• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Would weed smell in a Yu-gi-oh tin?

that's how mason jars work too. you buy some jam or sauce, then when you eat it all you have a mason jar.

Baby food jars work quite well. Get the fruit ones and they make a tasty snack when you're high. :)

tbh i was looking into getting a space case and then i saw the prices :)

Mason jars are the way to go.

Plastic bags are porous and permiable to smell. Even if its a vacuum seal bag the smell will leak threw unless you reseal it and suck alll the air out every day or so.

Mason jars are good except if you're trying to move around with weight...

You can have the jars insulated within a bag/backpack, but still, there's a danger they can clink around and make noise, especially if you're carrying more than one jar.

I mean, honestly, unless you're planning to move a large quantity of weed past stationed police officers or through an area where there's a lot of security personnel (I'm thinking of an airport, but it doesn't have to be an airport...), in other words, where someone would be 'on the watch', if you will, for the smell of weed, then plastic bags are the way to go in my opinion. Sure, it smells some, but they don't make any noise and they work as advertised.

Along with that, if you're paranoid, just wrap all your bags in some dry towels, maybe even throw some old plastic shopping bags in your bag or whatever to insulate the weed smell...that's just my practical opinion. I understand that jars are more effective in containing the smell but they make too much noise for my taste...more people would be able to hear the jars moving around than being able to smell the weed (unless you're talking about a pound or more or some shit, which, by that point, is going to be hard to totally block the smell regardless...).

"...Would weed smell in a Yu-gi-oh tin?..."

That would depend on who or what is doing the smelling.

Smell from people or smell from drug dogs?

A good, but very mean way to keep a drug dog off your scent is to sprinkle some chili powder around. Any drug dog commung about will have its nose fried for life rendering the dog useless as a drug dog.

It depends on the strain, if its sprayed or not, how well its condensed, how long you have had the weed, room temperature etc...

Smell from people or smell from drug dogs?

A good, but very mean way to keep a drug dog off your scent is to sprinkle some chili powder around. Any drug dog commung about will have its nose fried for life rendering the dog useless as a drug dog.
That sounds cruel, but thanks for the suggestion. :)

Oh generous nature, why must your beautiful aroma be so pungent?