• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Worse Rolls of 2007???????????

thecushion

Bluelighter
All of them in my area,but blue buttons--1-01-07,orange Buddahs--12-31-07.By the way I'm in bootleg capital-------Meth bombs hate-em!!!:( :(

yellow star -inactive
white kappa girl- inactive
white apple- inactive
red apple- inactive
green square- inactive
yellow canarie-weak
a few more I forget.....sad dayz in my area in 2007.

This topic seems kind of pointless. There are a ton of pills people consider garbage compared to the amount that are actually worth keeping. As you can tell already, the lists for garbage are way longer than the best pills of 2007 post. But here we go.

Blue kangaroos
Outpressed green nikes
Outpressed orange, pink, blue fish
Outpressed pink, yellow pumas

Brown Hammers - Adulterated
White Monkeys - Low MDxx and Meth lots too
Green Mosquito- Inactive to low dose

Double-stamped Route 66's - Inactive.
Green $'s and Pink mahjongs - Meth Bombs, maybe something else.

To mention any others is just splitting hairs. Most were alright, but really low MDxx content.

pressed in-light purple"Jordan-"------------------out press" mud flap girl "red,blue, and yellow--------------------thick red "X5"-------------------light green extra thin,thin,small pill"mitsubishi"-on front-"OK"on back----------------thick red"superman"small logo------------------------

The Bombs flooding the UK, dirty dirty shit. Although they wernt technically pilld, more deathly circles of crap.

So far 2008 has been the shit.here in flall in 07 were shit. in 08i have fo a friend tested. 1. pink msn(great test).2.red round heart with smearing color.(great test).3. green lacoste(geat test).4.cant remember the name but had a good test as well. amazing four pills from 4 people in the same night and all
tested mecke,simons and marquis for only mdma nothing else.maybe 08 will be a good pill year.well the best shit was when a dem was in the house.

Edit: just remembered the fourth. y3's great test.

Last edited:
i guess i'm pretty lucky this year i have only two soooo hahahahaha to all u other motherfuckers

blue puma's with white specs
blue omega's wit white specs

Link_S said:
The Bombs flooding the UK, dirty dirty shit. Although they wernt technically pilld, more deathly circles of crap.

Yuk!! Bombs and the Creams that are going round UK are the fucking worst buzz ever. 2 Creams and a few G+T's on NYE, paranoid as fuck and chucking up all the way home, happy fucking new year indeed, never again, will stick to a nice line of the white bitch thanks very much.

amblerg said:
white butterflies, orange g's up hoes down
right orange ones u gotta be kiding me....and the butterflys were probley menopause pills.....lol remifin look it up

fake blue, purple, and green naked ladies
fake yellow jfk( had a pic of a head)
fake red rabbits with an outpress

rockets, cherries, bombs, hard mitsis and EU's were all the nasty ones i encountered.. but i just stick to MD now.. altho i did have one nice loveheart the other night for free.

pills are just generally a waste of time.