• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would 3 1/2 to 4 months of meth use pretty much everyday be considered “heavy” usage?

You're still so young man and have every opportunity available. Stop thinking like that, it's only making it worse and is ultimately untrue.
I’ve heard it’s a thing with perspective too isn’t it? At your age, you probably look back at 18 and see all the time in the world don’t you? But for me I’m feeling like time is running out, to get my life on track atleast. I just can’t live like this anymore. I’m trying to stay positive, but I obsess a lot. I’m thinking about looking into CBT in lieu of a rehab. I just don’t wanna be around anyone anymore. I haven’t been around anyone really since I got sober, save a few gym friends. Too awkward and mentally fucked at this point

What are your symptoms? I see you mentioned being extremely regretful of having used meth and that you constantly worry that you somehow fucked your life, but is there anything else?
Did you destroy any relationships, lost a job, do you have any type of cognitive issues?
Going to jail multiple times for domestic violence with my family, but the cases are being dropped. Dropped out of school, but taking care of that now. Extreme anxiety, severe depression, horrible memory, derealization, alternating mania and depression, irritability and general fatigue