• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WITHDRAWAL?!?!? Espranor

isthisreal?

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am on 12mg espranor daily and have been for 14 days. I’ve had my 12mg dose today but I’ve misplaced my dose for tomorrow. I had them in my backpack on the way home from a friends, when I got home I emptied my bag to put things away and can’t find them anywhere! I’m really worried about going into withdrawal tomorrow if I can’t find them…

I have 4mg which my housemate has given me as he doesn’t use them anymore but I’m still 8mg short of my usual dose. It is a public holiday in the UK tomorrow and we have no pharmacies or doctors working.

Please could somebody put me at ease and let me know I’ll be able to hold out until things open back up on Tuesday? I’m so concerned I can’t explain.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Please, if anybody would be able to tell me what is likely to happen? I’ve been hearing and reading different and contradictory things - some say 24 until rattle begins after last dose, others that it possibly can hold you for as long as 44 after last dose. Or anything in between. Which is it? I’m so so scared of rattling - I haven’t done a proper rattle for a long long time and I don’t want to start now.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Please could somebody put me at ease and let me know I’ll be able to hold out until things open back up on Tuesday? I’m so concerned I can’t explain.
Have no fear. I understand the half life of bupe is long. Plus you have an extra 4 mgs. And you are going to reup pretty soon. I believe you are good. Maybe get a chill or two but who knows.

At least that is an opinion of someone that never had bupe. Didn't want the thread twisting in the wind.

Stay well OP, updates us if you feel like it once you make it through.