• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Would you say MDMA is rare in AUS?? or is it everywhere?

High Quality uncut MDMA and Imports are everywhere these days. P.S Theres a great web browser i stumbled upon called tor TOR, hint hint
Shhh :p
Although the magic went away from me about 19 years ago. shame cos such an incredible high.

I was faring reasonably well in 2008. But hey, I think you have to be predisposed to MDMA to really count yourself among the pinging, in such a way that the advertising campaigns have not hit home yet. A bad pill is a bad pill, no questions asked, but I'm not going capsule form if I can avoid it which means none for me lol ohhhhh well.

everywhere man, there's so many MEHMDA pills going around that actual ecstasy is hard to come by.

There is more mdma crystal around this year than ever before, not in pills though.
there's both actually but with pills ur taking the risk to get average, beloe average pills. With crystals u get better quality.

Did you know per capita Australia has the highest level of MDMA or Ecstasy use of any country in the world!

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...t/news-story/764732bd5eb5037096389fcd55bfbcab

which is a joke of a statistic because IME Ecstasy pills in Australia are mostly made here or in Asia and contain more often than not a mix of any old shite. I was told a drug cook will use whatever they can get their hands on to press into a pill. Loads of chemicals other than MDMA will give you a buzz,

If you talk to a drug dealer in England or Holland and you ask for an Ecstasy pill that always means you want MDMA but in Australia if you ask for an Ecstasy pill or an eccie as Aussies say off a drug dealer in a nightclub chances are the drug dealer will sell you a pill of god knows what chemicals, perhaps a mix of amphetamines, PMA, PMMA, ketamine, NBOMe, methylone or other substances but getting your hands on proper MDMA based E pills in Australia is hard and expensive due to the difficulty of smuggling the drug from Europe to Australia.

I'm not saying there is next to no MDMA in Australia it's just that it is rare. A bit like getting really good cocaine in Australia, if you know the right people in the right circles then for top dollar you will get sorted out. Of course there are organised crime groups scheming to import MDMA in to Australia but how common that particular drug is in Australia in 2019 i would have no idea,.

When i was popping pills 10 to 15 years ago in Melbourne nightclubs and EDM festivals I reckon for every 30 pills i purchased off random drug dealers inside venues only 2 pills would contain MDMA. So whats that a 15 to 1 chance of getting MDMA back in 2008 in a Melbourne nightclub.
that's so lame, from every 5 pills I buy in Perú at least 3 contain good mdma and the other 2, 1is mehdma and the other one God knows whats inside.

MDMA is RIP. I am glad for this fact, mainly because there's nowhere for me to go to comfortably enjoy it for what I once bragged it to be all about. Like I'm peeved my pill collection got taxed but I am over it. I've had more devastating things happen, and literally had years and ample nights with my ex fiance during which they could have been enjoyed. Thing of the past, like most stuff. There actually isn't a lot to work with and I'm kinda grateful. It's not appropriate for someone my age to be pilling their guts out, plus I have enough fond memories to last forever so it's no biggie that MD dwindled down. I haven't actively sought it either and am too scared to go down memory lane, I'm just not that hardcore, plus my opinion on music has changed. There's no way off the rollercoaster once you're on, so you've gotta be living the nightlife to really get a full depiction of MDMA and I just get too bored with the same scenery nowadays to pardon myself under the influence. I'd like to maintain better form. I don't need relationship counselling or to sympathise with any allegiances forged under the effects of the party drug any more. plus it could have adverse effects if consumed with acid. bah, humbug.
I think is not the mdma that is resting in peace but ur clubbing years instead. Seems like you've outgrown the Pill popping phase and u just don't feel identified with the scene and all thst bullcrap that comes with it. dw man, u prolly have fond memories with the substance and that's what mdma is for imo. Good experiences to remember, there's still good parties and good quality M going around u just have to look in the right place. I'm in my mid 20s (turning 25 in 2 weeks) and I feel like I stl got a few more years to roll but yeah it's not the same like when I was 19 or 20. This happens to everyone, there will be a time when Ill get bored from doing M too but as of now I still enjoy popping pills, eating m every 2-3 months. Cheers NZN

So I'm going to tackle my issue of being capsule-averse and organise a night out. lol. the supplies are on order. any bets it takes me until new year to get my a$$ into gear and see for myself what the hoo-ha is all about. >.<

