Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

After being a victim of this for over a year and a half i find it interesting to read people debate its existence.
Once some things happen to you it's really enfuriating to see idiots denying the possibility of those things to happen...
at least they could say "ok, I'm open to think that this or that could happen, we need more research but I'm more inclined to think this or that because of..."
But you know, that's not how things work, not even inside Academic backgrounds.

@neversickanymore

and why exactly do pressure waves needs to be a whole different food? i mean they're still in that same menu idk

So sound is a mechanical wave that travels through mediums by vibrating particles of that medium.

Electromagnetic radiation are waves of the electromagnetic spectrum that travel through space carrying electromagnetic energy.

A faraday cage is a barrier made out of a conducive material and it shields from electromagnetic radiation. A mechanical wave will just travel through the conducive material like other materials and would not be conducted away and so it will not shield from mechanical waves.

From what I have seen there is relatively little tech even attempting to shield infrasound.

Another issue, now that I’m looking a bit into other accounts and attempted explanation is that other victims are saying they are getting the inescapable audio through the radio frequency hearing effect. I can’t state with certainty that they are not, but given noise canceling earbuds cancel the bullshit out, mine is certainly a mechanical wave.

Noise canceling headphones use wave degradation to cancel the energy of a mechanical wave and would have no effect on a electromagnetic wave.

Here is how that works. A sound shield should become available soon, based off the same principle of noise canceling headphones, but will just use a microphone array that is placed around the desired sound sanctuary. This tech should greatly increase property values in desirable high noise polluted areas and also shut the current MK program(s) down,

Last edited:
This is really spot on and shares a bunch of topics that this thread has covered.

tick tock

EDIT: 1:22:30. I don't think its microwaves I know it includes infrasound or a combination of infrasound and infrared. There is a possible link with rf as the very few times I escaped there was also absolutely no cell phone service. I know this because I checked my phone so I could remember the exact date and time I broke free.

edit2 8:00. He begins to talk about how the symptoms are completely random.

This is done on purpose and is following the Chinese system. The reason its delivered completely randomly ensures the victim can never mentally of physically prepare for the torture and never knows when it will end. We have absolutely no way to control it and theoretically this promotes learned helplessness and dependence on and thus leads to control over the victim by the abuser.

Fuck that bullshit

You have power over your mind not outside events, realize this and you will find strength. Marcus Aurelius

and we will light them up the fuck up in the end. I'm six years in I'm pretty sure my handler has ptsd at this point.. FUCK THEM.

>Lifton quote tab

Also id like to question weather Havana syndrome symptoms are permanent effects or just temporary symptoms of a prolonged sustained infrasonic attack. Might be a bit of both, but my money is on varied sustained attack. Every single one of the symptoms victims complain about are recognized effects of infrasonic less lethal weapons clearly documented in scientific literature thats already linked in this thread. I believe that people have found it so unbelievable that its possible to capture a human in a beam of sound given they have such mobility. Since I have had the severe misfortune of non stop audio torture since day one I have had a shorter learning curve. Wretched shit can follow a victim almost anywhere.

>non lethal weapons review etc tba.

Plus the CIA agent's were attacked by this already also. Somebody else linked that years ago. I linked one too. You ever tried to rosin up the worlds smallest violin.

under construction.. tick tock

Last edited:
I bet any money no singer one has mentioned Nanotech in all this discussion, when it is the key chief technological mechanism by which A.I. operates.

Because everybody has it, is under the spell to such a degree.

It's truly the invisible foe. Best way to parasite.

Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you.

—"Every Breath You Take," The Police
NSFW:

The Harder They Come​

Jimmy Cliff

Well, they tell me of a pie up in the sky
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you're born and when you die
They never seem to hear even your cry

So as sure as the sun will shine
I'm gonna get my share now, what's mine

And then the harder they come
The harder they fall, one and all
Ooh, the harder they come

Well, the oppressors are trying to keep me down
Trying to drive me underground
And they think that they have got the battle won

I say forgive them Lord, they know not what they've done

'Cause, as sure as the sun will shine

Harder they fall, one and all

And I keep on fighting for the things I want
Though I know that when you're dead you can't

But I'd rather be a free man in my grave
Than living as a puppet or a slave

So as sure as the sun will shine

Harder they fall, one and all

Hey, the harder they come

Dr. Pierre's first blog post on "gangstalking" is an easily recognized disinformation campaign designed to influence public opinion that these vile crimes are not happening and all these victims are suffering from delusions. Lets look at how he attempts to disinform his readers. Lets start with the title.

