By the time you receive this, ***** will be out of the relationship and your 'engagement' will be off. I know he's better than me in some ways. He's got a job, he doesn't have a criminal record, he doesn't hear voices. But most importantly he doesn't know how to kill a man with a ballpoint pen. And I do.

My time in prison, as a 'wife' or a 'bitch' got me to see, and feel things, from another perspective.

I dreamt every night about you, and me, and the marriage that we will one day enjoy. I screamed in the pain of not having you, I banged my head against the wall in fury. However I realised that I really did need to take my medication, if there was ever any chance of me being with you. I realised further that if I took double doses of my medication, I would be able to see you twice as quick, and four times the dose, four times as quick.

Now that I'm out I realise our time apart has made us stronger. I realise that I cannot just watch you all your life, no matter how enjoyable that is. I know I am scared of you, which is why I drew those pictures on your wall.

But now I am overcoming my fear, and I am coming to see you. I am coming to claim what's mine.

See you soon
Pete

Dear J,

Thank you for coming into my life so unexpectingly. Ever since I met you I always had a good feeling off of you, but I never for once thought this would happen. Im really glad that I told R to fuck off, and that you cheated on C with me, (even if you guys "werent going out" and even if we did do her dirty). Everything for a reason right? I never knew anything good could possible happen to me again, but you feel good to me. I get scared, but as soon as I see you Im happy again. I miss you and wish we got to see each other more often! I miss our couch fort bed and the most beautiful sleep I ever get. I miss sitting on the porch smoking and drinking beer and being white trash while really slow walking people go by *lol*. I miss waking up and knowing you are right there. I just saw you an hour ago and I miss you already. I hope you dont have to go through 12 hours of work tonight with a boner. Im really sorry about that! Okay. Miss you bye. <3

:)

And one more for my former crush-

R,

You had your chance. The way you treated me on the 4th of July was possibly the most appaling treatment Ive ever gotten from a guy, with only two exceptions. I cant imagine how bad you could treat me if you'd actually agreed to go out with me. Thank you for showing me how stupid I was being for having those feelings for you. You are a little boy, and maybe one day you will grow up. Didnt think Id ever really leave did you? Well, I have. Thats how I work see, you get a certain amount of time, a certain amount of chances..you might have thought I was spineless but I was just giving you your time. Once times up, Ill never want you again. I wish you the best in life, I know we wont be friends, you are far too immature. Thanks for being a dickhead and sending me (although accidentally) right into the arms of someone really nice and cool who I happen to like a lot. Good LUck and Ill say a prayer for the next girl you end up "talking to". God knows the poor thing will need it.

We keep on playing these games to the point where we are erasing all of our emotion so that we outcunt each other, only we may be denying each other to the point where we are successful.

What do you want from me? If it's what I think you need , then grow up and say it. Otherwise piss off and leave me to my musings.

spanish,

you make me blush. i havent felt butterflies like this since i was in 10th grade. i cant wait to see you again.

xoxo,

the girl who doesn't believe in all your damn fortunes

I want to weave webs of real, delicious, living dreams with you. I forget the material things with you, only hear the singing of delicate heartstrings. Just imagining what it is to be with you, feel you next to me, wrapped up in your scent enveloped in sweat, tangled together like two lovers meant for more than this secrecy.

It's a bizarre love triangle
I don't know where to go
So i'll go diagonal
In a straight line
And you're both there on the horizon

Feels so hard to know
I don't know how I feel
So I pray to you
My Goddess
Let yourself be known

I JUST CAN'T LET THIS THREAD DIE

Dear _____,

I'm thinking about the last four days, the last four weeks, the last four years. Thinking about the incredible range of feelings I've had and their intensity. And I've been thinking that no one has ever suprised me more than you.

I'm thinking, being around you is just fantastic.
Lets keep it together
____

Status
Not open for further replies.