• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would Someone Have Withdraws From . . .

Sean McDevitt

Bluelighter
i know someone who had 3 , 60mg Oxycotin pills. For the past three nights snorted one each night. Now tomorrow that person will not have any. whats up? will he have withdraws or will he just have to see? i think its his first time ever trying oxycotin also.lol

i know someone who had 3 , 60mg Oxycotin pills. For the past three nights snorted one each night. Now tomorrow that person will not have any. whats up? will he have withdraws or will he just have to see? i think its his first time ever trying oxycotin also.lol

I doubt he is going to experience anything severe. Maybe some stomach cramps and the likes, but he hasn't been using it long enough to form a physical addiction. Just give the oxy a rest and there will be no problems.

Like fm said, probably a little stomach cramping, maybe some nausea, and possibly some slight feelings of depression, but otherwise should be fine within 2-3 days.

Like fm said, probably a little stomach cramping, maybe some nausea, and possibly some slight feelings of depression, but otherwise should be fine within 2-3 days.

I dont think youd even notice any symptoms..but it def wont take 3 days to recover from 3 days of use

No withdrawls, other than "Damn, and oxy would be nice right now". Which of course is what gets you eventually to the point where you will have withdrawls.

What I meant is that the depressed feeling could last up to a few days. I can use once after a week of not using and be a little anxious/depressed for up to 3 days after because I think, man I wish I could have another fix right now and I constantly think about it, therefore continuing to be depressed/anxious. Also even if I use once, I get aweful diarrhea for a couple days also. I just used for two days in a row and its been two days since and Ive been puking all morning, just from two days.

{EDIT: i went a little off topic and am talking about dope here. Is probably a bit different for oxycontin}

If this is your "friends" first time usage of opiates, then I would think no wd's. If, and this seems more likely since he apparently snorted 60mg's with no problems, he has an opiate tolerance and regularly uses opiates, whether oxycontin or another opiate, then there may be some wd's whose severity would depend on frequen0y of use.

nawww. when i do oxycontin i go on a 5 or so day binge... ill do an 80 a night or an 80 and bust into a 2nd one a little bit or finish it off. then my friends script is sold out and i gotta wait about a month... i never suffer withdrawal of any kind i just really want more and get pissed that nobody else has any! im kinda glad it works out this way bc otherwise id be fucked.