Gang Stalking: Real-Life Harassment or Textbook Paranoia?​

At first it seems like a legitimate question, but in reality he created a false dilemma, a manipulation technique that presents us with a false premise right off the bat.

Disinformation is best dealt with the truth, So I'm just going to shell his bullshit dead with truth.. Dr. Pierre is well versed in disinformation as he is featured on this Cambridge Disinformation Summit webinar. The Cambridge Disinformation Summit is attempting to draw different disciplines together to combat disinformations current power to influence and manipulate us. Dr Pierre puts forth that "the antidote" to "bullshit thinking" is "analytical thinking." Lets see if his technique works against his disinformation.

An early goal of MKULTRA was to identify techniques to publicly discredit people. Modern technologically makes it possible to expand the original goals on a massive scale.

From the original mk documents this has been identified as a goal of one of its sub projects.

Discovery or the following materials and methods: that will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the receiver would be discredited in public, increase the frequency of mentaion and perception, prevent or counteract the effects of alcohol, promote signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so they can be used for malingering and produce physical disablement like paralysis.
p9 Lineville

A false dilemma is textbook illogical thinking.

Here is a link to Dr. Pierre's first article.

Reports of “gang stalking" (a.k.a. "gang-stalking" or "gangstalking") began emerging at least 15 years ago..
Poisoner in Chief: Sidney Gottlieb and the CIA Search for Mind Control is a 2019 book by The New York Times journalist and historian[1] Stephen Kinzer. I repeatedly details how when eventually questioned by the US Congress and others Sydney Gottlieb and other conspirators stated they did such heinous disturbing acts because they were extremely fearful the Russians and Chinese would master "mind control" first, thus winning the Cold War. They used fear to justify torturing, completely and permanently devastating and destroying the minds and lives of innocent victims while also murdering, after torture, many enemy captives.

The attack on 911 may be what sparked the new chapter in this fraudulent pseudoscience criminal torturous failed vile bullshit.

There is no justification for unjustifiable actions.

by self-described “targeted individuals” (“T.I.s”) claiming to be followed, surveilled, harassed, and otherwise victimized by unknown forces wielding high-tech weapons of “mind control.” Since then, much more has been written about this phenomenon, especially over the past few years, with national attention devoted to a few notable cases of violence and mass shootings perpetrated by people identifying as T.I.s.1

These journalistic accounts—in the mainstream press, as well as in self-publication sites like Medium and two Vice documentary features (for a chronological bibliography, see the references section at the end of this blogpost)—offer intimate, sympathetic, and compelling portraits of those who identify as victims of gang stalking.
What we see here is the introduction to his disinformation. It identifies the targets to be discredited. Targeted Individuals, high tech weapons of mind control, notable cases of violence and mass shootings perpetrated by people identifying as T.I.s, as well as the growing number mainstream and highly respected journalism pieces that have come out exposing it while giving sympathy and empathy to its victims.

Dr. Pierre's first article is a great example of discrediting at work. Discrediting uses psychological techniques to manipulate peoples thoughts and opinions on targeted topics. A powerful discrediting technique is to mix completely unbelievable claims with the legitimate ones targeted to be discredited.

Discrediting is simple and can be accomplished in multiple ways. You can manipulate the victims themselves to make statements that are clearly unbelievable (more about how this is done later), conspirators in this crime can pretend to be victims and post ridiculous claims, conspirators can create cheesy unbelievable websites that promote wholly unbelievable conspiracies along side real ones targeted and they employ legitimate trained professionals and journalists to publish media that promotes the desired public opinion. Or you can just blog I guess.

As its name states, MK's primary goal is mind control. If you believe that this program is not possible or is not currently operating due to associated unbelievable claims that are impossible.. congratulations you have been mind controlled. You need to distinguish between fact and fiction

This blog post uses language that has been intentionally highly biased. TI's, gangstalking, mind control and M2K to name a few. My suggestion is that victims consider dropping some of these terms. Language is so significant, it's how we think, mentally define and examine our experiences, it defines our personal realities and it can be manipulated. Biasing language is a very powerful technique to manipulate people that are exposed to it. These terms have been intentionally biased with unbelievable conspiracy and mental health accusations. My take is drop their biased language.

