• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write A Letter To Your Lover, SO or Crush Vol. IV!

I feel like a 16-year old again, checking my phone every other minute to see if you've texted me. You bring out good things in me, and I truly hope that you feel likewise.

It's 5pm here but if you still have the same sleeping schedule you'll have just got up so: Good morning, my dear! Enjoy your nocturnal hours.

I know I should let you get on with your life, forget you, release you into the freedom of this world. But I can't. I won't. I'll never stop loving you, I think of you every waking and sleeping moment. I had that dream again last night; me, you, Lucy cuddled up in bed, her beautiful little face sleeping, as we held her. And then I wake up and realise we will never have that. It still breaks my heart every single day. The 4th September 2010 is a date I shall never forget, for we lost not only our unborn daughter, but ourselves.
I just hope you still think of me, wonder where or how I am, alas; it does not matter, for we shall never experience bliss like we did once before.
I love you.

"This is our little love song,
This is our corner of the world,
Just the last little love song,
That will never be heard".

Sleep tight, Lucy, I'll be with you soon enough!

get well soon mr wonderful. needs moar animal crackers in the soup. <3

...kytnism...:|

You and I need a night together again, sans hard drugs so I can remember more than half of it this time <3

-Y

Bitch, I don't even know if I can call you unstable. It's more like you are a borderline sociopath, only I know that you are not because I've seen the extent of your passion and emotion. I wish that I could just see inside of your head, and figure you out. You're the only person that I haven't.

Today I actually got over you.

You're a bitch; "Omg wow I cannot be bothered reading all of that right now" well you're the genius that asked how my weekend was and why would you bother wasting your time replying to that then?!

Over your shit.

Bye.

u r kool
i am not
i am trying
hold yr horses
yr horses r 2 wily
settle down
i get 2 wily 2
so
settle
so i can settle the horses
are we a farm?
never took even one of yr pills
you know that shit i love to just shovel up my nose and fall down and kind of revel in it?
not one ever
cuz its you
nobody else
nobody.

You mean the absolute world to me. The happiness I feel when I'm in your presence is completely unexplainable. You are my light.

It's the third anniversary of our first date! I wouldn't change it for the world, no matter how embarrassing it actually was.
I love you baby, stay safe.
<3

Wow! You're even more beautiful than we met, I didn't even think it was possible!
I hope you're happy darling, because I miss you so very much, alas I cannot risk telling you, I don't want a repeat of last time - I made you suffer way too much for me to even contemplate being honest about my feelings. You're long gone, and I hope you're finally happy.
I love you, I've always loved you and I shall love you until my last breath.

im sorry im such a bipolar bitch and i wish i could make it up to you, but i know there is nothing i can do to heal your feelings.i hate myself for hurting you, and i will always love you like the real father i never had.

As you move on, remember me, remember us and all we used to be.
I love you.

I think I have a crush on you. Even if I never post here again, you know how to say hi.

Last edited:
you aced it <3 i knew you could do it. it doesnt stop me feeling so freaking proud of you, especially in these circumstances.

...kytnism...:|

I've never been in love, but what I feel with you is the closest thing to it, I think. I want to be around you every day. I'm glad we're taking it slow. You are beautiful. I love how when we are together we don't stop laughing. You make me want to be a better person. I'm sure I annoy my friends because of how often I talk about you. I hope you do the same, but I doubt it. I wish you would text me or invite me to do something. I'm getting mixed signals, and it's killing me. I worry constantly that you're talking to other guys & one of them is going to sweep you off your feet first :\. I'm so nervous, but it feels right. I think this could go places.

I hope...