• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Would 10mg Adderall IR do anything the day after a "binge"

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So tonight i ended up taking a bit more adderall than i planned on, 80mg, which was all taken within a 3 hour window, 40mg orally and 40mg snorted. unfortunatley i have a test tomorrow night for class, if i take just 10mg will it help me focus at all? (i actually have ADHD) or will this binge tonight cause me to have absolutely no benefit from low doses so soon?... PS. Just if anyone cares, Dont take a benzo at the same time as adderall, it really kills the effects and alot of the motivation/drive you get from adderall! i only took .25mg too, i was hoping it would just take away the bad side effects a little bit :(.. which it did do
though

Last edited:
It will help you stay normal, but I seriously doubt it will get you high. I would take it. Amphetamine hangovers are a bitch. I can take a15 after a two or there day meth binge that wears off early and it buys me a couple of hours without feeling like death warmed over. It can't hurt anyway

yea thats kinda what im going for, i know damnwell i wont be high.. i just really want to do decent on the test despite feeling like shit tomorrow, and then my ADHD on top of it.. oh boy :/

Chew it up and take it sublingualy. Best and safest way to take anything.