We are not individuals who are targeted, we are torture victims. We are not being gang stalked, we are victims of long running organized crime who's forefathers are Nazi pigs, Japanese war criminals, and Chinese political brain washing.

Its not harassment, its hard core covert torture.

Disinformation is used to purposefully manipulate public opinion. In this case it's an attempt at damage control. When they get caught, the world will know they are monsters. No one will be on their side, not even the other monsters. So they will do anything to discredit victims and accounts of the horror, misery and torture that they are doing.

By way of summary, T.I.s typically describe living in a state of constant fear, seeing evidence of being followed by unmarked police cars in every black SUV that drives by, of being zapped by “extremely low-frequency” (ELF) radiation or “Voice to Skull” (V2K) technology in every tingling sensation or bodily ache, and of malevolent intentions in other people’s every gesture.

The false dilemma offers harassment or delusion as explanations.

This manipulation attempts to minimize the fact that it is major hard core psychological and significant physical torture, it goes on relentlessly, interminably for fucking years and is committed against innocent civilians including children. Thats 24/7 for years and is intended to force a victim "to a state a state of antagonistic estrangement. He is not totally estranged from the environment, because even antagonism is a form of contact; but he is totally cut off from the essential succor of affectionate communication and relatedness, without which he can not survive. And at the same time his increasing self betrayal, sense of guilt, and loss of identity all join to estrange him from himself- or at least the self he has known. He contemplates the future with only hopelessness and dread. Literally and emotionally there seems to be no escape from this hermetically-sealed antagonism. As the assaults continue, and as they turn inward, he begins to experience one of the most primitive and painful emotions known to man, the fear of total annihilation.".. "This is the point where mental and physical interrogations break down. Some prisoners may be brought by their severe anxiety and depression to the point of suicidal preoccupations and attempts." (Lifton p70)

Victims face near constant torture, manipulation, sexual assault and harassment for very long periods. This is delivered verbally and physically; its delivered sonically and covertly. Its meant to utterly break you, destroy your identity, beliefs and obliterate your life. Conclusion of a never ending hell.

This causes a sustained inescapable hardcore traumatic experience. The delusions are a symptom, not the cause and harassment is the understatement of the century.

Prolonged trauma, from extreme periods of torture and harassment, results in paranoia, delusion, isolating and much more. Obviously, because of the heinous nature of these crimes they use an extremely covert delivery method. Victims often attribute it to RF or ELF, but its infrasound. Infrasound is almost impossible to shield from and currently very difficult to locate random small sources. It sure as fuck hurts and its sure as fuck make you sore as hell, after a couple days of infrasound physical torture you feel like you just climbed a 14 teener or unloaded three semi trailers solo or played a tournament of full check hockey. With repeated torture sessions the effects get worse.

>kubrik Quote

Prolonged unavoidable unexplainable trauma and resultant PTSD can cause people to experience hypervigilance or even paranoia. Trauma requires the victim address the situation and deal with it. Being the victim of continuiose severe harassment and tourture will make anyone paranoid. A victim of MK is can't explain the unjust random trauma, but we are naturally compelled to do so. Paranoia is the result. Suggestion from the internet or the verbal assault can lead to paranoid delusions that are common among victims. No one is following us. When you are tortured constantly for no obsternable reason by covert means a victims mind is driven to and ultimately needs to make sense of what's happening to them. Its trauma resolution and resolution of a very difficult problem easily leads to delusion. Dr. Pierre is well aware of this and presents his first reason for delusional beliefs as the psychological "need for certainty, control, closure." Victims psychologically need and are relentlessly driven to figure out the "who" and "why" and "how" these never-ending horrible crimes are being done to them. With the high tech covert torture of innocent civilians there are not a lot of logical reasons and this opens the doors to delusions and delusional implant as victims require the "certainty, control, closure" that any explanation provides. (31:26 CDS)

The resultant trauma induced delusions are a defense mechanism victims adopt or create to protect themselves from the brutal, continuous, unbearable, inescapable, inhumane and almost unendurable experience that is done to us.

