L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

would you ever pay for sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I pay for sex? Nope. Would I pay for sex and be able to obtain something else for myself? Tempting but more than likely no because I would not trust where it came from.

How come? (If too personal, I’m sorry you can ignore me, just genuinely curious). Bad sex or did you feel guilty/didn’t like the money aspect?
Mostly I had a fantastic time with professional sex workers and thought the experiences were good value for money. I’m single and it is legal where I live so I felt no guilt. However two things have changed for me. The first is I only ever visit a professional sex worker when using methamphetamine and I hope very much that I won’t be doing that again after 1 January. The second thing was hearing quite a few stories from former sex workers who are members of Bluelight about how they really felt about their clients and the experience of doing that kind of work. I just don’t want to be that guy.

Mostly I had a fantastic time with professional sex workers and thought the experiences were good value for money. I’m single and it is legal where I live so I felt no guilt. However two things have changed for me. The first is I only ever visit a professional sex worker when using methamphetamine and I hope very much that I won’t be doing that again after 1 January. The second thing was hearing quite a few stories from former sex workers who are members of Bluelight about how they really felt about their clients and the experience of doing that kind of work. I just don’t want to be that guy.
Gotcha. Unfortunately a lot of sex workers are not happy to be in the position they’re in and it’s tough hearing from them just how dark and ugly it can be from their point of view. They can make you feel great and like they too are having an amazing time when in reality it’s a facade for the client and they’re only after the money(or drugs if they’re involved too). Meth and sex go hand in hand so it makes sense it‘s fueling your visits to sex workers. If you can really put some distance between you and that it would no doubt bring about many positive changes. I hope it’s an easy resolution for you to stick with.

not necessarily naive but from a woman‘s perspective some have never felt the need to pay for sex when so many willing partners make themselves known to us ( wanted or not)

That's the thing that made her naive, she's locked into her own perspective of life. There are thousands of women paying for sex, there is a industry of sex exclusively for women, in some countries this industry is very prolific. With all respect, women should open their minds a little bit in order to eliminate each time more contexts represented by a "woman's perspective" (which is in a last instance a machist perspective)

That's the thing that made her naive, she's locked into her own perspective of life. There are thousands of women paying for sex, there is a industry of sex exclusively for women, in some countries this industry is very prolific. With all respect, women should open their minds a little bit in order to eliminate each time more contexts represented by a "woman's perspective" (which is in a last instance a machist perspective)
I see your point, it can be hard sometimes to think outside of your own experiences and views. Just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean i know all women’s perspectives. Also, you’re right about maybe opening our minds a little more. I obviously know there are women who pay for sex out there, but i don’t think i’ve realized just how much of an industry it has become. I think as long as everyone is a willing participant, any gender paying for sex shouldn’t be s big deal.

I see your point, it can be hard sometimes to think outside of your own experiences and views. Just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean i know all women’s perspectives. Also, you’re right about maybe opening our minds a little more. I obviously know there are women who pay for sex out there, but i don’t think i’ve realized just how much of an industry it has become. I think as long as everyone is a willing participant, any gender paying for sex shouldn’t be s big deal.

As a curiosity, this industry is especially strong in oriental countries for example Japan, South Korea. In South America is also strong, namely among older women (40-60 years). Other point that needs to be highlighted is the fact that several countries have an education grounded on conservative principles (Christian principles), which relegate women to motherhood, this is the role of women, maternity at the end. In this context, women are educated under these concepts since the early childhood and in consequence they internalize these concepts as the truth of the world. They associate sex (or the attitude correlated with it) with shame. Luckily, this has been changing over the years but it is specially noticeable among women with 30-40 years-old. In Brazil, a 18-years-old adolescent has more sexual freedom than a woman with 35, which should be much more experienced and free.

you always pay some how or some way, finacially, physically, mentally, emotionally or just plain getting a hooker, but pay you will

you always pay some how or some way, finacially, physically, mentally, emotionally or just plain getting a hooker, but pay you will
Yeah. But if you find the right person it’s something that you gladly pay because it’s more an investment in your own ongoing happiness than something lost. That said, sometimes you can go years thinking it’s the right person until you suddenly find out that its not. That’s when you lose your investment.

I've paid for a lot of sex. I enjoyed myself and would do so again.

I've had phases where I would have five to six casual shags over the course of a day or night, with different people in different places.

Not really possible to have that many relationships going on; I was literally having sex more like others have a tea or a coffee

Anyhow, this past year was the least promiscuous of my life for well over a decade

Perhaps I'm becoming boring

I have a fantasy about running a company called 'lip service' where I go and tongue off lonely and desperate women for money.

But then the nauseating reality hits...
Rules just need to be implemented like a dettol bath and blood and stool sample to see if you qualify for the glory of @F.U.B.A.R. 's tongue Glory

being a place where it's legal i like it for the emotional hygiene and the honesty of the transaction. I see it as no different to getting a remedial massage or getting yourself a treat. I've met working girls who I vibed with and we met up off the clock.

I do the whole poly and open thing in my relationship, but the problem is other people can be manipulative and not know what they want. That is the key problem IMO.

Heteros have love and sex so confused. I'm bi. I think the gays have figured out hookup culture. The straights haven't (at least not in my part of the world).

being a place where it's legal i like it for the emotional hygiene and the honesty of the transaction. I see it as no different to getting a remedial massage or getting yourself a treat. I've met working girls who I vibed with and we met up off the clock.

I do the whole poly and open thing in my relationship, but the problem is other people can be manipulative and not know what they want. That is the key problem IMO.

Heteros have love and sex so confused. I'm bi. I think the gays have figured out hookup culture. The straights haven't (at least not in my part of the world).
You can’t get pregnant off gay sex. Women have to prepare for that reality when they do a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.