• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would it be wise to wait a day to take oxy after taking 1.5mg clonazepam

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Or am I good after 6 hours? I burnt my arm but I’m trying to wean off from about 45mg daily spaced out over 3 15mg doses but my arms hurting. I just know clonazepam has an extremely long half life and I don’t wanna risk and combine cns depressants

1.5mg is a small dose. It's like 15mg of Diazepam, which is an anxiety dose.
I think you're fine.
I have done 20mg of clonazepam with 100mg of oxy
I do have a tolerance to opioids, but not so much to benzos.

1.5mg is a small dose. It's like 15mg of Diazepam, which is an anxiety dose.
I think you're fine.
I have done 20mg of clonazepam with 100mg of oxy
I do have a tolerance to opioids, but not so much to benzos.
No tolerance to benzos and I just now got to where I can tolerate a 1.5. From what I’ve gathered from my Pharmacist when I had both prescribed before is that it’s ok after 6-8 hours. I just tend to worry about combining things cause as much as I’m seeking pain relief I’m also seeking a buzz

No tolerance to benzos and I just now got to where I can tolerate a 1.5. From what I’ve gathered from my Pharmacist when I had both prescribed before is that it’s ok after 6-8 hours. I just tend to worry about combining things cause as much as I’m seeking pain relief I’m also seeking a buzz
Well, I'm not even sure you'd get specially bigger buzz off the 1.5mgs taken a while ago. Maybe slightly, but it's a small small boost.
You'll be fine.
Sounds like you haven't eaten enough benzos since you're here worrying ;)
Well, now to be serious - You wont die, which is something I can promise. That's a dose I could give to first timer without worrying for a second.

Well, I'm not even sure you'd get specially bigger buzz off the 1.5mgs taken a while ago. Maybe slightly, but it's a small small boost.
You'll be fine.
Sounds like you haven't eaten enough benzos since you're here worrying ;)
Well, now to be serious - You wont die, which is something I can promise. That's a dose I could give to first timer without worrying for a second.
Love you 😍 haha I got so much to get done today but ima cool it and see how long I can forget I have 15s lmao

How much oxy are you taking?
15 3x daily. I was using k pin to ween off I prefer oxy. I manage to knock a dose off. I took a 1.5mg today. Meaning 1 and a half. This morning about 8am. Approx 7 hours as of this post but my arm is killing me. Burned it and I can’t lie I want my warmth

Look, honestly, I think you should be cautious with any mixing of benzos and oxy. Best practice is to not mix them but it should be fine for you to take an oxy after 7 hours from the benzo dose.

For a burn, you need to run it under cold water for a good 20 minutes. Aloe Vera is brilliant for burns if you have any use it.

For a burn, you need to run it under cold water for a good 20 minutes. Aloe Vera is brilliant for burns if you have any use it.
Yeah I’m on day three on a mend but it was a 2nd degree and I’m trying to avoid hospitals. I’m use to the Oxy I failed to mention I’d be taking the same dose I been taking for about a month. But would you still wait 7 + I’m hearing 6-12

Dude, you’ve a tolerance to 15mg oxy don’t you. The benzo you took 7 hours ago will not do anything dangerous. I wouldn’t mix them together at the same time but it’s been 7 hours. You’ll be fine. Just don’t make it a habit.

Dude, you’ve a tolerance to 15mg oxy don’t you. The benzo you took 7 hours ago will not do anything dangerous. I wouldn’t mix them together at the same time but it’s been 7 hours. You’ll be fine. Just don’t make it a habit.
Thank you I’ll try to give it some more time to as much as I can bare.