Votes: 10 13.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited:
i give it three stars. I believe it is not that much fun . it is just a big time lapse.

SWTOR is going to SHIT alllll overrrrrrrrrrrrrr wow.

i give it three stars. I believe it is not that much fun . it is just a big time lapse.

SWTOR is going to SHIT alllll overrrrrrrrrrrrrr wow.

I thought so too, but its really not that fun. all the quests are still standard mmo quests (collect 15, go kill 20, examine blah blah) except now you basically have to go through a 15 minute cutscene explaining why you have to go do that before each quest..

9 month hiatus from World of Warcraft

After 9 months of not playing ive just started to play again. Anyone who knows me and happens to play here are my details:

I play on the Realm Barthilas (which is an Oceanic PVP i believe), my character name is: Khealingyou on allience side (its a shadow/disc priest at level 45...get it Khealingyou, killingyou/healingyou lol).

I have some level 85s (the max level) but i dont play them.

My other main i play is a level 63 deathknight on Allience, named LucaBraso on the realm Kaz'goroth (not Khaz'gorath) which is an Oceanic PVE realm. I will be switching between these 2 the most. And somes play my warlock on horde side of Gundrak named Nerffear.

Last edited:
^ Hey man, this is probably more suited for our Sports & Gaming forum so ill move it over there to the WOW thread.

Aus Social --> Sports & Gaming.

Rated 3 Stars

Played religiously from the beginning, but quit a year ago as WotLK drew to a close. The community just keeps getting worse, and as a result, the game just keeps getting easier. Nothing is an achievement anymore, hence the implementation of "achievements". Everyone has epics, mounts, titles. It's turned into a game of who has the most time, rather than skill and teamwork.

Loved BC raiding, especially sunwell. Back then i would've easily rated it 5 stars, took up SO much of my time, day and night.

Don't have my account activated anymore, but still play my level 85 on my brothers account occasionally. Everything can be pugged these days, gets boring after a couple of hours.

(Sorry for hating on wow, probably because now that i don't play i don't know what to do. Feeling very lost this last year without it. haha :p )

5 Stars, I have been playing this game for one year, I play on average between 60-70 hours per week.

I have 13 characters, 10 of them are at least level 75, 7 of them are level 85s. 3 of the decked out in epic tier raid gear, 2 of them decked out in epic PvP gear.

I play on the US-RP (Role Playing) realm Moon Guard. Yes there's a role playing aspect of the game, as there's more stuff to do than ganking other players or slaying dragons.

Is it addictive? I don't deny that, but a 15 dollar subscription fee per month is FAR cheaper going on a two week drug binge.

-PLUR

I played from launch to the first tier of Cataclysm. It really was an awesome game up until WoTLK was released, later on though I had more fun playing the auction house than raiding. Gave up the game completely when I hit 5 million gold :D

I play Rift now, the top tier of raiding in that is fairly challenging although outside of raiding there's not much worth bothering to log on for.

Last edited:
I only play MMOs for a month or two at a time. I thought about getting into Eve online and being a privateer to piss people off though.

Oh and WoW sucks.

I only play MMOs for a month or two at a time. I thought about getting into Eve online and being a privateer to piss people off though.

Oh and WoW sucks.
I wouldn't bother if you aren't going to dedicate a serious amount of time to it, although it's much less hardcore than it used to be it still takes quite a while to get anywhere in Eve

so i started playing this game, have level 36 beast mastery night elf hunter on pvp server dragonmaw or something, if anyone plays add me, [email protected]
woooo.jpg

awwsnap im 3rd lolol

Last edited:
took a funny screenshot lol
cyj88fa

anyone else got some funny wow stuff 2 add?.. i feel like the only one (besides wombat) that plays this.
awesome game if u ask me :)

wow back when I played you had like a 1/3rd of that many abilities at that level. Some of the icons I recognize and they defintely used to be higher up until you got them. Like Aspect of the Pack was at 40, and Feign Death at 30.

and there were no quest markers on the world map, you used to have to download this addon that enabled map coordinates, then look up the quest on a website like Thottbot or Allakhazam and hope someone commented with the coords. Or just go by the vague as shit quest descriptions.

Now its just like

Press M
oh I go there

Well, I decided to see what the hubbub was all about. Bought a subscription, and leveled a rogue to 45, entirely via questing. I must say that questing in WoW is probably the most mindless and banal gaming I've ever done in my life. There is simply no challenge whatsoever. As much as I love the aesthetic of the universe Blizzard has crafted for that game, and as much as I love RPGs in general, my character is not a "hero" if he gets that title by sleepwalking through his journeys.