I think is not the mdma that is resting in peace but ur clubbing years instead. Seems like you've outgrown the Pill popping phase and u just don't feel identified with the scene and all thst bullcrap that comes with it. dw man, u prolly have fond memories with the substance and that's what mdma is for imo. Good experiences to remember, there's still good parties and good quality M going around u just have to look in the right place. I'm in my mid 20s (turning 25 in 2 weeks) and I feel like I stl got a few more years to roll but yeah it's not the same like when I was 19 or 20. This happens to everyone, there will be a time when Ill get bored from doing M too but as of now I still enjoy popping pills, eating m every 2-3 months. Cheers NZN

I broke free at 25. More or less. I got heavily into health and fitness and would advise everyone to stop dead in their partygoing tracks before they miss out on LIFE!! Life is so very quaint when you don't have to keep up with designer drugs. You're right though, I've got memories of all varieties spanning back a decade plus so whose to stop the young guns playing up now that the door has been left wide open to shitty purity. I wouldn't have changed a thing with the climate that I shuffled through.

I broke free at 25. More or less. I got heavily into health and fitness and would advise everyone to stop dead in their partygoing tracks before they miss out on LIFE!! Life is so very quaint when you don't have to keep up with designer drugs. You're right though, I've got memories of all varieties spanning back a decade plus so whose to stop the young guns playing up now that the door has been left wide open to shitty purity. I wouldn't have changed a thing with the climate that I shuffled through.
Ive decided to quit at 27(yeah its a reference to the club) haha still got 2 more years, been partying since I was 17 so when I reach the 10 YEAR Mark that's when I'll be done clubbing, in the mean time, I keep dancing although I don't go out often like I used to in my early 20s, I'd go out every single weekend with afterparty included or party 2 days in a row. nowadays I finish a party and all I can think is of my bed. I think adulthood is catching up with me ? NZN

Ok everyone is saying “it’s everyehere!” Then why do I constantly see Aussies posting about the shit state their MDMA is in? Why is it like 4-10x more expensive then everywhere else?

If it was so common you’d think the prices would be a lot cheaper and more people would be able to find it...

-GC

Secluded island, relatively small population and customs that go over everything with a fine tooth comb.

Prices aren't unreasonable for MDMA at all IMO. Quality varies; a lot of brown, tan, but also very good fine crystal. Pills in AUS never really recovered after the piperazine wave, though there are Euro imports.

People can be really cheap and unprepared. They go to clubs and festivals and then start asking around for drugs. Then, if they find drugs, they expect their twenty dollars to get them the best high of their life.

That's not how it works. If you put in an order for the weekend through a trusted source, you're likely to get the goods.

Ive decided to quit at 27(yeah its a reference to the club) haha still got 2 more years, been partying since I was 17 so when I reach the 10 YEAR Mark that's when I'll be done clubbing, in the mean time, I keep dancing although I don't go out often like I used to in my early 20s, I'd go out every single weekend with afterparty included or party 2 days in a row. nowadays I finish a party and all I can think is of my bed. I think adulthood is catching up with me ? NZN
Didn't start til I was 21. lol. I should have thought long and hard about that.

Secluded island, relatively small population and customs that go over everything with a fine tooth comb.

Prices aren't unreasonable for MDMA at all IMO. Quality varies; a lot of brown, tan, but also very good fine crystal. Pills in AUS never really recovered after the piperazine wave, though there are Euro imports.

People can be really cheap and unprepared. They go to clubs and festivals and then start asking around for drugs. Then, if they find drugs, they expect their twenty dollars to get them the best high of their life.

That's not how it works. If you put in an order for the weekend through a trusted source, you're likely to get the goods.
australian presses since 2017 of yellow rolex and green guchis were probably some of the best mdma pills anybody could straight magic high dose rolling.

It will be interesting to see how this weeks bust effects availablilty. Half a tonne is a fair ammount of MDMA.

I feel like I’ve said it a million times before but it’s all ‘about who you know’!!!

Good gear is plentiful ?

I feel like I’ve said it a million times before but it’s all ‘about who you know’!!!

Good gear is plentiful ?

It will take a few weeks for any rebound effect to occure (If there is any)

The number of MDMA supply chains is significantly less than that of gear (meth/speed)

So I feel the discussion is warranted, regardless of who you know.

Andy ?

Agree
Just got offerred Quality zips less than last years prices same for all big 3
Asked why he explained better source.
Great as I tested and yes agree with him.
Good luck all.