ChemicallyEnhanced
Bluelighter
Smart-stoopid?
So remembering when I stabbed myself once* [long story, ages ago, doesn't matter here] while in opioid withdrawal...I remember the withdrawal VANISHED, like even before I was given opioids for it.
I remember reading at the time out of curiosity and it's due to the rush of adrenaline and endorphines during that time.
I has the diabeetus and severe hypoglycaemia ALSO causes enormous release of adrenaline and endorphines...so theoretically, I can just OD on insulin...wait until the symptoms are intolerable, then hit the sugar to recover....the repeat the process as neccesary?
It'd never go too low because severe hypos give me really REALLY uncomfortable tachycardia (been up to 187bpm...I assume the adrenaline?).
I also only have 18 hours until I get my Morphine script, so it won't be a super-extended thing?
Bonus benefit is my body basically forces me to take a nap for a few hours once my sugars are normal again.
*Randomish, but this made me feel different about the Saw franchise 'cause a) you WILL be WAY more hesitant to start than you think, but also b) it doesn't hurt at first if it's a sudden, severe thing but also c) WAYYYYYYYY more people would die simply because you'd faint. Not from pain, but from shock, even if not blood loss.
So remembering when I stabbed myself once* [long story, ages ago, doesn't matter here] while in opioid withdrawal...I remember the withdrawal VANISHED, like even before I was given opioids for it.
I remember reading at the time out of curiosity and it's due to the rush of adrenaline and endorphines during that time.
I has the diabeetus and severe hypoglycaemia ALSO causes enormous release of adrenaline and endorphines...so theoretically, I can just OD on insulin...wait until the symptoms are intolerable, then hit the sugar to recover....the repeat the process as neccesary?
It'd never go too low because severe hypos give me really REALLY uncomfortable tachycardia (been up to 187bpm...I assume the adrenaline?).
I also only have 18 hours until I get my Morphine script, so it won't be a super-extended thing?
Bonus benefit is my body basically forces me to take a nap for a few hours once my sugars are normal again.
*Randomish, but this made me feel different about the Saw franchise 'cause a) you WILL be WAY more hesitant to start than you think, but also b) it doesn't hurt at first if it's a sudden, severe thing but also c) WAYYYYYYYY more people would die simply because you'd faint. Not from pain, but from shock, even if not blood loss.