2.2. Delusions as a shear pin​

According to the “shear-pin” account developed by McKay and Dennett (2009), some false beliefs that help manage negative emotions and avoid low self-esteem and depression can count as psychologically adaptive. McKay and Dennett suggest that, in situations of extreme stress, motivational influences are allowed to intervene in the process of belief evaluation, causing a breakage. Although the breakage is bad news epistemically, as the result is that people come to believe what they desire to be true and not what they have evidence for, it is not an evolutionary “mistake”, rather it is designed to avoid breakages that would have worse consequences for the person’s self-esteem and wellbeing.

What might count as a doxastic analogue of shear pin breakage? We envision doxastic shear pins as components of belief evaluation machinery that are “designed” to break in situations of extreme psychological stress (analogous to the mechanical overload that breaks a shear pin or the power surge that blows a fuse). Perhaps the normal function (both normatively and statistically construed) of such components would be to constrain the influence of motivational processes on belief formation. Breakage of such components, therefore, might permit the formation and maintenance of comforting misbeliefs – beliefs that would ordinarily be rejected as ungrounded, but that would facilitate the negotiation of overwhelming circumstances (perhaps by enabling the management of powerful negative emotions) and that would thus be adaptive in such extraordinary circumstances.

Interviews often note that T.I.s don’t appear “unusual,” “disheveled,” or otherwise “crazy” and that some of them are doctors, acclaimed novelists, and other reasonably well-functioning professionals. Indeed, the T.I. community is comprised of thousands of diverse individuals, coming from all walks of life

Duhh..

And victims with a higher resistance to "mind control" will appear quite normal, while victims devastatingly effected will elicit the tragic symptoms of this totally inhumane and unethical horror they are assaulted with. Also, people suffering from medical conditions, but who are not victims, will be included in unfiltered data. You have to figure out what is and what is not real.

But why is this going on all around the planet? Turns out trauma is very cultural and what is traumatic in culture A can be quite different from what is traumatic in culture B. I think they want to make sure they are the biggest piles of dog shit in every culture.

and of malevolent intentions in other people’s every gesture.
This symptom comes from the prolonged trauma. This reports on findings for victims of trauma after the fact. Because sustained severe trauma , that is continuously forced for years, hasn't been studied by any ethical scientist we have to settle for these humane results.*

*unethical, nazi pig psyco fuctard want 2 bees can refer to their own personal notes

For example, the “who” is variably attributed to neighbors, ex-boyfriends, employers, police, and other law enforcement agencies, “the financial elite,” or less conventional sources, like Freemasons and space aliens. The “why” is often attributed to retaliation for ending relationships, acting as whistleblowers at work, political activism, having run-ins with the law, or being privy to secret information.
These are all attempts to begin to resolve the trauma. The interface also promotes the need to resolve the trauma by repeatedly triggering the victim with statements like "I can't believed you don't know who is doing this to you", "How is this even possible" and "why is this being done to you." The interface mixes in delusional suggestions to answer these questions. The real reason this is being done to them is they fit a profile that fulfills a part of a sample population created to reflect society as a whole and thats it. There are a few exceptions, but thats very rare.

If a delusional implant takes hold, then the more illogical the better for discrediting their reports. If they adopt the delusion its law enforcement then they are much less likely to report and seek help with them and this benefits the criminals.

Seemingly motiveless harassment is chalked up to being hapless victims of experimentation by government agencies testing new techniques of surveillance or mind control.
This is what it is, it may be private sector but its roots are in the government agencies thats work is kept secret and its motivation is the remote thought reform, brainwashing and control of individual victims.
If there’s a common thread to the accounts of gang stalking, it’s that T.I.s describe considerable suffering not only as a result of ongoing concerns about being harassed, but also from the experience of physical symptoms, like pain and “hearing voices,” and the significant social stigma associated with sharing their claims with family, friends, or mental health professionals who routinely dismiss them as “crazy.” As a result, T.I.s have found solace on the internet, where they share "war stories" and survival strategies with like-minded individuals who have similarly found themselves at the center of a vast conspiracy theory.
This is all true for once. People facing a common enemy or struggle often congregate together as in the 12 step groups. When you look at the devious nature of what we face its easy to see why its difficult to share with some people with out them being totally fooled by this program as thats what its designed to do.
And yes, a few real events in history, such as the CIA’s MK-Ultra “mind control” program and the FBI’s COINTELPRO surveillance program of the 1950s, have occurred, just as the modern-day mass manipulation of human behavior through social media is a reality in which we all now live.
This is the rebooted MK program, if it ever went away at all. Thats a fact.

