Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

To slowly drive them into psychosis?

A few things, I’m not sure how slow it would be, it would leave a toxicology footprint, proof and would be pretty easy to figure out. Probably smell the shit? Well there is super meth coating the air ducts?

Substance induced psychosis is not the objective of “mind control.” It’s trauma induced “learned helplessness.”

Last edited:
Well, if somehow a victim gets tested and some drugs are found in their system (which they won't as labs test for specific drugs only) while they complain of things that to a doctor will sound like paranoid delusions and hallucinations, what would a doctor do?
Call CSI and send them to the victim's home to test it for drugs, or do a 5150?

Well, if somehow a victim gets tested and some drugs are found in their system (which they won't as labs test for specific drugs only) while they complain of things that to a doctor will sound like paranoid delusions and hallucinations, what would a doctor do?
Call CSI and send them to the victim's home to test it for drugs, or do a 5150?

Allot of victims of this are pretty smart.. they would figure it out in two seconds.

Let’s look at 3 articles from a respected professional that’s looked into “gang stalking and mind control”

Joe Pierre M.D. is a graduate of MIT and UCLA School of Medicine and has written papers on delusion, hearing voices and other relevant topics. Oh and he works for the VA from his email.. must be for love. Anyway you present as well informed, but pretty clueless.. connect the dots. Another option is your an CIA asset.. yea they really have educated respected professionals that publish material designed to promote their goals.

Either which way they offer a pretty solid bystander overview but miss the whole galaxy. Why are we getting “zapped.” Seems pointless right.. until you look at the original goals of MKULTRA. It’s both physical torture, harassment and don’t forget somatic memory. This guy may be an all star when it comes to mental illness, but fuck he has a boat load of work to do on “mind control.”

So what is really going on here.. well I’m glad you asked.. it’s George Washington and the space aliens!! no, really it’s not that exotic. It’s trauma.

Edit: There is some confusing shit around this right? Why don’t we chop these three articles up. look at some key points and demystify them with the help of a victims perspective. You an asset dog??

Last edited:
It’s kind of disheartening to realize that some others❤️❤️❤️ have been tortured for up to 22 years. Well I’m never going to break and as always you soulless piles of moron dog shit can burn in hell with your nazi brothers.

Last edited:

Knows what he is talking about as far as what they do when targeting. Real deal. Posted this for that reason. Induction into this bullshit is exactly as he says.. it sends you for a serious loop. They keep you awake for as long as possible, they hit you with nonstop psychological torture and manipulation and the induced tennitis. Shave your outer ear hairs and the tennitis is gone.

Pretty amazing he was able to identify those.. because trying to convert from an inaudible frequency to an audible one and maintaining content is not an easy equation. Not to mention it’s pulsed like he points out.

As far as the bizarre nature of the content it’s psychological torture. It’s individually tailored based off individual victims input and responses. The “he is just like his dad” statement may just be a mask denoting the subject material of a specific nature. Attacking friends and family is a major goal as it destroys support, blights love,expounds trauma and feeds isolation.

Presentation of two sides.. he calls “good cop bad cop” and I call Flippidy Floppody is a psychological manipulation that’s designed to cause prolonged stress, promote black and white thinking and once one of the options presented is discredited by the people who present it if has an all drains lead to the sea manipulation. Give them two options, but in the end the only ones that’s viable is the one they have as a target.

Between option one and two I usually go for three or four or maybe six.. sometimes 11.

Fully taunting and breaking him down at that late stage. Their goal is to create a such an awful experience that the victim can not deal with it and is forced to fracture to endure. Handlers almost assuredly also use the same system, so the “sloppy” and “he is not happy you killed a kid” comments may be directed at a handler.

The overlap of the male and female messages shows a stimulus masking based subliminal technique identified with his analysis.

I usually try to stick to mainstream science, but this one was sent to me by another victim and it’s got a ton of spot on content. The recorded statements they identify and look at are exactly how some segments of the audio bombardment are. You obviously can make up your own minds on the tragedy.

