Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Would you become a battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somegirl

Greenlighter
Would you become a human battery (matrix comes to mind) if you we're rewarded with the ability to receive any drug you wanted whenever you wanted (pharmaceutical grade)? Like as a career that was socially acceptable?

This would never be socially acceptable, but why is that the case?

Would you become a human battery (matrix comes to mind) if you we're rewarded with the ability to receive any drug you wanted whenever you wanted (pharmaceutical grade)? Like as a career that was socially acceptable?

This would never be socially acceptable, but why is that the case?

dem bath salts are a hell of a drug

WTF? How high are you? The human body works by TINY electrical impulses sent via nerve pathways. I doubt you could power much more than a LED while being in a Matrix style chamber. Kinetic movement generated by utilizing muscles to power the light on a bicycle is about the best you can hope for. Kind of minimal reward for a lot of energy expenditure and I doubt a few IV lines could feed someone riding say 100ks a day with TPN (total parenteral nutrition) like they have in those Matrix chambers.

Is this shit for real? Coming from the guy who's been up for 3 days and has at least 9 different psychoactive substances active in their first half life. 3 are benzos though

Meth was administered to pilots and military fucktards to make them better murderers/killers.

frabz-This-is-your-last-chance-after-this-there-is-no-turning-back-Neo-a65b98.jpg

LOL this is some funny shit, however I am closing this thread for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.