But if you aren’t personally experiencing gang stalking, it’s hard for an outsider, much less a psychiatrist, to accept it as anything other than a textbook example of paranoia. Indeed, that’s been the conclusion of the few mental health researchers that have examined gang stalking to date. In 2006, Dr. Vaughn Bell and colleagues published an analysis of 10 online accounts of “mind control experiences” consistent with gang stalking (though they didn’t mention that word explicitly).2 When assessed by three independent psychiatrists, all of the accounts were classified as consistent with the evidence of a psychotic disorder
You have to stop trying to use the psychotic effects of severe trauma to discount that the trauma is happening.

n 2015, Drs. Lorraine Sheridan and David James conducted an analysis of 128 responses to a survey about stalking that similarly concluded that 100 percent of cases involving gang stalking by multiple coordinated individuals reflected paranoid delusions (in contrast, only 4 percent of those reporting stalking by a single individual were deemed to be delusional).3 In both of these studies, gang stalking claims were attributed to paranoia because they defied credulity, often due to the sheer amount of resources or level of coordinated organization that would be necessary to carry out what was claimed.
The need for sustained unexplainable trauma resolution creates a dynamic for delusion and easily accepted suggested delusion.

As a psychiatrist, it’s nearly impossible to disagree with those conclusions. Delusions are defined in psychiatry as “fixed, false beliefs,” with paranoia representing a classic version in which one believes they’re being followed, harassed, or otherwise persecuted. Vigilance—keeping an eye out for and being generally wary of potential threats—is normal and can transform into exaggerated hypervigilance under various conditions, such as having been an actual victim of violence. At the extreme, full-blown paranoia of delusional intensity can be understood as that same evolutionary warning system gone completely awry, to the point of seeing the evidence and believing that such threats are almost everywhere.
This was already explained, but to recap never-ending unresolvable trauma causes paranoia, hyper vigilance and leaves victims very vulnerable to delusion.

But digging deeper tells a different story. Many T.I.s report concerns not only about gang stalking but other common symptoms of mental illness, such as auditory hallucinations or voice-hearing and even less plausible beliefs, such as having “implants” inside their bodies that can control their thoughts or that people have been replaced by aliens. But even those with “pure” paranoia appear to display textbook examples of delusional thinking.
already explained. Victims have tried to explain how the tech works and years back implants could have been part of the solution, but now of course with the advent of technology in the civilian world victims recognize that no implant is needed to track someone.
First, there’s the unbelievably vast extent of what’s claimed… fleets of black SUVs with tinted windows, persecutors in disguise on every street corner, and futuristic secret technology being deployed from God knows where. Second, there’s a lack of any obvious or credible motive for the persecution…
Here he is giving a dose of the discrediting. The SUV are paranoia from the trauma. The tech is real.. and lol I don't think god has figured out where its coming from yet. It comes from speakers and an infrasonic microphone array and sound source triangulation software should solve this one finally.

futuristic secret technology being deployed from God knows where.
Nothing unbelievable about about "futuristic secret technology". It comes from infrasonic speakers or generators and infrasonic microphone array should easily triangulate the location of the sources.

… why would the CIA be devoting considerable resources to keep an “average Joe” under constant surveillance for years on end (note that paranoia and grandiosity—an exaggerated sense of self-importance—often go hand-in-hand)?
The surveillance is automated and done by a computer. No person is watching it all day. Certain thoughts and behaviors are tagged and logged for analysis if desired. This is clear as times you can do a certain behavior or think a certain thought and Alice will always make the same specific comment, indicating a grouping by the system.. you can sit there and just play with it entering in different thoughts and pay attention to its response. Its response is often a simple abusive statement the always conforms to the input groups.

