• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Would I get the same effects on LSD as last time?

caden_g59

Greenlighter
I dosed 150ug, my first time ever taking acid last Friday night. It's currently wednesday night. I have another tab. Would 150ug get me the same effects as last time or would it be weaker? I'm new to LSD, and am very excited to get more into it. I am picking up a ten sheet of gel tabs on monday. Each tab is 300ug, and I'm paying *snip*. I'm so hyped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would 150ug get me the same effects as last time or would it be weaker?
It depends on a lot of things. If you don't want to risk a weaker trip, wait longer.

Pace yourself. It may seem hard to believe now, but even LSD can get boring if you overdo it.

Give it a week at least mate like if you keep doing it like the way you did your tolerance will negate any meaningful effects and as one of the lads said it can get boring if you over do it. I can vouch for that statement. Weekly ritual is good mate and wish you happy times tripping balls. Since your starting off try and space, I know it can be hard to lay off when you have so much craic with it.:)

I can pretty much guarantee you the gel tabs you're getting are not 300ug each. It's basically fact that no matter who you're buying from, whether online or on the street, and on the street whether a small time or big time guy, it's never near as high as advertised.

I'm sure sheets of LSD have been distributed before with high doses like that. Sometimes competition comes into play

Are you saying fuck you to me? Because I told you the gel tabs won't be near 300ug? Is that really cause for anger?

I'm sure sheets of LSD have been distributed before with high doses like that. Sometimes competition comes into play

I'm not saying it can't happen, just that it 95% of the time it doesn't. I don't remember exactly where, but there's numbers around from a testing company that's found that almost all samples sent in are underdosed, some even lower than half of the advertised dosage.