• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

@MydriHaze I'm really sorry to hear you feel suicidal. I know we don't really know each other but regardless, if you ever wanna talk to someone you're welcome to private message me. <3

I was suicidal once too, it's a horrible state to be in. :(

I've got a little bit of good news though, you're definitely going to die, you'll get your wish eventually. As you said you can't know that the next life is gonna be any better, so I hope you can retain some degree of hope in the future of this one. <3

Thanks but this not so bad you know, i ain't sad or anything, i just see signs, symbols, synchronisations, coincidences, often, since ages, that made me pass to the act, but i have not succed to die for know, and the next one is not schedualed before februrary-mars 2022 in my agenda so don"t worry... ^^'

I don't see it as especially different from a humanist scientific perspective.

Humanism and science unites, while religions divide with homophobia and misogyny.

Secular forces are pushing for equality, while religions are teaching the opposite.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
I'm not having the feeling of contemplate the afterlife, but you're right i shouldn't say this bs, i'm probably gonna bitchin and not doing it anyway, i'll see to it later, my life still can change...

I'm not having the feeling of contemplate the afterlife, but you're right i shouldn't say this bs, i'm probably gonna bitchin and not doing it anyway, i'll see to it later, my life still can change...

If you feel suicidal, at the very least you're depressed, I dunno bout you but I find talking about my feelings of depression help, at least a little. <3

I'm not that depressed, (i'm under venlafaxine) i'm not feeling very suicidal neither, i just think of it from time to time, and talking of my problems doesn't change a thing, but thanks for the support <3

How old are you?

Regards
DL

28, you ?
I hit 71, 2 days ago.

Your best is yet to be buddy.

My best advice is to contemplate the character of the living and not the dead. That, you can use.

Knowing our beginnings or ends are just speculative nonsense and cannot be proven so should be set aside as useless for the more important moral discussions.

Regards
DL

Would you choose to be a God of dumb animals?

Man plays God with his ants - Brilliant Video : videos (reddit.com)

Humans, to Yahweh, are quite inferior to himself. The term dumb animal might be used.
I highly doubt god sees things as superior and inferior. That is a reflection of mans interpretation. I wouldn’t get too caught up in that.
Our wisdom is more like stupidity to Yahweh, --- is just one of the many verses that show how beneath Yahweh we sit.
If god did see things in that way I would say that is definitely true. The people who are most wise in our civilization are ridiculously unmatched to the vastness of gods knowledge and wisdom that entails an unfathomable amount of information and growth and expansion that has been going on for longer than anyone can conceive of.
We are also quite obtuse, to the point where we are told that the vast majority of us will end in hell and purposeless torture. We just won’t learn.
Hell is not a place you go to for punishment and the only reason we don’t learn is because we are locked into the minds of our predecessors and possess the belief and the mentality that we cannot change and evolve and improve the problems of today’s society.
I would not want to be a god of any dumb animal. Especially if I had to genocide them now and again. They could not see my goodness. Just as I cannot see the goodness in a genocidal god.
Our choices are gods choices. God genocides his self and he does not like it but it is necessary in order for self expansion and evolution and he will do it as many times as he has to in order to reach that higher state of awareness. On the flip side we actually genocide ourselves by the choices we make and our unwillingness to change. It is only nature and there can be no other way unless you want to remain static and gain zero knowledge and wisdom and self awareness.
Why does Yahweh want to rule over such a species as humankind, --- when he created us to be so low and just worthy of just his godlike disrespect?
Our lowliness and unworthiness are just a stage in our evolution and it is up to us to use our free will to transcend those inadequacies. But most of us do not use free will and choose to be controlled instead.
Sure, Yahweh says we are above angels, but god hates those for being even more stupid than humans. He even built a hell for them. He even used Noah’s flood to drown his own son’s of god.
I would not choose or desire to lead dumb animals.
Why does Yahweh want to be a leader of dumb animals?

Regards
DL
That is misinterpreted