As we are average joes.. and that goes for pretty much everyone on this planet. So what we all do and think is really pretty generic and boring in the end. Complete removal of privacy is very traumatic to victims as humans see privacy as a human right. Adopting grandiose delusions as reasoning why this is happening is a psychological defense mechanism to the trauma. In the end we are just a sample population for a inhuman unethical study of thought reform, behavior modification and attempted remote enslavement of innocent people. The real grandiosity is in the over educated narcissistic psycopath delusional criminals mascaraing scientists who have and are participating in this disgusting utter failure.

Third, the persecutory experiences continue regardless of attempts to escape or relocate
Escapable trauma wouldn't seem so hopeless nor tend to cause helplessness. They do have to relocate equipment when a victim moves or flees. So often times the torment is significantly reduced right after a move. They say this is a reward for moving, but its just the time it takes them to get equipment to the new location. It took them almost 6 weeks when I last jumped states. Well It is government work.

The current version of MK is confusing and thats the way its intended and designed. Once you figure it out its not all that complicated.

You have to figure out whats real and whats not.

Last edited:
With fake news, teams that drive the individu crazy when he is out hiking.. Its possible. It is possible to control the mind with a smartphone. A voice on low volume + a voice that has the same reasoning as you: it works. I wasnt aware about, but after a time of reflection i consider that a voice that came out of my smartphone, told me to take that street and go to that store, to buy that product and to take that train. It works. It isnt healthy, because radiation out of youre phone.

dont trust smartphones, tv and the news. Also dont trust the massage you here in news, music and movies: the world is a bad place to be.. Its bullshit. Live a couple months without smartphone, the news, tv, movies, series, radio,. Only go for vinyl lp's with classical music on it.

As far as really happening. unfortunately 100% assured of this. Wildest shit I have ever run into.. Does it exist, without a doubt.. is it complex.. so complex it makes my bright mind giggle. wildly intelligent.. but who in the fuck. not a normal person influenced buy any normal manipulation and the tech is psyfi? How in the fuck does this make sense?

the biggest underline is hypnotism..
Church of Scientology calls it 'Fair Game'. I've lived upstairs above their economic group in Guelph at the same time in 2017. It's been weird since. They're all business formal suits looking up at the moon in the parking lot. Don't move, much or it at all. Don't talk to each other or anyone else.

None of them smoke.

There are endless 'skulltalking' patents AKA subliminal sound or radio effects to the ear. 2011 USA military patent can prove that past skulltalking.

I am on the side they're just pretending out their singularity when the hostile alien takeover comes out not Ripleys stomach but an iPad.

That's a joke. They really do misuse current technology to transmit their bills of concern aurally to you. We all process it a bit different across our own psychologies. But it's all the same blood money soaked shit. They're a true hate group.

Translate gangstalking to Fair Game and then check their data. Some of it must be revolutionary to bringing Hubbard's fascination with mooning Neil at the moon. Or whatever it was. They started around the same time. Same with skulltalking AKA radio transmissions to the head at a pointed distance.

The best advice is to try and ignore it. Don't call it gangstalking to any official. Every person running in circles saying that is an automatic case of delusional.

I really wish someone would just walk past their alienating poser statues of the parking lot statue and light a match while they USB key their computers.

People smell smoke in a sec and suddenly the aliens squirm!

Or rather than the match. A strike across their artifical UFO faces might get a smoke lit. Don't burn down their home. It's very very precious to the other occupants in the building who live there. In 2016 all the Apts on the other side were pretty torched. I got a nice apt downtown Guelph with fresh paint carpet and appliances new for 875 a month.

Write the smoke show Into their singularites by adding some positive words and a BUZZ mid volume into their heads. In commentary. They may notice, or have something to say when they come in and an 'I love and forgive you, from Jesus the Messiah. Come to the moon for more info.'

Then theyre gonna teleport to find their arch nemesis!

Or rather than the match. A strike across their artifical UFO faces might get a smoke lit. Don't burn down their home. It's very very precious to the other occupants in the building who live there. In 2016 all the Apts on the other side were pretty torched. I got a nice apt downtown Guelph with fresh paint carpet and appliances new for 875 a month.

Write the smoke show Into their singularites by adding some positive words and a BUZZ mid volume into their heads. In commentary. They may notice, or have something to say when they come in and an 'I love and forgive you, from Jesus the Messiah. Come to the moon for more info.'

