• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"Worst/most scary" drugs you know/experienced

Sometimes you see a guy in the middle of the street with no control of himself or police find many of them dead at the parks in the morning because of spice overdose. I have never seen a more scary or dangerous substance being used by such a big population in Turkey. I think that one of the main reasons is cannabis is still illegal and much more expensive so they just try it once and after that many of them, even if they get scared of the high first time, go back to it, start using it instead of the clean, wonderful hash/ weed. Such shame.
It's a terrifying thing to see, one hit and a person's receptors are flooded and they can be convulsing on ground,if they're lucky that is.

Mh I mean if one hit is enough the product is being made by people that have no clue as to what it is that they are doing.

Mh I mean if one hit is enough the product is being made by people that have no clue as to what it is that they are doing.
Made by people that don't care, taken by people who are taking it without knowing how or being able to dose it correctly. And by correctly, it really is miniscule amounts, a couple of milligrams, and when get people in a factory spraying plant matter with chemicals, you're going t get weak spot and ultra hot spots. Playing with fire. Or playing with flamethrowers because lighters were banned.

I recently got a bad batch of meth, It was only 0.50g. It made me really unwell and my body reacted with some unusual affects I’m not sure what it was/cut with but something didn’t agree with me.

It made the lethargic, I feel like I’d taken a sleeping tablet, over the week my vasoconstriction got severe to the point where I couldn’t use my left arm/hand/wrist.
I couldn’t rest my heels and my joints were constantly cracking. I got to a point ... now with only having half a g it was that bad I couldn’t continue using it and was going to get it tested out of curiosity because It was so severe so quickly and it had never happened befor.
I don’t believe I have been given it again as when I stopped use of that batch the affects haven’t happened.

Now I am so sceptical ?
Of what I’m given I take extra notice of the way the product looks, moves, in the bag, burns, smokes, tastes , color.

Wish there was a kit you could get that you could use each time.

I recently got a bad batch of meth, It was only 0.50g. It made me really unwell and my body reacted with some unusual affects I’m not sure what it was/cut with but something didn’t agree with me.

It made the lethargic, I feel like I’d taken a sleeping tablet, over the week my vasoconstriction got severe to the point where I couldn’t use my left arm/hand/wrist.
I couldn’t rest my heels and my joints were constantly cracking. I got to a point ... now with only having half a g it was that bad I couldn’t continue using it and was going to get it tested out of curiosity because It was so severe so quickly and it had never happened befor.
I don’t believe I have been given it again as when I stopped use of that batch the affects haven’t happened.

Now I am so sceptical ?
Of what I’m given I take extra notice of the way the product looks, moves, in the bag, burns, smokes, tastes , color.

Wish there was a kit you could get that you could use each time.

Can't you buy a reagent kit where you live?

I

I’m just asking for to much, would be good to have one that highlights what the cut is. Unless there is one that I’m not aware of.
Not really, you need a lab for that.
I think there might be a fentanyl test, but regardless, pure meth should test different from contaminated meth, although it is not guaranteed that some cuts would influence the reagent test.
You'd need a lab test for that.

Not really, you need a lab for that.
I think there might be a fentanyl test, but regardless, pure meth should test different from contaminated meth, although it is not guaranteed that some cuts would influence the reagent test.
You'd need a lab test for that.

I should of kept it - to test it like I intended to but I forgot and I doubt they can test it off crumbs as I believe it said 0.05g so bit more than crumbs

Some very important points on this thread. Just to chip in, the guy who said MMB CHIMINACA is dangerous/ scary is very right. It can down right cause seizures and out of this world experiences. I know this because we have covered this chemical as a topic in class.
There are quite a number of noids that are in the same class as CHIMINACA in terms of potency/ danger. For our class, we did get a couple of herbal incense products to test if they do have some of these dangerous chemicals and we found that indeed many products do. Many products also have mixed research chemicals whose effects are far more dangerous than our instructor cared to explore.
Obviously there are some that are less scary/ stroke dangerous especially old school flight mad hatter or scooby snax type of brands but you never know. You can never be certain. And if not certain, then in my opinion it is better to stay away.

Some very important points on this thread. Just to chip in, the guy who said MMB CHIMINACA is dangerous/ scary is very right. It can down right cause seizures and out of this world experiences. I know this because we have covered this chemical as a topic in class.
There are quite a number of noids that are in the same class as CHIMINACA in terms of potency/ danger. For our class, we did get a couple of herbal incense products to test if they do have some of these dangerous chemicals and we found that indeed many products do. Many products also have mixed research chemicals whose effects are far more dangerous than our instructor cared to explore.
Obviously there are some that are less scary/ stroke dangerous especially old school flight mad hatter or scooby snax type of brands but you never know. You can never be certain. And if not certain, then in my opinion it is better to stay away.
TO the best of my knowledge, MMB CHIMINACA is an old incorrect name, correct being MDMB-CHMICA. Hardcore stuff. Formula is C23H32N2O3. Once sold as "Amnesia".

Made by people that don't care, taken by people who are taking it without knowing how or being able to dose it correctly. And by correctly, it really is miniscule amounts, a couple of milligrams, and when get people in a factory spraying plant matter with chemicals, you're going t get weak spot and ultra hot spots. Playing with fire. Or playing with flamethrowers because lighters were banned.
Did Aus really ban lighters or is that a joke; wouldn't surprise me if it were true since we are talking about a country that views killing someone in a video game the same as actual murder.

Did Aus really ban lighters or is that a joke; wouldn't surprise me if it were true since we are talking about a country that views killing someone in a video game the same as actual murder.
Mujst've been my bad wording taken as a joke, I got lighters, blowtorches, over the counter, legit purposes, curious able the game reference though, link? (Curious really, I want to read this)

Mujst've been my bad wording taken as a joke, I got lighters, blowtorches, over the counter, legit purposes, curious able the game reference though, link? (Curious really, I want to read this)

From what heard lots of violent games that are fine with other western countries will have part censored in the aus version. I don't remember which but I think some caused some big controversy. Also didn't they try to push some internet filter that'd block anything deemed adult content like violence, drugs, and sex like 10 years back.

Meth and alcohol.

Nah, maybe just alcohol....that shit is everywhere. I can go without but it's not with the same ease that quitting meth was which was like hitting a light switch.

Alcohol, fucking hell of a drug.

That's for me.

For people around me, the most lasting damage has been done by meth and coke. I'm talking schizophrenia and homelessness caused by psychosis. I have 3 friends who are schizophrenic due to stimulant abuse only one of whom had a genetic predisposition to it.

Scariest is weed when I was 14 and had heat stroke while baked. I ended up having a convulsion infront of a bunch of older dudes from my school. They called me "seizure girl" afterwards.

Salvia by far, that stuff is evil.
I swear to God I've never smoked any since & it is one thing I'd refuse to do again, it makes smoked N,N-DMT look like something you would give to kids.
Salvia is beyond fucked i got scars on my hands and wrists from smashing shit while on it after smoking a cone on a acid peak. Never fucking again. I have never seen anybody have a good trip on salvia either that plant spirit is purly out their to melt minds and fuck ya asshole good for even been stupid enough to smoke it after watching everybody else go crazy on it.

Had a bad trip snorting DPT once, just felt overwhelming fear. Of nothing in particular; just felt raw fear and hid under my blankets for a few hours. Had done it twice previously and was fine.

Physically, one time I had cocaine with some bizarre cut... right after injecting, it was like someone sucked the air right out of my lungs and I was gasping for breath. Still haven't figured out what could have done that.