• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write A Letter To Your Lover, SO or Crush Vol. IV!

I can't wait to fuck you tomorrow and fill your tight pussy with my hot cum as we lay there breathless, panting, dripping in sweat, after I give you too many orgasms to count. I feel I can fuck you for the rest of my life angel. That's saying a lot coming from me.

Why do you love me?
Why do you need me?
Always and forever.
We met in a chat room.
Now our love can fully bloom.
Sure the world wide web is great.
But you you make me salvivate.
Yes I love technology.
But not as much as you you see.
But I still love technology.
Always and forever.
Our love is like a flock of doves.
Flying up to Heaven above.
Always and forever.
Always and forever.

Why ew? I struggled for years with IV heroin addiction and she struggled with painkillers and cocaine. We both have over a year clean now and working a program of recovery. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but some of us can't use responsibly and we have accepted that.

I've always thought that psychedelics went great with sex/intimacy, is all.

I've always thought that psychedelics went great with sex/intimacy, is all.
Oh fuck man sex on LSD was the shiiiit. My rehab roommate and I spent a whole night talking about the best drugs to fuck on and the top was speed or LSD. Imagine me, 20 yr old Guy, chatting with this Guy in his 60s about fucking chicks on LSD. "When you eat that pussy you get lost looking at all the folds and when you're fucking her it feels like your dick is 20ft long" - my roommate

Oh fuck man sex on LSD was the shiiiit. My rehab roommate and I spent a whole night talking about the best drugs to fuck on and the top was speed or LSD. Imagine me, 20 yr old Guy, chatting with this Guy in his 60s about fucking chicks on LSD. "When you eat that pussy you get lost looking at all the folds and when you're fucking her it feels like your dick is 20ft long" - my roommate

Lol that was a good read.

We've been together for nearly six months; you let me stay with you for the past month and a half purely out of necessity. We've gone through some tough times, as any people experience when living together, but resolved these (only my own?) issues and have grown immensely more close than we would have been if we hadn't cohabited after only a few months together.

JPA, after officially dating you since the middle of January, and having been 'together' since the 5th of December, 2012, I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you. We've already told each other so-much. Such a natural love doesn't happen often. Every night I hold you in my arms is another I treasure. Stupid little shit like cooking dinner together, showering together, and laughing at fucking Duck Dynasty on TV makes me love you even more. I can't even sleep without you in my bed. I know you feel the same way. Sex is out of this world with you.

I can't believe I find myself saying this, even when I'm slightly buzzed, but I think I'd like to marry you, sooner rather than later. We've lived together and haven't killed each-other-- in fact, I'm more drawn to you than ever. I want to adventure with you. I want to explore the bounds of the physical and existential world with you. I know you're in-- I just have to grow the balls to ask you.

you broke my heart back in February. badly. yet for some reason when you sat next to me today in the meeting I found myself falling in love with you all over again. I miss kissing your perfect lips, feeling you in my arms against me, planning a future together. I don't know. maybe I'm being optimistic and unrealistic, but who knows what the future holds for us babe. I still love you, and that's not going to change, angel.

hey girl so whattup? mannn not shit forreal here smokin a blunt wish you were here to burn with me. works been busy as fuck here lately and don't have munch time to my daily's on the web. i was checking out some of ur post's on bluelight.. and i fucking love the way you think!! i like your style babe ;). wish we were closer so we could fucking hang out n shit.(if that's what you call getting high/drunk together). we've both been down through there if ya kno what i mean? and both have suscess stories of how we managed to escape the depths of hell. we got stories to tell babe, and who knows some day we might meet and put a fuckin book together.(and take showers together).
anyways gotta fly, hope this letter finds you so we can go on so i can make reservations,and buy liquor.
love you more then the light cigarette i got n my hand (and damn that's a lot of love !! :))
peace bb girl
yo homie,
D's

This past part of my weekend has been amazing because of you.

I am so happy we have reconnected. I feel as though you and I both have benefited from our renewed interaction. Our goals are similar. Our lives and lifestyles are very different. But I forgot about that when you looked at me, held me, touched me, and were overall sweet to me. When we talked about this, I knew you were not simply placating me.

I look forward - immensely so - to expressing these emotions again. See you later this week. <3

This is it. My feelings have completely faded. I saw that you posted on the forum today and I didn't even feel a thing. You were too selfish and caught up in your problems to notice how much I've been there for you. You took my comfort for granted and now it's not going to be available to you any more. I wish you luck with everything. I wont be there the next time you're "bored".

so I kicked it at your place today and we studied a bit. I've had my eye on you for a bit now. I met your "Guy" whom you've only been with for like 12 days and yet I feel we hit it off pretty well. you opened up to me about your drinking problem and I want to help you. together we can get through it. not trying to save the world or anything, but I can provide you with some support and a network of good people to help you get back on your feet. you're an amazing girl and who knows where the future leads us. one day at a time is what they tell us... one day at a time beautiful.

You must be the sweetest person I've come across in a long, long while. So why did you have to come along at a time when I am really not able to open up to anyone..

so I kicked it at your place today and we studied a bit. I've had my eye on you for a bit now. I met your "Guy" whom you've only been with for like 12 days and yet I feel we hit it off pretty well. you opened up to me about your drinking problem and I want to help you. together we can get through it. not trying to save the world or anything, but I can provide you with some support and a network of good people to help you get back on your feet. you're an amazing girl and who knows where the future leads us. one day at a time is what they tell us... one day at a time beautiful.

don't be a prick :\

i am pretty glad it turns you on when i suck my thumb. because i'm definitely a crazy person who will never stop sucking my thumb.