• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Woke up kneeling after hydrocodone

Mking96

Greenlighter
I took a 5mg hydrocodone for my lower back. Then took a 25 mg hydroxyzine to help me fall asleep. This was around 12. I was still up around at 3:30 ish. So I decided to take 100mg to help me fall asleep. 30 minutes later I started feeling weird so I jumped up out of bed and it became a worse feeling. I felt horrible then woke up kneeling sorta. I'm worried that I had a seizure or just passed out. Had a intense head after waking up. Can this cause future seizures to randomly happen if it was one?

It sounds like you may have passed out, which is quite common with heavy doses of hydrocodone.

In my experience with hydros, they can also make you feel pretty awful when you have no tolerance and take more than you can handle, headaches and complex migraines after use or once you come down are also a common side effect that I have personally experienced.

However, just to be sure, you might want to get checked out anyway. Seizures can cause brain damage and that is not something you want to leave untreated. It doesn't sound like you had a seizure though. I've had a drug induced seizure before from benzos and when I woke up I had amnesia. Scariest experience ever.