Edit: I would like to hear if people who listened to this were able to hear the character voices he presented and if you are or are not a victim of the audio torture etc. just shoot from the hip honestly.

Edit: After more research into the tragedy I don’t believe mind control had any part in it. This leads me to seriously question the legitimacy of the audio presented in this video. He knows what he is talking about “targeting,”. But the rest is bullshit.

A Dark Night in Aurora by Reid clearly and thoroughly covers the tragedy, including all of his key topics. From this comprehensive summary i found nothing that indicates James was victim of “mind control.”

The Navy yard slaughter does certainly seem to hold water. Infrasound, sleep deprivation, needing relief. This procedure and technology have a core finger print that an idiot can easily identify. In an attempt to confuse the slightly less daft they vary the order, level timeline and type of weapons deployed. But there are easily identified foundations that no matter how the system is deployed will easily stand out.

From the brief initial articles sounds very legit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...-mind-was-under-attack-official-says.amp.html

From looking at these two mass murders.. we see some significant differences.

Under construction..

Last edited:
If that’s the case their chip is failing as bad or worse then their other utter failures. Frauds and charlatans.
Nah they didn't needed to chip us tbh, with phones and all the new smart electrodomestic artifscts we are being watched 247. The vaccines are to destroy our immune systems, it's quite odd why they want to impone the vaccine to everyone and common people are so retarded. They believe everything they see on tv...after the 6th ja ur immune system is so supressed as if you had AIDS. Lots of people are gonna die from that shit....it's so sad and makes me angry that they don't realise these vaccines are so fking bad overall. And injecting kids with that shit should be a ficking crime.....the world has turned into such a bleak place....

They don't even need the technology to brainwash people, just look at the news and how eager everyone is to jump on the same bandwagons.

But just look through some freaky US patents & look back at MK Ultra. Obviously it has been a goal of theirs to manipulate and "control" people.

Look into scalar waves as well.

I mean... they're doing stuff like this....

Yeah, dont have a day off til tues. It'll be good... when my check hits the bank. ;)
Thanks.
And alice has me by the nuts. Gotta do what it says or....
I gave the interface that name.. Alice because of the incredibly long periods I was subjected to the “Alice in Wonderland” technique laid out in the Kubark torture manual. Sounds funny, but there is nothing funny about hard core psychological torture.. well except the fact the “science” of club foot goat fucker Godfried and those that follow. Stone age Chinese thought reform, neurolinguistic programming, psychic driving etc etc all turns out to be total bullshit.. and well… thats quite funny🤡

It has to be one of the biggest, most expensive and longest running criminal torture and frauds in world history. Has destroyed thousands of lives… around 70 years at this point.. cost billions?.. it’s the definition of disgust.

It’s such a pathetic fail it’s embarrassing. Only a delusional moron suffering from war influenced retardation would participate in anything like this.

If I can’t get em charged, I hope they commit suicide out of shame and embarrassment like the old peg legged goat boy. Hup see ya

Really good post to follow. (Found another so still to follow)

Last edited:
Ad post.. at this point the correlating bullet corellations are so obvious its silly..

This is a great write up and pod cast of some of history of MKPSUDOSCIENCEGODBOM of what ever the idiot frauds call it today.