Then theyre gonna teleport to find their arch nemesis!
Havana syndrome is real

So there has to be victim out there that is educated in this or has the talent to get this done. If so get on this already.. please. Plus infrasound should be much easier to work with given interference is pretty weak from what I have looked at. Once a system like this is up and running it will take a little bit to clear the tech off a few if us, while inviting the media along for the ride. I don't even think we will need to clear out many people.. They will be forced to shut this shit down if we are able to easily pinpoint the hardware. They will be dead in the water and all hardware recovered has the potential to lead to prosecution of these pathetic gross fucks. It's not like it works so why would they keep it rolling. Then again pathetic lack of success and realistic viability sure hasn’t held them back so far.

Also to any audio geniuses that can figure this out.. there should be a major component to a contactless remote BCI interface at the end of this demented rainbow.. with the level of tech billions have been dumped into this disgrace. The interface actually works amazingly well. Not that you are necessarily going to be able to reverse engineer the whole wonder.. but we would almost certainly be able to determine all the major physical ways it operates.

oh.. I got some great stuff coming rite up about the goals of of mk and and the bizarre torment we endure. Fuck em.. Fuck em by giving away their play book.. even if its worth less than the Iraqi navy.

Let’s go people.. let’s get this shit done. I’m utterly sick of this awful shit.

Bunch of good people need their lives back and a bunch of total scum losers need the cage.

Last edited:
upside-down-flag2.jpg

A very real concern, for the entire world, is that technology and the extreme force multipliers it affords may lead to a wholly new form of governance. A Dictatortechtatorship could arise in which utilizing technology, a very few could become masters over great masses.

Last edited:
Havana syndrome is real
I actually have tinnitus - and I also experience an additional tinnitus in mostly my left ear and occasionally my right. It’s louder and different in pitch from the regular.

I haven’t heard of Havana but it’s a perfect match. I’m gonna stick this insight right into skepticism or to when I’m more in a ‘psychosis’ level state which coincides about 75% of the time.

It’s scary but it’s par for the course give the state of tech these days. The silver lining is that the same tech and aural fx can obviously be utilized in white hats which are always better funded and ahead of the game over the majority of black hat anyway.

Are you afraid of the dark?

I actually have tinnitus - and I also experience an additional tinnitus in mostly my left ear and occasionally my right. It’s louder and different in pitch from the regular.

I haven’t heard of Havana but it’s a perfect match. I’m gonna stick this insight right into skepticism or to when I’m more in a ‘psychosis’ level state which coincides about 75% of the time.

It’s scary but it’s par for the course give the state of tech these days. The silver lining is that the same tech and aural fx can obviously be utilized in white hats which are always better funded and ahead of the game over the majority of black hat anyway.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Halloween is my favorite holiday, I’m casper the friendly ghost

Utilizing hypnosis and rhythm induced target waves they attempt to induce and waking brain waves on the cusp of theta and beta. So they lower the brain wave to theta or possibly even beta, but keep the conscience mind stimulated and functioning via constant audio stimulation. I believe this is the most plausible way they are able to produce dream like hallucinations in victims.

I know initially they were always driving at me to "sit around in a darkened room and listen," and "talk" (interact with the interface), to "eat only bread and drink only water," and no longer "talk with anyone" or cut communication with all friends and relatives. They disrupted communication, hacked my phone and took my accounts hostage. Attempted and succeeded in some cases to disrupt all my important relationships through spoof texting and calling. They also attempted and succeeded to disrupt and control a bit of my social, professional and family life through their hypnotic delusional implant and hacking etc.

All these things are designed at one end goal. To indoctrinate and enslave , through technology, another human victim. So fight and do the opposite of all that shit if you get attacked.

Two years later and the covert sociopathic retards are still at this crap. They can go fuck themselves.

I was able to apply the breaks and am putting back together my life. lost a good job, a really good friend and have been constantly tortured, stalked and harassed for almost two years. I'm on the upswing despite all this shit. Im like an intelligent, lucky, goodm looking cockroach. Hard to crush me and it drives these fuckers nuts. Fuck em.. Fuck em in the EAR!
This history is the most frightening i have ever read or heard, its more frightening than any film. I dont know WhatsApp happens with you and her but it can be a heavy lose story. But why they chose you? And when you say if you are attacked fight and the opposite, What are you refering to?

