• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wrist beads (KANDY BEADS)

sorry to all those i may have offended i was being very hypicritical with my comments and i am tryuley sorry...

anyways funnly enough i saw the same chick the other day back in the store with some mates of hers again that were smacked out but i noticed one of em had kandy on :D... i ak the chick "Seriously what were you laughing at the other day" and she said " that she just had the giggles and i just happened to be the person i was looking at, at the time" i told her "fair enough"

they then left... buying nothing... as usual...

Duckboy said:
Don't worry, it's just not the same as it used to be.. ;)

not so true bro i found some and i think its prob the best around atm... common friday hurry up dammit.................... %)

This reminds me of a couple of Wednesdays ago. While I was driving through Surry Hills at 8am in the morning, I saw a Drag Queen in underpants (not hotpants, just regular knickers) heels and a trashy boob tube with a bare midriff staggering up the road with a bottle of champagne in 1 hand, and her handbag in the other.

While this look is okay for a night of clubbing, it's hardly translates to day wear, even if you are staggering in from an extra large weekend.

Woody Wood Pecker said:
not so true bro i found some and i think its prob the best around atm... common friday hurry up dammit.................... %)

Oh, sorry... did i forget to press the sarcasm button?

See, when you get all nice and freshly jaded, you'll finally realise that nothing about anything is or was as good as it used to be.

One day, you'll coem across to the dark side....

oh. there was some sarcasm there, too. Just so you know :|

If I was to stumble into your place of employment it wouldn't just be junkies laughing at you.

Yeah i used to wear some of my wrist beads to work. not overboard kandy tho just a couple of braclets id been given. i didnt really think anything of it. I worked at a video shop at the time tho & i dnt think ppl even noticed or cared enuf to say something or laugh

oh god WWP, you arent going to Belfast are you? :p If so, please refer to Fatz's post.

haharave.gif

zephyr said:
oh god WWP, you arent going to Belfast are you? :p If so, please refer to Fatz's post.

nah got given tickets but gave em to some chick mates of mine.... ill be at 3D bro =D then PHD fuck yeah........

My favourite kandy says FUCK OFF DOG...and I have one for the Anti-Christmas League with little christmas trees on it, but because I am a retard, I spelled League wrong. :(

EDIT: Oops, forgot to answer the question....yes, I have worn them to work....then again, my boundaries on the appropriate venue to wear particular things is probably a little broader than those of other people....

Woody Wood Pecker said:
ill be at 3D bro =D then PHD fuck yeah........

^exactly the type of punters i hope i won't be seeing there...
No offence, but no matter what i do to it, my brain won't revolve at 160bpm %)

Duckboy said:
^exactly the type of punters i hope i won't be seeing there...
No offence, but no matter what i do to it, my brain won't revolve at 160bpm %)

yeah it does my head in a little bit after a while i just go out side and chill for alittle bit... %)

so wish i didnt give my tickets away now i so wanna go

i might go 3d for a bit then go belfast then phd :D

I wear my kandy any damn where I please. As well as my camo 40" ufos. When people stare I just simply turn to them and smile!

I never understood the whole concept of kandy beads, probably because I never went to clubs. Took E, yes; but never at a club or rave.

Once at this house party where lots of people were on E there was this guy with bracelets all up and down his arms, flitting around giving them to people here and there. So I went up and asked if I could have one. He just looked at me like I had two heads; obviously I'd committed a terrible faux pas.

Like I said, I never understood the concept.

up all night said:
I gave back the first kandy bracelet that was given to me because I thought it was ugly and I didn't understand the heartfelt emotion that went behind the *ohmygodi'mondrugsandwantyoutohavethis' exchange.

It's cool though. Rave on. Dance like noone is watching.

Awesome post!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Once at this house party where lots of people were on E there was this guy with bracelets all up and down his arms, flitting around giving them to people here and there. So I went up and asked if I could have one. He just looked at me like I had two heads; obviously I'd committed a terrible faux pas.

Like I said, I never understood the concept.

I know what you mean. Might be the age thing for me , being 31 and a late bloomer when it comes to the rave scene. Ive been off guts and asked people for a glow stick , after seeing them handing them out to others , but got the ..are you fucking joking or what ? look...

Fuck , its not like I asked for a suck of your dummy ....

^ My dear, we have a lot in common. I'm 31 too :)

I think it's an age thing and a scene-ignorance thing. It's hilarious to me though that people who are all "OMGILOVEEVERYONE PLURRRR!!!" would take offense to someone innocently asking to share the love. Gee I'm so sorry, I had no idea of the etiquette :|