• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go with option number two. If I have the choice, good ol' 4-HO-DMT will be good wit me. Or 4-PO-DMT to see if psilocybin is any different from psilocin (even though it is metabolized into psilocin in tha body).

2C-I + DPT

or

2C-E + MXE

Tried DPT oce but it may have been inactive allthough it does seem the more interesting option so umber 1

wyr

nbome
or nboh

Work one day a week and only get to enjoy one specific drug per day, or work 6 days a weeks and get to enjoy up to six different drugs per day? Amount of money earned is the same. HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE DRUGS???

Off topic but for me opiates on the comedown of a trip is awesome.

Smoked Oxycodone all the way!! Itd be my pleasure to do that, haha.

1. Crown royal and cigars
2. Stella Artois and cigarettes
3. Diazepam and a e-cig
????????

yk good to see you homie. I'mma go with the ket. Then I can IV it a bunch of times haha.

PCP + Ket

or

MXE + Nitrous mask

Extreme dissociationnn

Benzo WD's were killin' me.. Good to be back :D Still challenge you to a roll off player, biggest pupils win!
PCP only if I got my broj's boize n PA. If not MxE and a tank!
3.5 Hareon and only 1 hype
OR
4g Crack

memphis heroin all day.....bay area crankster gangster brain freeze meth I miss....benzo wds vs opiate wds...they say benzo wds can kill ya I hate benzo wds...in the corner and i m feeling myself

Thizzz or die ya beezy! Am I the only one who pref tabs to 'molly'?

i used to get baaaare good pills in the UK but here they're shit, so i would get MDMA (not "molly" as in methylone or some crap like that)

But in the UK a nice mix o 100+mg MDA+ some amphet+ some K all in one pill makes or a un time...

@Melvin I'd rather have opiate W/D

50mg of 2C-C
or
4mg of 25i-nbome?

2C-C!
16mg 2C-P (IV)
OR
21mg 2C-I (IV)?
Both come with a 200mg line'o'kayyyyy

Still challenge you to a roll off player, biggest pupils win!

Bruhhh... You already know I'm down! I got some mescaline beans and white lightnings. Our pupils will be inside out for dayz.

And 2C-P, G. I've done enough 2C-I for a lifetime hahaha. I of course would still do either given the choice. ;)

MDA + GHB

or

Morphine + DMT

Ohhhhhhh, white lightnings?! High in MDA press ehhh, my man.. So down for mescal and thizzle chasers :D IV 16mg 2C-P, if you did that I would quite literally, be in shock'n'awe.. I'd follow in suit. I can see as SOON as it's plunged, we're projectile vomiting. We'll go to the looney bin together I don't give a fuck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aSzihrzj28 Hahahahahahahahahaha
Morph n deems for sure, I lost ALL G interest, after being a G-tard of course :)
----
60mg Dexedrine IR + 150mg Temazepam
OR
20mg Desoxyn + 1mg Triazolam

Ermmmm, well I do not like Dextromethorphan, so I'll do the LSA. Hopefully it's near LSDiesel status..
For you, Samuel L Jackson-
Unlimited Booze
OR
Unlimited Benzos

Unlimited booze so I can socialize in bars effectively. Both are deadly in withdrawal sadly

Knowingly taking scopolamine or unknowingly taking PCP?

^^ tough, i guess unkowingly taking PCP, allthough it would really depend on set and settin for both

ethylpheniate
or
methylphenidate?

Methadoneeeeeeeeee!
-----
IV M-Amp, smoke a bunch of sherm, and eat a ton of Xanax then rob a bank
OR
IV Amphetamine, then IM 5-MeO-PCP, do a huge 50/50 line of Caine/Ketamine and rob the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.