Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wrist beads (KANDY BEADS)

Woody Wood Pecker

Bluelighter
just wondering if you guys put you rwrist beads on at work or when ever you are not at a rave and/or club environment...

i wore mine for the first time at work cause i was given 3 wrist bands by 3 randoms i met at a club and i thought they looked really cool and i reall liked em :D

but at work some customers were looking at me wierd lik i was a freak.. i asked a few of them what they were laughing at but none of em had the balls to say the real reason (fucking 50kg junkies) i was working in the croydon area at the time.... really made me mad as i have just started getting back into the rave culture and it pisses me off how ppl lable ppl like that... with out the beads i look like a 92kgs power lifter but as soon as i put em on im now a freak what the fuck.................. :X

^^^And thus all kandy ravers need to be shoved into a gassing chamber and have the power turned on high... You know they're ready when the skins crispy and the meat is white through to the bone =D

^^ I dont agree with your opinion on kandy ravers, i think they are an integral part of raving, but im not going to worry about it. you have your opinion and i have mine

Woody Wood Pecker said:
just wondering if you guys put you rwrist beads on at work or when ever you are not at a rave and/or club environment...

i wore mine for the first time at work cause i was given 3 wrist bands by 3 randoms i met at a club and i thought they looked really cool and i reall liked em :D

but at work some customers were looking at me wierd lik i was a freak.. i asked a few of them what they were laughing at but none of em had the balls to say the real reason (fucking 50kg junkies) i was working in the croydon area at the time.... really made me mad as i have just started getting back into the rave culture and it pisses me off how ppl lable ppl like that... with out the beads i look like a 92kgs power lifter but as soon as i put em on im now a freak what the fuck.................. :X

50kg junkies> 92kg bracelet wearing hypocrite.

There was one kandy bracelet that I used to like wearing. Only because it had methpig on it though, and really I was just taking the piss. ;)=D

Lay off WWP. I went through the Candy Bead phase big time (even wore them under my suit at work), I'd say a lot us did at some time or another. There is nothing wrong with them and they are kinda cool if you're into that.

However, most of us aren't anymore but stop being such jaded fucks and being pricks to those who are :)

zephyr said:
50kg junkies> 92kg bracelet wearing hypocrite.

sorry bro that was abit hypocritecal of my self wasn't it

you know someone walking into my store off guts cant really do anything but laugh cause they are so smacked off guts, smell like they havent bathed in weeks, looking for shit to rack from the shop while im not looking, all but 6 teeth missing from there mouth, track marks up to there arm pits,clothes that have obviously been worn for the last six months without washing them, the plunger half hanging out of thre pocket

yeap thst sure makes me a hypocrite.....

one more thing i have nothing wrong with IV drug users but what i summed up its very hard to not classify as a "junkie"

Watch yourself buddy. Sweeping generalisations do not friends on bluelight make.

Woody Wood Pecker said:

you know someone walking into my store off guts cant really do anything but laugh cause they are so smacked off guts, smell like they havent bathed in weeks, looking for shit to rack from the shop while im not looking, all but 6 teeth missing from there mouth, track marks up to there arm pits,clothes that have obviously been worn for the last six months without washing them, the plunger half hanging out of thre pocket

one more thing i have nothing wrong with IV drug users but what i summed up its very hard to not classify as a "junkie"

maybe they should put on a few KaNdY BrAcElEtS to fit in with your "oh so tolerant" lifestyle. 8( 8( 8(

how small's his pecker said:
i asked a few of them what they were laughing at but none of em had the balls to say the real reason
Maybe it wasnt the bracelets they were laughing at, just you in general...

Woody Wood Pecker said:

Just take a step back dude. Judge not lest ye be judged.

I think i still have a kandy bracelet that says 'arch-fiend'

that was the crowning glory of my drug piggyness.

WWP: They were wrong to mock you. Your lifestyle choice is none of their business.

WWP: You were wrong to mock them. Their lifestyle choice is none of your business [excluding the stealing, perhaps.]

Occasionally I see people around my work wearing them. Professional looking people. I have a little giggle, but in the end, it's only rave. It's not meant to be taken that seriously. I just find it highly amusing that it is.

I used to be into it a fair bit a few years ago. I have one that says 'legally insane'. I was proud of that one, but more for how I made it than what it represents.

I gave back the first kandy bracelet that was given to me because I thought it was ugly and I didn't understand the heartfelt emotion that went behind the *ohmygodi'mondrugsandwantyoutohavethis' exchange.

It's cool though. Rave on. Dance like noone is watching.

My cousin used to buy poo coloured kandy just to make bracelets to give away to all the randoms that would slobber over her at raves.

Not quite sure what the point of that story was, but sharing is fun!

I wore kandy a few times when I used to work in a call centre ... mainly if I was going out after work. I worked with a bunch of drug pigs anyway, so if anyone noticed, they probably would have compared theirs with mine ;)

i wonder if the cake i made is stale yet
oh cakey cake cake, i love cake, yes i do.
does anyone else love cake?
miss goody, im looking in your direction...