So, I'm trying a new approach. I rolled a mage, and once I hit level 10, I'm going to play almost exclusively PvP. Should be a fair bit more engaging. I'm just sad that the game is now going to primarily take place in instances... I really liked the idea of adventuring in WoW's vast, rather beautiful, cohesive world. Once the game becomes a series of repetitive, isolated battlegrounds, as opposed to a sprawling land and seas, it loses a huge part of the MMORPG magic.

Maybe I'll try Warhammer Online. Too bad nobody plays that game.

also I see hunters dont use mana anymore, about damn time

and WoW used to be like that before LFG and Battleground Queues and all that time saving stuff theyve implemented.

It went from you would have to physically walk to the Battleground entrance (like for WSG alliance went to Ashenvale and horde went to Barrens), to you could join by talking to a battlemaster in a capital city, to you could join from anywhere via one hotkey and a mouse click.

Waiting outside BGs was so entertaining too on a PVP server, people would queue up then go wander towards the other sides camp while waiting for a match to start (before X server bgs that is) and there was always a lot of duels going on near the portal.

And the dungeons used to be a lot harder too. Now its just like gather a bunch of mobs and AoE the shit out of them. You used to actuall have to use CC and somewhat plan out what you were about to do.

I probably liked PvP on my shammy the best and raiding on my resto druid the best. Somethig about gettig a crit heal on the MT right before he was about to go down just made my dick twitch

WOW is for sure one of the best games ever created. Just look at how people can get so sucked into it despite the cost. I'd rather not, though.

WoW was a smash hit because the IP was perfect for an MMO, it didnt require a fast computer to run respectably, and it came out at the same time that High speed internet was really taking off. I couldn even get a copy when it first came out, it was sold out like across the board. Blizzard didnt have nearly enough servers but that is a good problem to have rather than too many servers IMO.

Back when Naxx first came out was when it was at its best IMO. Gear actually meant something, so when you saw a guy with the leg 2h mace from MC (cant remember the name of it, was god mode for enhance shammys tho) or Thunderfury or the epic Hunter Bow, you knew that person was good. You knew the other factions good players and shitty players.

Now its just like the game world is a giant lobby with people waiting for queues to fight random people on other servers for points to spend on gear. And if you wanted to do the quests you level so fast its pointless to do most of them. I used to quasi-speed level accounts and the fastest I ever got to 60 was four days played and some change. I have no idea how fast you could do it now, but it would probably be like 1/3rd of that

As sad as it may seem to many, the early years of WoW we're some of the most memorable for me; the golden years. It was most likely entirely circumstantial that these years were some of the best years of my life.. and WoW was simply what occupied that time.

It's amazing how much has changed since I stopped playing, I think I would agree with anyone starting now that the game is utter shit and but a former shell of it's self; but I admire it's persistence after 7 or more years.

My most memorable moment would probably have to have been our guild getting the server first kill of Nefarion in BWL. The community of WoW back then was very strong, the very second you killed a boss the news would spread like wildfire across the entire realm; friends and strangers would send you PM's of congratulations and in PVP you would earn fierce reputations amongst your server before it was cross-realm. It was quite intimate in the early days which I think really propelled WoWs popularity forward, but with a rising player base it simply wasn't sustainable..

I have mass nostalgia for it ;)

oh man, WoW has changed a lot since 'vanilla', tons more quest that give shit that you can actully put to good use, dungeons are fun till you get the one noob that pulls almost every baddy(and not the tank that pulled)! You get %ustice points now for doing dungons, which you can use later to get PvE shit, same with raids/conquest points, and BG's give honor points.
I've got a few levels since, but to prove that BG's are fun, fucking first place!
firstOMG.jpg

So yea, this game costs $ to play per month.. %ust like runescape, or anyother RPG thats worth playing and with tons i mean tons of other players! well not to the point of over crowded, but you get the idea..
I'll ping for a random BG, or dungeon and less then 5mins I'm killing shit. Also you can fly a motherfucking dragon, I don't know of to many games where you can fly a fucking dragon,and cool dragons. some are see thru,while others are all evil looking.
I'm on the PvP server Dragonmaw,you can still do PvE on the server if thats your fancy. If anyone that used to play that wants to give WoW a shot again before MOP drops let me know/PM me your email and I'll send you a scroll of resurrection where you get free game time, plus character transfers etc. to the server that I'm on.
hell if we get enough players we can start a "Bluelight" guild lol.
Oh wanted to add that there are a lot more battlegrounds/arenas to choose from, like tons,(some where you can drive like a tank type thing and blow shit up)added more dungeons, and of course purple/greens and the notorious orange gear.
so cmon, $15 a month aint shit.

@ Applecore, yea questing does suck @ times.. I reccomend to anyone that plays wow download "Zygors Guide",look for it on TPB.. tells you how to hit lvl 85 in a week doing only quests, and the good quests, not the shitty ones.

Last edited:
Tied for first with less damage done and more deaths than the other guy, but who's counting.

God im such an asshole when it comes to this game.