Ill continúe reading, its better than a good book. Today ive discovered this weapons and shit but Love Will Beat the evil. And this tecnique, to call it simply, that to make hear someone 20 horas a day this kind of thing it must be horrible, brutal, cruel, savage and atrocious. And ppl Who are comnding this torture must be ppl with no emotions, ppl Who is crazy or militars. I suffered reading this. You must be powerful like the ocean, solid as a rock and an eternal lover, with a bright bright Red Blood.

Kongoman
❤❤❤❤

This history is the most frightening i have ever read or heard, its more frightening than any film. I dont know WhatsApp happens with you and her but it can be a heavy lose story. But why they chose you? And when you say if you are attacked fight and the opposite, What are you refering to?

Ill continúe reading, its better than a good book. Today ive discovered this weapons and shit but Love Will Beat the evil. And this tecnique, to call it simply, that to make hear someone 20 horas a day this kind of thing it must be horrible, brutal, cruel, savage and atrocious. And ppl Who are comnding this torture must be ppl with no emotions, ppl Who is crazy or militars. I suffered reading this. You must be powerful like the ocean, solid as a rock and an eternal lover, with a bright bright Red Blood.

Kongoman
❤❤❤❤

Its because I'm a super genius that figured out an ancient hidden secret in the floors and stain glass windows of the churches of Europe that gives away the secret societies master plan....

Nahh, nothing even close to that sexy. They are committing these awful crimes against people from all walks of life, backgrounds, races and cultures. Its a sample population. I was just picked because I must have fulfilled certain requirements needed to create the sample population.

There is no her and I anymore. They threatened to do all this awful shit to her and so I had to try and keep her safe and the fuck away from this awful shit so I told her a terrible lie that probably made her hate me. I likely may never talk to her again. it was in the beginning and they successfully manipulated me into ending that relationship. They got that relationship and got my dream job too.

As far as if your attacked.. don't do what they tell you to. For instance they torture the shit out of you and then say if you do this they will let you go.. Don't believe a thing it says to you, don't ever do what it says unless thats what you want to do. The interface is not your friend, its evil and its intention is to destroy and then control you.

Thats for sure.. the people behind this are soulless antisocial piles of rat shit.. not to mention delusional pseudoscience fraud failures. Worthless pathetic utterly broken scum that need a doorless cage.

Last edited:

☝🏻I just started reading this and figured I ought to share it with people who might be able to make heads or tails of it

This modern manifestation is just a developed version of the original technique facilitated by advancement in tech such as AI and the BCI interface. Its pretty amazing that Dr. Cameron's original procedure enjoys a relatively unaltered place in the modern day version. Its also heartbreaking and vilely discussing how the scope of torture has expanded. At my longest exposure I was subjected to 5.5 weeks of continuous intense torture without break. In this publication they talk of administrations lasting 10-15 minutes. Five and a half weeks is 55,440 minutes. That was only one session, in almost three years now.

How long are people going to pretend this utter crap is anything other than remote torture. With almost 60 years of development, since the work on the original concepts began, this shit show has managed to accomplish almost nothing. Positive impact on this planet.. baaa.. how about any noticeable impact. You pathetically tortured people world wide. Well children, not only am I still here, but I am doing alright. You failed at both destroying and at even slightly modifying me. You succeeded at torturing me. Your not untouchable, your not even successful. Mind control, a sixty year failure.
Neversickanymore its like a ring on ones finger. God willing not torture you and anybody again. Tecnology has to be in good hands, this is the problem. I know its obvious but I have to say it. There are people with no heart, its very sad. The power itself is a problem ánd if you put together wickedness and tecnology its a bomb. I dont know how many weapons have you described, its weird. The better is to go to mountains with the básicamente tecnology and become self-sufficient, @Nas47 are you agree?

@neversickanymore I dont know how do you tolerate this audio-stimulation, I have a mild tinnitus and when I go to bed its really annoying.Imagine they are searching the perfect soldier to clone it. I prefer to think any other thing than these assholez just do this for fuck UP a life. Its difficult for me to understant how this minds works. I think its an imperfección of the human being.

Thank you neversickanymore for this excelent research and to open and share this horrible experience with us. I Will be paranoid with many things I think but I Will work on it. Thank you brotha

Kongoman ❤️❤️❤️❤️