Brainwashed: The echoes of MK-ULTRA​

During the Cold War, the CIA secretly funded mind-control experiments on unwitting Canadians in a program codenamed MK-ULTRA. The experiments laid the groundwork for modern-day torture techniques. And victims and their families are still seeking recognition and justice.
By Michelle Shephard, Lisa Ellenwood and Chris Oke
October 21, 2020
The following story is based on material from the CBC podcast Brainwashed, a six-part series co-produced with The Fifth Estate that investigates the CIA's covert mind-control experiments — from the Cold War and MK-ULTRA to the so-called U.S. war on terror. The series is available on CBC Listen, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts.
When Lloyd Schrier tells his story, it sounds more like a conspiracy than his family's tragic past.
But many of the details are laid out in a thick file of documents, correspondences and reports. He has news articles and pictures spanning decades, all describing what his family went through. And he has his mother's heartwrenching medical report that is still hard for him to comprehend.
"She had her 30th and last day of sleep on March 24th," Schrier said as he read from the 1960 hospital record.
"They gave her all the drugs … about four or five barbiturates and amphetamines at a time."
Esther Schrier received electroshock therapy, massive amounts of drugs and so-called psychiatric treatments that sound as if they were lifted from the pages of George Orwell's dystopian novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four.
She was a patient at Montreal’s Allan Memorial Institute in the 1960s. She had gone to "the Allan," as the hospital is known, to seek treatment for what today would be considered anxiety or postpartum depression.
But once she walked through those hospital doors and into the care of a psychiatrist named Dr. Ewen Cameron, she became an unwitting experiment subject for a massive CIA brainwashing operation codenamed MK-ULTRA.
And Schrier was part of this clandestine program, too, because his mother was pregnant with him at the time.
"It's crazy," said Schrier. "I don't think it was fair to do that to a developing fetus."

continued https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/brainwashed-mkultra

The bottom of a hole is when you stop digging.. this one is leading nowhere. You may have manipulated scientists to develop interfaces to "control airplanes," but in reality we don't need that. End game is contactles BCI mind control. Stop torture because it’s worthless. Guess its government work though so who gives a fuck.

Last edited:
I believe this is a complete set of all documents released as of this post. I can’t believe all the work, money, torture, spirits destroyed and lives ruined in this utter failure. It’s utter nonsense and after over four years I can can attest it’s almost total bullshit. They should rename it MKPSEUEDOSCIENCEFRAUDBOMB.

It’s all the same shit.. sleep deprivation, torture, verbal and sexual abuse, verbal masking, psychological manipulation, isolation, hypnosis it’s just being done remotely by a computer. Steam powered airoplane. Best and brightest of elite Uni top secret researchers over 70 years .. LMAO.

What in the fuck have you actually accomplished.. nothing. But the interface is absolutely astounding.

When non war retarded people get to work with it it will change the world on a bigger scale then we have yet seen. Bigger then sliced bread, antibiotics, the combustion engine and the Internet combined. It will change almost every aspect of modern life.

Last edited:
This one illustrates how mind (ego) control is autonomous

This one illustrates how mind (ego) control is autonomous

Nice post. This can also get really murky. I have personally witnessed a real victim of mkwhateverthefuck become enamored almost obsessed with symbols, societies and agendas. Me personally, I find the idea of hiding secretive agendas in sacred geometry or stain glass hard to take seriously. If it was conceived in a more rudimentary time who knows. The other issue I have with that line of thought is mental illness can cause people to seek and find correlations that don't exist. Think of the yarn links on the poster walls in A Beautiful Mind. Constant unresolvable trauma is a major goal of this top secret half wit bozo show. The goal of it is to induce "learned helplessness." Exposure to constant unresolvable trauma may cause some victims to experience a similar/same experience in an attempt to mentally deal with the overwhelming situation. Finding a needed solution, where there is none. Perpetrators of this crime may also find desperate victims are highly suggestible and thus easily fall victim to manipulation. Pretending to be a victim of mind control, a moron may easily manipulate other victims and also researchers of this by simply posting on the internet.

The victim needs answers and relief desperately. To fool a researcher all you need to do is mimic a mental illness and make the claims that real victims are facing.

like (this awful shit is being done to me) and then add on hundreds of secret agents are following me and changing the street lights to red while im driving and I think itsmy boss. Super cheesy.. but most people eat the fuck outa cheese. Like playing with dolls.

Digging the idea of memes and checking that out!

Last edited: